Here again 3rd loss since Feb

ttc126

Mom of Boys
Reaction score
I can't believe this but after a perfect ultrasound last week, my baby's heart slowed drastically this week and finally came to a stop. Devastated is an understatement as this is the third loss in 6 months.

I woke up to horrible contractions yesterday morning but wasn't passing anything so I went to hospital where they did a d&c. I'm glad for that because instead of being so upset feeling like I'm losing parts of my baby every time I see blood, I can associate it more with recovering from surgery.

I've had a d&c for retained placenta before but not for a miscarriage. If anyone's been there can you share how your recovery went? When can I expect to feel normal? Do hormones crash quickly? I feel on the verge of tears all day. I wish this hasn't happened.

They are doing testing on the baby to see if it was chromosomal. Anyone had that done?

Thanks for the support ladies. I don't know how I'd get through without this forum.

I am very sorry for your loss. I had surgery end of june and felt ok straight after. Had spotting for 2/3 weeks and af exactly 4 weeks after. This was my second loss since Feb (also one in Nov).

I have had tests done privately and waiting for appointment on Wed to explain results. To say it's chromosomal I think basically isn't that helpful because the issue could be with either the sperm or the egg or combination of both. My results from testing haven't come back yet either.

Hope you are as ok as can be.

Big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"