here is something to get u going

kaz29

Reaction score
imagine the smell right now of a BBQ cooking from somewhere down your street form a back garden, Imagine now that u get a BBQ going with chicken, jacket potatoes, ribs, sausages and burgers, buns and red and brown sauce or mayo anything that u fancy, Imagine the smells waffting around your gardern, some side fresh (non ecolie) salad

Some jucie in a tall jug with lots of ice.

Who will be doing this now then, i bet u want it SSSOOOOSOSOSOSOSSSOOOOO BAD now dont u???

I cant as im going watching Take That but oh boy if i wasnt, id be doing this

no one??? i am being rather cruel today aint i, but on this thread at least i may give u an idea for the day

I am doing that this afternoon. Nom nom.

Enjoy TT. I am so jealous!

We're having a BBQ at my parents tomorrow :)

Enjoy Take that!

Think I just managed to talk my DH into a BBQ by reading him your thread heehee!! Yay!!

Nope, not for me thanks LOL. Normally that would totally get me craving BBQ - not in pregnancy though! I've gone off meat completely and even a BBQ isn't tempting, especially the idea of chicken and ribs yuck. I miss eating meat - I really hope I'll be back to normal once the baby is here!!

Nope, not for me thanks LOL. Normally that would totally get me craving BBQ - not in pregnancy though! I've gone off meat completely and even a BBQ isn't tempting, especially the idea of chicken and ribs yuck. I miss eating meat - I really hope I'll be back to normal once the baby is here!!
Omg thought i was the only me ive also gone off meat i was just imagining the smells more than anything and all i wanted was a jacket p in my mind. Lol. Sure this baby is a veggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->