Hi! I'm new(ish). Here's me... TTC #2. :)

Ugh! I've felt terrible all day. For the past two nights I've crashed out on the couch mid conversation with hubs and roommate then come morning didn't want to get up at all. This morning I even got to sleep in and I've still been exhausted all day. I was seriously nauseas before lunch and almost threw up a couple of times. Since getting off work about an hour and a half ago I've had a nasty cramp in my right side right near my hip. Currently 7-9 dpo and yegads amounts of creamy cm. Any ideas?

Ooohhh, the pain could be implantation - you're about right for it looking at your dpo! If that is your implantation then you may not feel sickness/tiredness because of pg yet. But I do think the worry and stress of ttc can do that to you!! Try to take some time out if you can and hopefully mother nature is working her magic!! :D

I'm 10dpo today (I think!), did an ic this morning and bfn again. :( Am I still just too early? Starting to make me feel a bit low now.

It could still be a little early. Don't worry!

I just checked my test (had to walk away) and it's still BFN. 8-10DPO, AF due in 7 days. Ugh this is driving me nuts!

I'm in the same boat! 10dpo today (I think), 2 x bfns (1xic, 1xfrer) today and af due in 6 days. It's driving me crazy too! I know how you feel. Wouldn't it be great if when your body knew it wasn't pregnant then you had an option to fast forward to your next try??!

That would be awesome! If we could have a bell that said YEP YOU'RE PREGNANT or a buzzer that said sorry better luck next cycle

Major creamy cm. Tried to post a pic will have to do it from computer tonight.

Seriously?!

Haha - you wouldn't be the first to do that! Lol

I'm not shy so post away. :D

It's still really early days so please don't be sad just yet. Like I said the other day, I had a bfp on 16dpo before. Anything is possible!!

It's still really early days so please don't be sad just yet. Like I said the other day, I had a bfp on 16dpo before. Anything is possible!!

Thank you Mannymoo! It does make me feel hopeful. :) x

Thanks mannymoo! I'm crossing my fingers that I'm just testing too early for dollar store tests to pick up. I have one test left (a +/- test) and I'm saving it for Tuesday morning before dh and I go to the doctor for our new patient physicals.

Here it is. Like seriously, there was even more when I got home from work... Crazy!

https://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m33/mrsmck14/IMG_20140511_151243_zps5a47546c.jpg

That looks like a good sign! They say creamy cm after O is positive! :D

Fingers crossed its a good sign MrsMck! Kealz did you test today?

I did mannymoo but Tesco say it's a bfn at the moment - boo! :( x

Boo :( maybe tomorrow kealz! Fx!

Have you ever gotten a stronger evap line from fmu than not? The two tests I've taken with fmu have very obvious lines (i say evap cause they showed after the ten minutes and only slightly pinkish on the edges) where the one I took after work didn't have anything. Confused!

I've not got any kind of line like that on any of the tests that i've taken. I've heard of them but i'm not sure what an evap looks like?! :-/

Can you post a pic MrsMck? Getting 2 evaps is a little strange. Maybe it's not just evaps :)

Sorry kealz. Hoping tomorrow is your day...

I'll take a pic when I get home from work tonight and post it. It's very weird cause the one I took after work has no line but the ones with fmu have distinct evap lines

Yes please mrsmck - post a pic and keep our spirits up! :) fx'd for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->