Hi ladies!

J22

Reaction score
Hi!

I just got my bfp this week so I calculate I must be around 5-6 weeks. I'm still in shock because we hadn't properly started ttc, it was a one-off dtd and we struck luck! We had planned to ttc for baby number 2 in the New Year so this is a early xmas present for us :happydance:

I'm 40, so I'll be 41 when I have this one, my OH is 45. My dd is 15 months old and I'm still bf'ing her.

I used b&b alot during my pregnancy and made some good friends, I thought I'd join the over 35 group more this time though.

I justed to say hello to you all :thumbup:

x

Congratulations! My baby girl is 17 months and still nursing as well. Can't believe we're having another but looking forward to the chaos of it all!!

Congratulations! My baby girl is 17 months and still nursing as well. Can't believe we're having another but looking forward to the chaos of it all!!

Thanks you and congratulations on your pregnancy too x

And you're having another August baby?
One of my boys is August 3rd. I told him I'll try not to share his birthday!

And you're having another August baby?
One of my boys is August 3rd. I told him I'll try not to share his birthday!

Yes! It's looks like I'm destined to be heavily pregnant in the mid-summer heat (we live in Spain)!

Yep, this will be my 3rd summer baby as well. I swelled up like a balloon last time. Couldn't even fit into my shoes at the end!
But it is nice to have summer babies with the nice weather and less germs.

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how did you get pregnant while still nursing? Had your period returned? I wonder because I would like another baby pretty close after this one, but the last time I breast fed my son it was a full year before my period returned. Thank you, and happy, healthy pregnancy! :)

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, how did you get pregnant while still nursing? Had your period returned? I wonder because I would like another baby pretty close after this one, but the last time I breast fed my son it was a full year before my period returned. Thank you, and happy, healthy pregnancy! :)

Hi,

My period returned when my dd was 13 months so I'd had 1 very short light period then the following month I had a proper heavy period and the next month I got pregnant.

Hi there. My AF returned when my daughter was 10 months. I work night shift and supposedly if the baby doesn't nurse at night that can jump start your period. Good luck!

Also due early August with my third (IF it sticks). Will be 41 when it's born - yikes. And yes, my third summer baby.

Congratulations and hoping to join you ladies very soon! :happydance:

Thank you ladies!
Tag74 - hope to see you here soon, best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->