• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help PLEASE!!

Thank you guys for listening to me rant. I really appreciate your being here.

Well, this morning was another long wait for another faint line. And I noticed clotting? with my spotting as well. That certainly can't be a good sign... Gonna call my doctor later. Here is progression pic.

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

Hey! Someone get on here and look at this!! I still don't know why I'm bleeding, but this is something I have now that I didn't have 2 days ago.... What do you think?

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture128.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq559%2Fjcombs355%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DPicture128.jpg

Thanks! Stupid doctor's office had a busy signal. I'm freaking out trying to get in today. Now this bleeding is extra scary, because now that I have the positive digital, I know for certain this isn't any kind of weird period or anything.

Hey! Someone get on here and look at this!! I still don't know why I'm bleeding, but this is something I have now that I didn't have 2 days ago.... What do you think?

https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/?action=view&current=Picture128.jpg#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs1163.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq559%2Fjcombs355%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DPicture128.jpg

Some people have bleeding in the very early stages of pregnancy...maybe its implantation bleeding? So happy you got the "pregnant" on the Clear Blue. Keeping you in my thoughts!! I hope you get to the doctor this morning:thumbup:. Keep us posted!

Thank you. I'm headed to the doctor now! I'll let yall know what I find out! Hopefully good news...

Well I am as frustrated as a crack head with no lighter! Urine test at Dr was negative. I showed her my "pregnant." digital. She insisted her test was accurate, though I think she was brushing me off because I just had AF.Cause at first she was telling me how impossible it was for me to be pregnant. I explained to her that I skipped June, and think that made my ovulation out of whack. She said the furthest along I could be was 3 days because of the timing..... which obviously wouldn't be detectable yet.

I'm not saying I feel pregnant. But I feel "something" going on in there. And do you know how rare it is to get a false positive digital? VERY rare, not even including the other 5 faint positives I had.

She told me to wait for AF and then if I don't get it, come back in for another test..... Oh I'm gonna wait for AF, but I will not go back to her! She was really rude and rushed me, and I walked away with way more questions then answers. When I asked her why I'm spotting and cramping, she said it was probably my cycle being screwed up.:growlmad:

why is it that medical staff treat people who think they're pregnant/have something unusual going on with their lady parts like their all crackpots???? that makes me so angry!!!!!

when is af due for you?

when you get your nice dark positive, i think you should go back and wipe the pee end of it in that doctor's hair! :haha:

Well I am as frustrated as a crack head with no lighter! Urine test at Dr was negative. I showed her my "pregnant." digital. She insisted her test was accurate, though I think she was brushing me off because I just had AF.Cause at first she was telling me how impossible it was for me to be pregnant. I explained to her that I skipped June, and think that made my ovulation out of whack. She said the furthest along I could be was 3 days because of the timing..... which obviously wouldn't be detectable yet.

I'm not saying I feel pregnant. But I feel "something" going on in there. And do you know how rare it is to get a false positive digital? VERY rare, not even including the other 5 faint positives I had.

She told me to wait for AF and then if I don't get it, come back in for another test..... Oh I'm gonna wait for AF, but I will not go back to her! She was really rude and rushed me, and I walked away with way more questions then answers. When I asked her why I'm spotting and cramping, she said it was probably my cycle being screwed up.:growlmad:

Doctors can be suck idiots!!! Perhaps you did have a chemical pregnancy? I think I am in the same boat as you...my HPT keep getting lighter :shrug:. She should've at least sent you for a BETA HCG to test your levels...so unbelievable. Sorry your not getting answers from anyone I know how utterly frustrating it can be. When I went to ER last month for my other chemical pregnancy they told me that the 7 tests I took weren't correct bc my HCG was at 2...meaning not pregnant. Everything is black and white with some of these doctors. I swear its so hard to find one that will listen and not sit on their high horse thinking they know better then everyone else. :devil:

i knew u were freekin preggo wooohooo, was no way in hell all those lines could be evap n u r progressing so its not a chemical either, u wouldnt get that positive on the digi if it were a chemical!! eff that doc too, she sounds like an insensitive piece of crap, shame on her!! i have never seen a false positive digi thats for sure, alot of the doc office test are not sensitive, thats why earlier on they run beta's, i work in a clinic n this is the practice, did she even offer a blood test to ease ur mind? there are women that bleed early, i did too but it was very light, urs does not sound like implanting, im not sure wut is going on but i have read many women with bleeds that resolve n they go on to have normal pregnancies. oh another thing with the doc office test, when i was testing early i tried one n it was stark white but when i did the frer i got a very faint line so i believe the over the counter is much more sensitive than the clinic's test.

