• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi. ntnp for #2

good to hear you sounding more positive tomsmummy! things will all work out in the end :), and hyjack away, we'll take it in turns :haha:

think i'm 8dpo today!! only difference to last month is my skin has broken out crazy badly and i don't feel like AF is coming :shrug:, no idea either way yet! we didn't bd very much this month though cos i've not been well and neither has LO and he interupted us a couple of times :dohh:

There's nothing like LO interrupting you to put the spark out! :haha:.... Fingers crossed for you, when do you think you will test? r are you going to wait for AF? (Prob the most sensible thing t do lol!)

Hi ladies! Toms mummy I like this thread how we can spill our guts to each other (is that an aussie expression? lol I am re-learning them all again). SO hijack away!

I am on CD31!! So if I was having a 'normal' cycle I would get my AF between today and Sunday. I'm not sure if I should test? I dont have any, and I just dont feel pregnant or anything. I suspect I am having a long return to normal cycle after the pill. I guess if I haven't had AF by Monday I'll try to get hold of a test but my gut instinct is BFN... :shrug:

What would you do if you were me?

well the like tomsmummy says the sensible thing to do is wait until your longest cycle :haha:, however if it was me i might be tempted to test sooner! do you have any idea how many dpo you are? I think i'll prob test monday/tues if AF hasn't shown up by then, that's about my average cycle, but i'll only be using a superdrug test so not too bad if i waste one!

Nope no idea. If I ovulated at the average time for a 31 day cycle then I would be 14 dpo now. But I have had up to 35 day cycles and I don't know the length of my LP.

I might as well wait until next week, af will prob show up anyway.

:haha: you really are sounding very calm! :thumbup:

I'm feeling more like AF is coming so prob out too :dohh:

I hope it's not too late for me to join this board!

Hi :wave: my DH and I recently started NTNP for #2 and would love to get to know other ladies in the same position as I am!

Our DD is 16 months now, boy time flies! And would really love to give her a sibling soon. I think a 2 year plus age gap would work perfectly for us.

I am really loving this casual approach to conceiving :thumbup:

DH and I started NTNP a bit late this cycle, I am almost certain I missed O, at least I think.....uhhh, not 100% :haha: so I am mostly expecting af soon, no biggie though :) I was not expecting to fall pregnant so quick anyway, which is perfectly fine too! It gives us more time to buy a few more things for our new home first

Hi lock and key welcome! Yes we are all approaching this sooo casually!! Lol but anyway it's nice to have group not really focussing too much on every detail, though we would all like to get preg of course!

I am on CD36 today no sign of af yet, I might test this week but I suspect just a long cycle after coming off the pill at the end of August.

So caro did af arrive? And toms mummy did you come to a decision with your oh?

Just found out that my half-sister-in law is going out with a British multi-millionaire:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ate/columnists/columnist-230/Richard-Kay.html

:haha: greenlady! expect good xmas prezzies ;)

No AF yet, but kinda not due until tomorrow and if i got my dates wrong could be a few days away yet, plus I tested yesterday and got a bfn :blush:, was more a test to rule it out so i could have a small drink and stop family guessing yesterday :haha:

:hi: lock and key, def not too late to join our little group! xx

greenlady, that's just wow! and I mean that in a fascinated sort of way.

No af here either, but due sometime this week. Just trying not to think about it or stress out about it at all, but not really knowing what to expect this time either, so we shall see

Hi all!... Been a bit quiet on here recently, I hope you're all okay?

Welcome Lockandkey :wave:.... Good luck with ntnp, I hpe it's a short journey :)

Caro... Wishing lots of luck that AF doesn't arrive tomorrow and BFN a few days later x

Well, I'm getting mixed messages from OH... He doesn't want t try for another so I told him I'm not going back on the pill!!!.... We dtd last night, him knowing full well I'm nt protected. Then this morning he said to LO jokingly "Jump in to bed with mummy and your new sister!"

