Help!!?? Way early and spotting/bleeding? Could it be ib?

Ill try when i get home were yard saling right now lol i am def feeling some cramping which happened ast time i was preg af due monday

Fingers crossed then!!! That sounds hopeful....I was too scared to give it a go this morning, rushed straight to the loo before the temptation lol its as if I want to hold on to the possibility and with every bfn that gets less possible! Think I will test in the morning though....my cramps have changed now...no cramping just this pulled/stretched feeling like a fullness? I actually needed a wee and it was quite uncomfortable when I went....everything just feels very different. My cervix is very high still and have watery cm but not as much just a little white lotion type up around my cervix. Got a funny feeling I may just end up very disappointed this month! :'(

We went home real quick to let dogs out and get truck to pick up some big stuff we bought amd i looked at test real quick and i still see the line but its soooo hard to see but when i look away amd look back i still see it and the fact df brought it up makes me believe it but im no where near trusting it or getting excited def need a much stronger line to convince me so now got to pick up more test for tomorrow lol

Can't see it in pic thinking df was tripping when he saw a line

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
Just try again in the morning! ! I may test tomorrow too....fingers crossed x

If you go to preg test section there is another pic posted gl if you test fx

Think ill need it....had a sleep this afternoon cos I was so tired. Had that stretched fullness feeling all day, will keep an eye out for your news, hope it is a bfp!!

I know what you mean me and df took a 2 hour nap yesterday and i was still in bed by 10 but im not counting as a symptom cause i seem to get tired before af as well

Im really thinking if im not preg this month im gonna step away fron ttc to a few months it is exhausting and emotionally draining me i looked at my test from this morning right before we laid down amd i asked df to look at it and all the sudde he says he dont see a line anymore i could scream i didnt even want to test i had accepted af was coming monday and he gets me going all over again why coyldnt he just not have said anything!! Sorry for the vent rough nifht just need sleep

I can imagine how you feel! But in his defence he does just want it like you....we've all looked and imagined seeing a line but it is harsh that its got you hanging on his word....its the same with me, hubhy thinks he knows im pregnabt as I said before he told me on my last pregnancy before we found out....so im hanging on for him being right!
I didn't test this morning, held out thinking af due tomorrow and im really not ready for a bfn!! But im definitely going to test in the morning as long as af hasnt arrived!

I tested but with a cheapie $1 test from cvs box says sensitivity is 25 dont see anything yet been about 7 min says results up to 10 min but its so small im going cross eyed lol af due tomorrow to if ahe dont show when i wake ill test gl hope your hubbys intuition is right it would ashame to have all bfns!!

Mama where are you???? Im getting worried how are you feeling have you tested anymore???

Test from today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 14
Im testing tomorrow...just made me think about the sensitivity of mine so Im off to check!
Feeling very yuck today....I have this stretched feeling still there. Plus some pain on my left side, around my ovary area I would assume so im thinking the start of af? My cervix is still high and squishy....my cm is more creamy now and not so much...
Not helping that im constipated today....sorry tmi...need to go but im so achey in my tummy its uncomfortable and sonetimes painful to my left side when im trying to go. Im due af tomorrow...got a little muddled with my dpo days. Im 13dpo today and tested on 10dpo with second morning urine and got a bfn....of course!! How silly!! So Im hoping tomorrow might be the day...I am thinking though if its bfn im probably out as ill be 14dpo.
Good luck x

Well af got me about 2 hours ago so its up to you for a bfp now oliviasmommy gl cant wait for tomorrows result

I tested and got a huge bfn!!! Im 14dpo and af due today so safe to say im out. Dont think ill bother retesting tomorrow. I have 10miu tests too so it should be picking that up! Just wait for af now!

This is terrible no bfps!!! Im sorry oliviasmommy :( i really thought you would be our bfp. Me and df decided next month we are bd from cd 10 to cd 20 and using preseed eachtime if we get another bfn weretaking a break to get some testing done. But if no af today you should retest tomorrow you never know

Ive had the feeling like af is coming for the past week but assuming its just going to arrive soon....im gutted....tried to get some Christmas shopping done today but came home early in tears because there was just babies things everywhere! Babies and pregnant women! I just couldnt hold it together! We're going to take a break now I think....only because its affecting me emotionally. I dont think.ill test again tomorrow. If af hasnt arrived in a few days I will try again but im pretty sure it mist be right....hubby reakons I should get a frer not the internet cheapy I have....he doesnt trust them (ebay 99p) but I think its clutching at straws x

Ive had the feeling like af is coming for the past week but assuming its just going to arrive soon....im gutted....tried to get some Christmas shopping done today but came home early in tears because there was just babies things everywhere! Babies and pregnant women! I just couldnt hold it together! We're going to take a break now I think....only because its affecting me emotionally. I dont think.ill test again tomorrow. If af hasnt arrived in a few days I will try again but im pretty sure it mist be right....hubby reakons I should get a frer not the internet cheapy I have....he doesnt trust them (ebay 99p) but I think its clutching at straws x

hang in there.. definitely try a FRER. sorry you are feeling so down.. thinking about you!

I'm in a similar boat with you ladies. Im not sure when I ovulate, but my period was 10/8 and now starting on 10/19 I've had brown mucus discharge, and that only happens a tiny bit when my period is ending. I've had this happen with I was prego last time, and I thought it was my period and thought nothing of it, then I tested like two weeks later and got a BFP. I've had some stress from my grandmother slowly passing this last week and still currently, so i'm not sure if my body is just mad, or if my grandma is playing tricks on me lol But if I AM, it would be really rare considering I'm on BC, but it had a bit of an iffy start so who knows. I also have REALLLLLY bright blue veins in my breasts leading to my nipples and having mild cramps every now and then, more like a dull ach. Who knows!!!

I tested with frer a little bit ago and also got a bfn:( Not technically due until Wed. I thought that perhaps AF would come on Sun with spotting on Sat like my last 2 cycles. (25 days). It would still be 4 days before my missed period, but feel I'm out. I've been having bouts of nausea and dizziness, but I'm really doubting I'm pregnant. I did test negative 4 times with my second, but I don't know if I used frer or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->