Well your tests obviously look promising! Sorry about the doctor you saw was so horrible. Since your tests are showing positive I would take it easy because of the bleeding and see if that helps. I wish nothing but the best for you!

why is it that medical staff treat people who think they're pregnant/have something unusual going on with their lady parts like their all crackpots???? that makes me so angry!!!!!

when is af due for you?

when you get your nice dark positive, i think you should go back and wipe the pee end of it in that doctor's hair! :haha:

HAHA!!! :rofl: I was trying to think of something just like that to do!

I don't know why they treat us that way. I'm not crazy. There is no way I could have misinterpreted that digi! And she didn't even give me an answer as to why that said "pregnant." She just seemed like she wanted to argue about how accurate her test was.

Doctors can be suck idiots!!! Perhaps you did have a chemical pregnancy? I think I am in the same boat as you...my HPT keep getting lighter :shrug:. She should've at least sent you for a BETA HCG to test your levels...so unbelievable. Sorry your not getting answers from anyone I know how utterly frustrating it can be. When I went to ER last month for my other chemical pregnancy they told me that the 7 tests I took weren't correct bc my HCG was at 2...meaning not pregnant. Everything is black and white with some of these doctors. I swear its so hard to find one that will listen and not sit on their high horse thinking they know better then everyone else. :devil:

I don't think it was/is a chemical because the digi would not have been positive today when it was negative 2 days ago. I think it's very possible that I'm having a m/c though. Either way, I do believe for the time being, I'm pregnant!

i knew u were freekin preggo wooohooo, was no way in hell all those lines could be evap n u r progressing so its not a chemical either, u wouldnt get that positive on the digi if it were a chemical!! eff that doc too, she sounds like an insensitive piece of crap, shame on her!! i have never seen a false positive digi thats for sure, alot of the doc office test are not sensitive, thats why earlier on they run beta's, i work in a clinic n this is the practice, did she even offer a blood test to ease ur mind? there are women that bleed early, i did too but it was very light, urs does not sound like implanting, im not sure wut is going on but i have read many women with bleeds that resolve n they go on to have normal pregnancies. oh another thing with the doc office test, when i was testing early i tried one n it was stark white but when i did the frer i got a very faint line so i believe the over the counter is much more sensitive than the clinic's test.

They should've done blood its totally insane. However, I don't want to freak anyone out but I am in the process of having another chemical with a positive digital so you can indeed have a cp with a positive digital. Now I'm not saying the same thing is happening to you but you should really request a Beta to put your mind at ease. :awww: I truly hope you get some answers and I hope it all works out for the best!

I don't think it's a chemical either. Possibly a regular m/c though. The spotting seems to be going away, but it did that Sunday just to come back, so I'm not gonna hold my breath. I asked her about a blood test, and she said I just had one last month. (Apparently you can only have one once a year or something....) And then she said there's no reason to do one since I haven't even missed AF. I thought to myself, "Really? My positive digital and your negative urine test doesn't give you a reason?" But by that time I was tired of arguing with her. I honestly think I made her mad questioning her test! The second I did it, she got all in a hissy.

The fact that the digi was negative 2 days ago and is now positive really makes me think I am pregnant. If something were medically wrong with me causing a false positive, it would have made it positive 2 days ago as well. I am on no medications except Nexium for acid reflux and an inhaler for asthma, so I know neither of those are causing a false positive.

i agree u r def preggo, hey is there any way u can go to the er, i know they could do betas right there n let u know the number n at least check u to see if u r miscarrying, it must be so hard on u not having a definitive answer on what is going on ugh :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->