Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Lovely to hear from you Desperado- I am glad you had a good day.

DS had a 'water fun day' with cubs today- he had a ball, spent more time in the water than on a boat/ raft etc and the weather was great!

Great to hear,hope the good weather continues ,will save me a fortune being able to go to the beach every day instead of shopping or movies ,:hugs::hugs:

Am still hanging in there,had a lovely day at the beach ,picnic and kids in their swimwear ,was lovely to sit and forget about everything for a while :hugs:I will not give up hope till the very end,and wen that time comes I will have to deal with it,am ok thou so please don't worry for me and please keep posting and tell me how u are all doing ,I love to hear your ups and downs,please don't worry about upsetting me cos u won't,hope u are all getting fat and happy,love u all,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Despie, just wanted to tell you that you have been on my mind a lot and you are in my prayers as well. Sending you lots and lots of big hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwwwww,thank u Beachcomber,that's so nice of you ,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Despie! :wave: Glad to see you back here....You were missed.....:friends:

Thank you indigo :hugs:,still no sign of nothing,so fed up but trying to stay strong as I can't do anything to change it ,such lovely weather ,making the most of it as dh will be working all week,will def be joining u back on the ttc board as I can't give up on something I so desperately want:cry::cry: ,at the minute my desire to have another child strongly outweighs the fear of having another miscarriage ,maybe one day I won't have the strength to go on but at the minute I do and just can't and won't give up.luckily ATM dh is behind me but I do worry if this mc is difficult he will change his mind,just need to stay strong,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank u all for your lovely messages,I feel worse today than yesterday,think the reality of it all has just hit me and I feel like I have been run over by a bus,no matter how many times u have been thru this u are still hit with an unbearable sadness and emptiness,I just feel so alone,:cry::cry::cry:Sarah I had been holding it all together until I read your post and then I just broke,its wot I needed,:hugs:I collapsed and dh wanted to get the doctor for me ,I think I need to cry for a long time,am always trying to put on a brave front ,think it's due to the physical and sexual abuse I suffered as a child :cry:Thank u all for being here for me and I hope I haven't upset any of you lovely pregnant ladies as I love u all and wish only the best for you,I hope u don't mind me being here for a while ,I just don't have the strength to leave yet ,will try and update soon,please don't worry ,I will be ok ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

wanted to check and see how you are, Im sorry my post made you break down but like you say perhaps thats what you needed....get it all out, dont hold back. you really have touched so many people on here ... here I am sitting here with tears in my eyes for someone I havent ever met. life is so unfair and I am wishing with every bone in my body to whatever god or guardian angel is listening that you never have to go through this again :hugs::hugs::hugs:

It's like how I miss the TTC boards but I don't want to post on there too often, feel like I'm flaunting my pg

please dont think that, none of the regulars would feel that way. I feel sad when people get their bfps and we dont hear from them again. I dont come in this section much as Ive never been pregnant so cant share any of the discussions, so would love any of you to come see us in the TTC folder whenever you get a chance.
:hugs:

Sarah,:hugs::hugs:Tried to send u a pm but your inbox was full,:haha:will try again later,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Desperado :hugs: Glad you're having lovely weather and are able to enjoy it!

Sarah :hugs: Thank you! That really means a lot! Will be around more in a few days, busy weekend here just popping on to see how Desperado was doing.

Hope all the Americans have a fun and safe Fourth celebration planned! We're off to bbq at my parents tomorrow! (Quite ironic really seeing as how they, and I, are English LOL!) Might see the parade if we can get our butts out of bed early enough and the big city of Huntington Beach fireworks display at the beach in the evening.

Happy 4th July to all the US ladies :happydance:

Lots of :hugs: for any ladies needing one:hugs:

Lots of sticky thoughts for all :hugs:

Awww Ruth,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:::hugs::hugs::hugs: Lyvid,thank u so much for thinking of me,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Still nothing today and am just gonna do a picnic and take the kids to the park ,am glad I didn't tell anyone I was preg as I wud hate to venture out and have to explain to everyone ,have a great day everyone,love u all sooooo much,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Ruth,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:::hugs::hugs::hugs: Lyvid,thank u so much for thinking of me,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Still nothing today and am just gonna do a picnic and take the kids to the park ,am glad I didn't tell anyone I was preg as I wud hate to venture out and have to explain to everyone ,have a great day everyone,love u all sooooo much,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

picnic with the kids sounds nice, enjoy it!
lots of :hugs: :hugs:

Morning Ladies:flower:
How are you all today?? :hugs::hugs: to you all!!!
xxxx

Hi everyone,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Well no cramps or bleeding ,will find out on Thursday wot is happening ,am praying for a Miracle but prepared for the worst ,seashells,how's things with u lovely?how's everyone else?xxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone,:hugs::hugs::hugs:Well no cramps or bleeding ,will find out on Thursday wot is happening ,am praying for a Miracle but prepared for the worst ,seashells,how's things with u lovely?how's everyone else?xxxxxxxxx

I too am praying everything is ok with you on Thurs:hugs::hugs:
I have been feeling bit down and fed up last few days although i do feel guilty feeling this way when others are going through much worse.I am having trouble dealing with constant tiredness and lack of interest in anything.Everything is such an effort, hopefully it will pass soon...:shrug:
xxxx

I too am praying everything is ok with you on Thurs:hugs::hugs:
I have been feeling bit down and fed up last few days although i do feel guilty feeling this way when others are going through much worse.I am having trouble dealing with constant tiredness and lack of interest in anything.Everything is such an effort, hopefully it will pass soon...:shrug:
xxxx

Think we all need some hugs,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:,not long now till u are over the first trimester then hopefully u will feel much better,hope u feel better soon lovely,xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->