Anyway, TMI but my CM is showing signs of me being fertile, so although we're not really trying and not dtd very much I am hoping that last night was enough! I think I'll O in 3 days time! x

Where's DCS? You okay?

Greenlady... Finger's crossed for BFP :) I hear about peple becoming pg as soon as they come off pill :)

Hello ladies....... I got abit lost in the grotto. And got distracted by christmas shopping for lo.
How are you all?
Hi lock and key. Wishing you lots of luck and a stress free ntnp journey.
Toms mummy- I hope that one time was enough and you get your bfp.
Carro did af arrive?
Green lady when do you test?

Sorry ladies iv not been in here much, I realised I wasnt quite as ahead with xmas shopping as I thought. And iv got a sad lo who is getting 5 teeth through all at once. I am literally not allowed to leave his side otherwise he just screams. He isnt eating, which means im forgeting to eat. And im knackered. And my back still aches. On the plus side oh is feeling better, and lo is still my beautifull boy, even when he is a grump.

Hi ladies, would anyone mind if I sneaked in here? I have an almost 2 year old son,my husband and I have been NTNP for a month. Really want to take a casual approach this time as I did the works last time: CBFM, temps, monitored CM, used soft cups and conceive plus (ok, I know I sound crazy but my first pregnancy ended up being ectopic so we were absolutely desperate for a baby) I conceived on my 3rd cycle last time so am expecting it to take much longer this time.

Would love to pull up a chair and join you if you don't mind? :flower:

:hi: kimmyB, welcome! doesn't sounds crazy to me at all, i did nearly all of the above just no softcups, no cbfm and preseed rather than concieve plus, def want this time to be more relaxed!

DCS i've been dragged into that thread too! so far have ordered from elc, verbadut and thebookpeople :haha:, got some good bargains though!

Tomsmummy glad your still ntnp ;) sounds like DH doesn't want to admit it but still wants the same as you :D

No AF here yet but tbh i'm feeling like its gonna rock up tomorrow. Ov dates could easily have been wrong and I got a bfn yesterday :dohh:

Hi KimmyB welcome! I'm NTNP because I'm too lazy to make all the effort :haha:
Caro - I dont think we've ever had a Christmas present from her! Its just so weird when you see someone you know in the Daily Mail!!
Toms Mummy- yeah I agree with Caro, he does still want it by the sounds of it. If I were you I just would keep 'trying' without mentioning it to him ... he's not stupid obviously, but you know sometimes men just dont want to think that its THEIR decision, sounds like he's leaving it up to you.
DCS wow I haven't even thought about Christmas shopping at all. We are getting a large shipment of all our stuff from England sometime this week so it will feel like CHristmas! We have a big family (4 siblings all with partners) and so we just do secret santa for the adults and then focus on presents for the kids.
Lock and key good luck this week.

I might pick up a preg test today. In all honesty I think its going to be BFN which is wjhy I'm not really worrying about it that much. Will keep you posted though!

any joy greenlady!?

still no AF here!

Well I was totally and utterly WRONG as it turns out. Got a very definitive BFP! :happydance:

I do have slightly mixed feelings if I'm being honest, its amazing and I am so lucky.. however I'm just a little worried because of the whole DH job thing. He is going for another interview today, so I dont know whether to break it to him now or tonight or on the weekend... I know he'll sort it out very soon its just I kind of thought I'd have a few months before this happened. But hey clearly there's a little person wanting to come into our lives so I'm not going to try to stop them

Anyway its very early days. I dont even know what to do about going to the docs or anything because its different from the UK. I will have to do some research!

Congrats green lady! I'm wondering if I can join too? I'm the mommy of a almost 15 month old beautiful girl. I had a early miscarriage earlier this summer, and have had two very light periods since. So I'm not sure exactly but I think I'm at cd 13... Me and oh bd regularly regardless so I'm trying not to let it stress me out too much just hoping I'm actually ovulating again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->