Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Thank- you all,

We were trying altogether for about a year which made it such a blow! He still hasn't spoken and slept 'at the other end of the bed' in the night he snuggled in and I thought yay - but then he woke up and moved away.

I am just going to act normal and hope he eventually processes it and comes around.

DS remains the best thing in both our lives and I have every faith that eventually so will this little bean.

Awk huni wish I cud give u a hug,:hugs::hugs:That's so sad,:hugs:He will come round of course he will,so happy u have ds to cuddle up to ,u take care of yourself and little bean that's wot is important rite now ,:hugs::hugs:

unnamed....mens reactions are so strange. Women can process information and analyze what it all means in both long and short term scenarios and men take days. I'm pretty sure he'll come around too, and it will hit him all of a sudden that he really is happy about it and he's been acting an arse!!

Well, I went and saw FS today. All my results are normal. I was a bit upset as I was really wanting a reason for my losses. But there isnt one. Also had trans vag scan, too early to see beanie but all of my inside girlie bits are normal, so it my losses werent due to any uterine abnormalities either. Though it was too early to see beanie, my lining was nice and thick and I ovulated from BOTH ovaries. I am doubting twins though. Also had bloods done today and I phoned for results: Oestradiol - 960, progesterone - 57.7, HCG - 380. I think its all normal for single pregnancy.

MEN!!!!!!!!!!! why are they such insensitive creatures:growlmad:
our hormones are bad enough when we"re not pregnant:growlmad:
never mind when we are and we"ve got all these emotions and changes going on
he will come round hun but if your like me i"d defo sulk for a few days:thumbup:
he"d really have to suck up !!!! lol:haha:
big hugs hun:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

unnamed....mens reactions are so strange. Women can process information and analyze what it all means in both long and short term scenarios and men take days. I'm pretty sure he'll come around too, and it will hit him all of a sudden that he really is happy about it and he's been acting an arse!!

Well, I went and saw FS today. All my results are normal. I was a bit upset as I was really wanting a reason for my losses. But there isnt one. Also had trans vag scan, too early to see beanie but all of my inside girlie bits are normal, so it my losses werent due to any uterine abnormalities either. Though it was too early to see beanie, my lining was nice and thick and I ovulated from BOTH ovaries. I am doubting twins though. Also had bloods done today and I phoned for results: Oestradiol - 960, progesterone - 57.7, HCG - 380. I think its all normal for single pregnancy.
Awk melly ,that's great news everything is good,I know u wanted an answer and sometimes there just isn't one ,also got my hcg yesterday 1426,is that a bit high?:hugs::hugs:

Desperado - multiple birth? :D

Melly - sorry you didn't get answers :hugs: but glad it is looking good for this LO and that you uterus has no signs of problems :thumbup:

Unnamed :hugs:

Dont know hun. Ive got to have more next tuesday to make sure levels are rising
I think I may have implanted late (or ovd later than I thought) as mt first super faint bfp was thursday on a 30mui test.

Am pretty sure I was 18 dpo yesterday, really havent a clue about the hcg but as long as it is rising I am happy,wooly twins would be unbelievable but wud then have double the worry in this pregnancy ,:haha:

Melly - praying that things continue to go from strength to strength for you :hugs:

Desperado - you're not allowed to worry :hugs: I'll worry for you and you be hopeful for me :hugs:

Morning lovely ladies:flower:
Just thought i d say Hi and send you all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs
xxxx

Can i ask how long after you all got your BFPs did you see Dr??? and how many weeks along were you??
Just wandering when i should give Drs a ring.....
xxx

Wont hurt to see a Dr straight away and have bloods done. Make sure your HCG is rising.

