Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Ok so the hospital just foned me as the head nurse knew I was anxious,last Tuesday my hcg results were 36,this tuesday they were 1426':happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Am so so happy,I know it's early days but such a good sign,xxxxxxxxx

Told you so :happydance:

Praying your tough little bean continues to go from strength to strength and that this is a successful pregnancy :hugs:

Ok so the hospital just foned me as the head nurse knew I was anxious,last Tuesday my hcg results were 36,this tuesday they were 1426':happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Am so so happy,I know it's early days but such a good sign,xxxxxxxxx

Told you so :happydance:

Praying your tough little bean continues to go from strength to strength and that this is a successful pregnancy :hugs:

I am going to listen to you from now on ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
so pleased for you hunni:hugs:
i know it"s hard but just try and relax now hun:hugs:
and try to enjoy your pregnancy:kiss:

Herbie :hugs:,glowstar:hugs:,am celebrating with Ben & jerrys,:haha:Dh has been working every day and night since I found out I was pregnant last Monday, so celebration is def in order wen he gets a day off,he's holding out for some loving ,poor sod has no chance :haha::haha::hugs::hugs:

Don't burst his bubble Desperado :haha: buy him a subscription to The Fantasy Chanel :haha::haha:

Hi everyone

Desperado YAY! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

OK feeling really emotional... bloody men! For those who don't know I hadn't told my OH as I didn't want him to worry well I got 3+ on a digital today so showed it to him- he said OH NO - then nothing and an hour later said " I'm going out for a while" WTF.

So upset and have no idea what he is going to do now

Hi everyone

OK feeling really emotional... bloody men! For those who don't know I hadn't told my OH as I didn't want him to worry well I got 3+ on a digital today so showed it to him- he said OH NO - then nothing and an hour later said " I'm going out for a while" WTF.

Awk hun:hugs:Would he be out getting u a pressie or something ?:hugs:

Unnamed :hugs: Try not to take it personally men react differently and sometimes they just need space to let things sink in :hugs:

I'm sure he's not meaning to upset you with his reaction to things but the enormity of the change that a baby brings is suddenly a reality and he may just take a while to adjust.

I have male friends who have seemed really distant to their partners when they have been told they are going to be daddies and none of them meant to hurt their partners they just didn't realise their reaction would upset anyone. But the first time they heard the heart beat or saw the scan they melted and became really sensitive to their partners.

In the meantime loads of :hugs:

Wooly is rite Hun,they are so different to us,but he will cum round,the main thing is that u are ok,snuggle up on the sofa with ds and get an early nite,everything will seem better in the morning and he will prob feel like a Silly Billy,love and hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwwwww,seashells that is so so lovely,u made me cry ,I am so happy for u :hugs:,maybe the sickness is the start of ms,try and take it easy,:hugs::hugs:

I felt emotional writing it lol...
It did cross my mind about MS but thought it way to early,layed on sofa dozing 3 hours this afternoon,really felt rough. Im wandering if its just after effects of the shock yesturday lol. Havnt had any AF type pains today so thats a plus.

So very happy that your hcg has risen so greatly:happydance:.

Hugs to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies,

Can't believe it! DS was out with Grandad and when he came back was really excited and had bought us both a pressie with his pocket money. He wouldn't let me open mine until daddy came home. I hoped that he would come before bedtime but wasn't sure. Daddy waltzes in with SHOPPING soon after DS arrives (half a smile to me but not spoken in front of DS anyway) so up DS runs to get the prezzies. He had bough chocs for me ( cause he knows how much I like them- to share for 'movie night') and a SUPER DAD mug for OH.I very nearly couldn't stop the tears and had to go into the other room.

He won't be getting a super partner mug from me anytime soon!

Hi everyone

Oh unamed im so sorry :hugs::hugs: Men just dont think sometimes...maybe it was his of dealing with the shock(although that doesnt make it OK) Obviously i dont know you but i just wanted to send you :hugs::hugs: and remember we are all here for you!!!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwwwww,seashells that is so so lovely,u made me cry ,I am so happy for u :hugs:,maybe the sickness is the start of ms,try and take it easy,:hugs::hugs:

I felt emotional writing it lol...
It did cross my mind about MS but thought it way to early,layed on sofa dozing 3 hours this afternoon,really felt rough. Im wandering if its just after effects of the shock yesturday lol. Havnt had any AF type pains today so thats a plus.

So very happy that your hcg has risen so greatly:happydance:.

Hugs to everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Peppermint tea and brushing my teeth helped me with the ms,:hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies,

Can't believe it! DS was out with Grandad and when he came back was really excited and had bought us both a pressie with his pocket money. He wouldn't let me open mine until daddy came home. I hoped that he would come before bedtime but wasn't sure. Daddy waltzes in with SHOPPING soon after DS arrives (half a smile to me but not spoken in front of DS anyway) so up DS runs to get the prezzies. He had bough chocs for me ( cause he knows how much I like them- to share for 'movie night') and a SUPER DAD mug for OH.I very nearly couldn't stop the tears and had to go into the other room.

Awwwwww,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Where you actively trying unamed?? I had a similar situation when I had my 2nd DD...she wasn't planned and we weren't exactly ready for another. My Husband (not now!) didn't speak to me for THREE DAYS!! when I told him.
I think it must have been a combination of worry and stress etc etc...maybe your OH is feeling all those things too. Also, your life gets into a certain pattern where everything becomes comfortable, ie time, money and maybe the 'thought' is a bit overwhelming. Sure he will come round though...in the meantime :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank- you all,

We were trying altogether for about a year which made it such a blow! He still hasn't spoken and slept 'at the other end of the bed' in the night he snuggled in and I thought yay - but then he woke up and moved away.

I am just going to act normal and hope he eventually processes it and comes around.

DS remains the best thing in both our lives and I have every faith that eventually so will this little bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->