Hi everyone,44 and pregnant,need some bump buddies

Hi Everyone

I'm going to the GP today to get help so am a bit nervous. Appt is at 10:20. Will also mention my concerns about MMC and hopefully I can get referred for a scan.

Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have my friends on this site. :hugs::hugs:

PS Kosh and Storm1Jet2 I hope you're ok xxx

Good luck lovely,try not to worry,so proud of you ,xxxxxxxxxx let us know how it goes ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Everyone

I'm going to the GP today to get help so am a bit nervous. Appt is at 10:20. Will also mention my concerns about MMC and hopefully I can get referred for a scan.

Good luck and well done for having the strength to ask for help :hugs:

Hi Everyone

Hope its gone well - have been thinking about you all morning!

:hugs:

Morning(justlol)all you gorgeous Ladies:flower:
How is everyone today...
Desperado....woo hoo on your digi:happydance::happydance:
I Did a IC this morning,it wasnt with fmu and line came up as soon as it touched liquid and lovely and dark:happydance::happydance: so reasuring to see....

The top test is one done Monday AM and 2nd is todays xxx

Attachments

• Photo0809.jpg
    Photo0809.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 8
Morning(justlol)all you gorgeous Ladies:flower:
How is everyone today...
Desperado....woo hoo on your digi:happydance::happydance:
I Did a IC this morning,it wasnt with fmu and line came up as soon as it touched liquid and lovely and dark:happydance::happydance: so reasuring to see....

The top test is one done Monday AM and 2nd is todays xxx

Wow,nice lines,:hugs::hugs:I know isn't it great wen we see these lines and how happy it makes us,it's do addictive,I wud be happy to have another 8 months supply,:hugs:Was gonna have a lazy day and was a bit down but its my babies bday on saturday she's six,so am just gonna head out and spoil her rotten ,we are forecast for a tornado this afternoon,so must rush ,take care,have a good day,Ruth have been thinking of u all day ,please let us know,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely lines seashells!!

Ruth, hope all has gone well xx

Macwooly, your chart looks fab, have you tested??

I ordered some CB digis last Thursday and they are still not here!!!

Lovely lines seashells!!

Ruth, hope all has gone well xx

I ordered some CB digis last Thursday and they are still not here!!!

Aw glowstar I love the cbdigis,got a 3 weeks plus today,wonder if they go any higher than that?xxxxxxx

You're not supposed to say that :shhh: I'm trying to ignore my chart just in case it suddenly lets me down :shhh:

I'm testing Sunday when I'll be 14dpo but the wait is killing me but DH has hidden all my hpts so I can't test earlier and he says if I buy more then no new shoes for 12 months :nope: and I am a real shoe addict :)

Well done to you for being patient,I can't wait till Sunday,am so excited,:hugs::hugs:

I love it when the 3+ appears on the digi, so pleased for you all. Nice dark line there as well SeaShells.

Plenty of room on board still so come on you 2wwaiters. xx

Thanks for your well wishes today.

The GP was lovely and has referred me for counselling. As the Practice has its own Counsellor I won't have to wait very long for an appt. Antidepressants will be the next step if after some counselling sessions I'm still struggling.

Just having an action plan has made me feel a bit better.

She is going to try and bring my scan date forward but it might be a bit difficult given the fact that it's only 2 weeks away (ONLY two weeks - that's AGES!!! I want it now!!) but I was happy that she was going to give it a go.

Desperado I hope your shopping trip went well and you didn't get taken to see the Wizard of Oz in the Tornado :haha:. Just kidding - did you get something nice for your little girl?

Macwooly, I'm with your husband - DO NOT TEST UNTIL SUNDAY. I am a fellow shoeholic, so you mean to tell me that you would run the risk of no shoes for a whole year all for the sake of 3 more sleeps - are you out of your mind???? :winkwink::winkwink::haha:

xxxx

Ruth that's great news,well done u,am sure u feel more positive now,:hugs::hugs:Well got my shopping trip sorted,( the first I have been out alone since I got a bfp 11 days ago, )was totally exhausted,can't believe two weeks ago I was walking seven miles a day ,got her a pink portable DVD player,a scooter and helmet and some monster high dolls,also a beautiful dress and pumps,was so happy with my purchases,and I know she will love them,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ruth that's great news,well done u,am sure u feel more positive now,:hugs::hugs:Well got my shopping trip sorted,( the first I have been out alone since I got a bfp 11 days ago, )was totally exhausted,can't believe two weeks ago I was walking seven miles a day ,got her a pink portable DVD player,a scooter and helmet and some monster high dolls,also a beautiful dress and pumps,was so happy with my purchases,and I know she will love them,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow - She is one lucky girl! I'm sure she'll be thrilled.

BTW what is a monster high doll?

They are like barbie only they are based on monsters ie frankenstein,zombie,werewolf,Dracula,they are not scary thou,:haha:,and very popular at the minute,xxxxxx

I've got so much to catch up on. I'm sooooo out of touch! I'm sure she'll love it :thumbup:

Hi Ruth glad your Drs appointment went well,

Desperado great presents!

Macwooly :dust::dust::dust:

Everyone

Stick little bean stick

Ruth - Glad everything went well...maybe you will start to feel better already knowing that someone is going to help and support you :hugs:

:hugs::hugs: to everyone else :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->