Hi seashells,y dont u cum here and join us?:hugs:Join us in the ups and downs :hugs:.I only contacted my docs early because of my history ,usually I wudnt have advised my doc of my preg till 8weeks ,then just had to wait for hospital apt which was twelve weeks ,think that's the norm here,xxxxxxxxxx

Hi seashells,y dont u cum here and join us?:hugs:Join us in the ups and downs :hugs:.I only contacted my docs early because of my history ,usually I wudnt have advised my doc of my preg till 8weeks ,then just had to wait for hospital apt which was twelve weeks ,think that's the norm here,xxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanks Desperado,i would love to join you all??? What do i have to do join???:haha:
I am going to do my other CBDigi Monday then take that along to Drs...I was quite dissapointed when i see my 1-2weeks digi had gone blank...dont know how long i thought it would stay there for :haha:...
xxx:hugs:xxx

Aww thanks Desperado,i would love to join you all??? What do i have to do join???:haha:
I am going to do my other CBDigi Monday then take that along to Drs...I was quite dissapointed when i see my 1-2weeks digi had gone blank...dont know how long i thought it would stay there for :haha:...
xxx:hugs:xxx

I know I think they only stay for 24-48 hours ,am doing one tomorrow nite and hope it changes to 3 plus weeks,glad u are going to the docs,:happydance::happydance: and really happy u are gonna join us :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Morning everyone ,how is everyone doing?unnamed,:hugs:Melly:hugs:Glowstar:hugs:Omi:hugs:Carlimad:hugs:Herbie:hugs:Truly blessed:hugs:Seashells:hugs:Ruth:hugs:,hope I haven't forgot anyone And if I have here are some more hugs :hugs::hugs:,well caved this morning and did my last cbdigi and it had Rose to pregnant 3 plus weeks,:happydance:Really hope this a good sign and this little one is staying with it's mummy :kiss::kiss::kiss:!I am still finding it so hard to let myself believe that I am pregnant in case it is all taken away from me again:cry:Anyone else feeling like this?how do u all cope,?would love your advice,love and prayers everyone xxxxxx

Hi Desperado, Hi everyone :flower:

I hope you are all feeling good this AM
Thanks for the hugs- back at ya!

Yay for the 3+ digi!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Stick little bean stick

I think I need to buy shares in the company!

I think I have the beginnings of MS :happydance: I won't be cheering for long I know but it just makes it feel a bit more real.

I am still knackered and OH is still not speaking but I am just ignoring him :haha: He can be like that I am just going to enjoy being pregnant :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Off to work now- it is lucky I like my job!!!
I am also surrounded by pregnant women in work so it is lovely to see all the different staged of pregnancy around me ( it was awful when TTC ).

See you all later

So glad u sound so cheerful and happy,u have def cheered me up.:hugs::hugs:I am the same with the clear blue company :haha::haha:It's great to hear u are getting on with things ,and it's lovely to have u keeping me positive,thank you for that ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

morning all
morning Desperado :hugs: right back at ya:hugs:
great news about the digi hun, all will be ok:kiss:
i know what you mean about the worrying
i was a wreck when i got pg with Ethan after my tubal reversal
every twinge worried me but he was ok but every day seemed like a lifetime until his edd
with the last pregnancy i relaxed a bit more and lost him:cry:
so i can"t win!!! lol
but after my scan tomorrow hopefully i"ll relax a little(yeah right! lol)
i thought i was too early for anything to show up on the scan?

Hi Hun,I think at six weeks they can see a heartbeat and measure the baby other than that I don't think they can see much o and if u are having twins,:thumbup:,am glad u are getting your scan Hun and hope it gives u peace of mind ,I can't get these next few months in quick enough and would just love to relax and enjoy my pregnancy ,can't see that happening for either of us lol but as long as we have each other,:hugs::hugs::hugs:It really makes a big difference having some-one ,thanks for your support :hugs::hugs:

Hi Everyone

I'm going to the GP today to get help so am a bit nervous. Appt is at 10:20. Will also mention my concerns about MMC and hopefully I can get referred for a scan.

Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my friends on this site. :hugs::hugs:

PS Kosh and Storm1Jet2 I hope you're ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back