Here A Week Early

Awww so there's a chance I'm stuffed til the very end then lol. Oh dear. :rofl:

The heartburn is thankfully easing a bit so at least that's one less thing. It's not totally gone but it's definitely less

I hope not! :haha: pregnancy has definitely got harder for me each time, this one has wiped me out completely! I'll be so glad when he's here and I NEVER HAVE TO BE PREGNANT EVER AGAIN :rofl:

Glad the heartburn is easing! Mines coming back again its very off and on right now:(

We live in a joint family my in laws and brother in law live with us too I have no energy and on top of that I feel like I’m washing the dishes all day long my mother in law thinks it’s my job to wash dishes all day I’m getting fed up and I can’t say anything either because my hubby takes his mothers side no matter what I’m so irritated

That's not good. There's nothing worse than feeling like your OH isn't on the same side as you :(

I had my 32 week growth scan. Things seem to be going well so far, she's growing nicely, estimated weight so far 3.5lb.

I was a bit disappointed to not really see much of her today, the sonographer literally just did the measurements and that was it. I didn't really feel she was approachable to ask for a picture so I left it. I was a bit disappointed for my husband as this was the only scan he's been able to come to the entire pregnancy and he didn't really get to see her lol.

Oh well, I'm fortunate enough to be able to have a scan in the first place so I won't grumble too much. I've one more scan in 4 weeks and then a decision will be made on whether to stick with original Christmas Eve section date or to bring it forward but I think if she continues to grow well like she is and move well, they'll stick with Christmas Eve.

Up to 6 weeks tomorrow either way and it'll all be over and hopefully she'll be safely delivered and in my arms. I can't wait to meet her. :D I still can't think of a name for her lol

They're not too bad :D just lack of sleep being the worst thing right now lol

How are you getting on?

I can't believe it's up to 37 more sleeps til she is here :D

I am seeing the diabetic midwife tomorrow as because I've had a gastric bypass, not been able to do the GTT, I've been monitoring my blood sugar levels. It's the only way they can keep an eye on me and rule out GD but they keep me under as a GD patient anyway.

I've had a couple of high readings the past couple of days but this has been as a result of eating a bit of cake yesterday and a bagel today, both high in sugar and carbohydrate content so could explain why. My readings have been normal and within range otherwise though so I don't know if I have GD or just a couple of high readings as a result of what I've been eating.

The baby's movements are still quite extreme and she's beginning to drop a little, which I can feel when I go to stand up. I'm now at the omg, she's between the legs stage lol.

Just another few weeks, can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone.

I hope your appointment goes well and everything is OK :)

Time is flying by!

Now back to bricking it as my dad has now decided he's not going to be able to come over from France after all for when the baby is born.

Looks like I'm going to have to go through having her on my own as no one else is available to have our other kids while my husband joins me.

On one hand, I'm accepting of the fact that these things happen, women used to give birth all the time on their own but on the other hand, I'm upset that she'll be the only one to have been missed out on birth wise. I'm worried it'll affect bonding with her for some reason? Like somehow this huge change will trigger something terrible off inside me mood wise, especially if things were to go wrong. Hopefully nothing like that will happen but I'm just so fearful.

Another 4 weeks to go on Tuesday!

Do you think given the circumstances, the hospital would be ok with me video calling my husband during the c section so he can still sort of see her being born??

Hi hon I think u cud ask. Theres a programme on tv called 90 day fiance and a girl on there was on facetime or something like that to her fiance while she had her section. I think someone else held the phone for her but her fiance got to see the whole thing.
Do u have a friend or anyone that cud be a birth partner?
Hope It all goes ok.

You will have to ask but I really hope they do let you <3

I wouldn't really want anyone else other than my husband being there to be honest. So it's either he is with me or I'm on my own. I know that probably sounds fussy lol.

I have an appointment on the 12th with my consultant after my final ultrasound so I'll ask her then if she would know if it would be ok.

It's not like I want him to see all the gore, literally just from when they open me up til after she is out and weighed so he knows she is ok too.

I really hope they'll let this happen as a last resort plan if all else fails and he can't be with me.

I went to the cinema tonight to watch "Last Christmas". She was kicking about like a good'un. I think she is definitely starting to drop now as I feel so heavy.

27 days to go. I wonder what she looks like :D

I think it's awful they wont let your husband into theatre! Many hospitals let their partners in on a section :(

I hope they'll let this happen if he can't be with you :)

It's not that they won't let him be there, it's the childcare aspect that could prevent him being there as we have no one to have our other children while I go in to have her. With the c section scheduled for christmas eve, it is that much harder trying to find someone to have the kids while he is with me so that's why I'm running the risk of having to be on my own. I'm really hoping that when I speak to my consultant that she will be ok with a video call at least so that he can see her being born by some kind of way even if he can't physically be in the room.

I'm on a proper count down now. It's weird, I want her out but I'm also wanting her to stay put. She is my final baby so with regards to pregnancy, she's my last experience. I'm trying to treasure each moment, even the ridiculously uncomfortable ones lol.

I'm slightly nervous over the change of routine. Max, my nearly 4 year old is going through a pattern of waking up at 4 or 5am right now and that has knocked us sideways as we were used to him settling down for bed pretty easily at night. Now he wont settle without us in the room and if we try and walk him back to bed, he's stubborn and just gets up all the time. It's hard to work out what he wants due to his non verbal autism so we just stay in the room with him now. I'm the stricter parent and he knows he can't run rings around me so he stays in bed but with my husband, he's the pushover, he can't sit with him because Max just gets up and out of bed and doesn't take him seriously when told to get back in lol. So yeah, it's down to me to lay down the law and not going to lie, it is a bit tiresome having it fall to me.

I wonder how he'll get on when I'm not here for those couple of days lol.

I hope everything goes smoothly. My DD used to have very early wake ups but luckily her sleep did improve a bit once baby was born.

This may sound crazy and i dont know how old your other children are, but could they not be at the hospital whilst hubby is in there with you? Some kind of family area, I would love to think they would accommodate under the circumstances but i know the reality is probably not a realistic situation, I would ask tho lol! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->