• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi. ntnp for #2

Hello ladies, you all seem lovely! Can I join please. We're planning on 'seeing what happens' from this month :) I'm only cd 5 soooo it's gonna be a long month

Hi baby dust. Welcome.

Ahhhhh well iv just pulled oh out of work. Can barely stay awake, and im superdizzy and lightheaded.

ooh do you think its a sign or a bug? mind you getting a bug could be a sign! xx

DCS you better be pregnant otherwise you're a crazy lady crying when iggle piggle comes on stage :rofl:!!!....... Good luck for tomorrow x

Hi Baby Dust!....Good luck with ntnp, being in here definately helps the time pass :). I'm on CD2 today so got a long way to go too this month! What BC were you on before ttc?

I think its a bug, I dont feel very pregnant. Guess I will find out tomorrow though. If af doesnt turn up im going to be tempted to test everyday till it does or I get a bfp.
It was emotional toms mummy. Very emotional. Iggle piggle is my hero. Lol. Iv become a right emotional mess since having Dillan.
Agreed bnb does help pass the time. Im on here everytime im im bfing. Lo dislikes me talking to him or watching him. I really need to stay out of the grotto though, so many bargains.
How r we all today? We have a leak in our conservatory? If you can call it that. Landlord will want to come see so im going to have to do a huge tidy before he gets here.

i've totally become way more emotional too since having LO, however crying at igglepiggle might be a step to far :rofl:

hope its not a bug :) xx

I hope it's not a bug too!.... I know what you mean about becoming all emotional when your LO experiences something good!

I'm working all this weekend, days 9 and 10 of a 10day working sting! I'm tired! :(... What are you guys up to this weekend? x

ooh ouch! that's full on, what do you do if you don't mind me asking?
The highlight of our wkend is prob taking the car for its MOT :rofl:, not sure what else we have planned! oh and gotta feed my mums cat cos shes gone on holiday :)

I'm usually a SAHM :haha:.... but I've recently started doing a few days here and there in my old profession just to keep my foot in the door. I'm an outdoor instructor in a residential education centre, so this week I've been taking 11-14 yr olds canoing, climbing and coasteering. It's been a fun week but tiring! I've got no more work planned after the weekend which is nice :)

What do you do?....... I look after my neighbours cat sometimes, it's the only time he's pleased to see me :haha:

Ahhh thanks cycle day 3 here sooo long way to go

Have to admit makka pakka is my favourite! Not too sure why!

I'm on maternity leave too, hoping to go back pregnant! Not sure it'll go down well but never mind :)

dcs hope you don't have a bug! I have to agree the grotto is pretty amazing, I love Christmas and have got so many bargains and ideas its amazing :)

Toms mummy thats tough, bet your next day off will be amazingly appreciated.
We have nothibg planned. Ohs at work from 1.30-10 tomorrow and fron 8-6 sunday so we will try spending abit of tine together in the morning. And I will spend the rest of the day watchibg Dillan run around tge livingroom. We have my mumand ohs mum round on a sunday so no doubt they will bring lo more toys to keep him entrrtained. Since we are all feeling quite crap we will probably try to chill out.
Oh we will probably have toy story on repeat all weekend just so lo cn occasionally watch a few mins.
I am testing in the morning though.

HI Baby dust and welcome!

Toms mumy that sounds like great work! Exhausting though! You will really enjoy your time off when it comes. Is your OH looking after Tom while you work?

DCS sorry you feel rubbish and good luck with your test.

Well its saturday morning here, I've already driven DH into the city as he's working at a function in the botanic gardens (probably a wedding) and I've been to the gym (just joined up again). Now I'm home alone with flossy! We seemd to have had a potty training breakthrough, she has mostly been nappy free for 4 days the only exception being just now when she needed a poo and it was a bit of a hard one, I think she found it easier to get out standing up so she wore a nappy for that one. So thats good I think within the month we will just be on night nappies. So this weekend we will probably concentrate on that. Maybe go down to the park at the beach later after lunch. Oh and another breakthrough, she went to bed last night WITHOUT HER DUMMY, its a bloody miracle! I think the dummy fairy will have to make a visit soon!

Got ZERO to report on the NTNP front though. Sorry I'm a boring member of the gang! I'll ramp it up a notch for October I promise! (Once I've had my first real AF) xxx

Yeh work is fun but the novelty wears off after a while, esp when one of the kids is a pain! Roll on Sun when I can start going to soft plays with LO again :haha: Yeh my OH looks after LO when I'm working, he does 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and he's off at the mo. I'm self employed so don't work when he's working, saves on childcare!

That sounds like a plan Baby Dust, going back to work pregnant. They may not like it but it's what's right for you and your family x

I hope you all feel better by the end of the weekend DCS... although the thought of having my mum and my MIL in my house together when I'm ill sounds quite scary :rofl:.... Toy Story all weekend sounds like a good way to go, love that film! :)

Wow busy saturday greenlady!... Who looks after Flora when you're in the gym? We've just joined our local one too but we have to alternate when we go!!!

Way to go Flora with PT and dummy! All growing up! It's great to see the milestones but you feel a bit sad aswell don't you? They seems to grow up too fast! I can't wait to have another baby in the house :)

Well done Flora. Bet your really proud.
I agree the milestones come round so quick. Dills been in his big boy bed 2 nights now. And has slept brilliantly. He has our double bed and we got a new kingsize. So it smells of us. Once he is potty trained and putting himself to sleep he will be a proper big boy.
Toms mummy, luckily both grandmas dont come at the same time. Although they do get on really well, I dont think I could handle it. I used to love toy story but then lo became obsessed with it now it drives me loopy. Its 10.40 am and we have already had it on 3 times. He isnt even watching it. Just insissts its on.
Baby dust, good plan going bk pg. Everyone at work suggested I did that. But I wasnt ready. Lo also loves makk pakka. I love the tombliboos though.

Has anyonr else started thinking about xmas?

Forgot to add, tested.... And it was a bfn. Heres to october....

Sorry dcs! I think we're all for October now really.

Yes the milestones come so quickly although before they come you would wish they would hurry up! Only a few weeks ago I was worried I'd never get the sodding dummy off flora. She's gone to bed tonight without it again, clever girl.

Tons mummy we are living upstairs from my parents, they converted my old bedroom into a kitchen so we have the whole upstairs as a separate apartment. So basically they are really great and take flora off our hands for an hour or two here and there and it's just so amazing. In London we had no one to help. So yeah mum was at home having scrambled eggs with floss while I was at the gym.

Thanks god my mother in law lives in the other side of the world now lol. I'm sure we'll miss her at some point but yeah my in laws are seriously tricky people!!

:haha: wish my mil was at the other side of the world ;). Although to be fair shes not that bad in small doses :)

that's brilliant Flora is nearly nappy free and dummyless! gives me hope :D

DCS sorry about the bfn :(. October will hopefully be all our months!

Tomsmummy your job sounds really cool!! although i can imagine frustrating at times! I'm an occupational therapist and see disabled kids at home :)

we've had a very busy morning after intending to do not a lot this weekend ended up scraping and weeding our entire driveway, its block paving and parks about 3 cars so you can imagine its taken ages to scrap round every brick! looks way better now though and since we're trying to sell they say 1st impressions count a lot so fx'ed!

Caro feel free to pop round and sort out my garden if u want we have weeds everywhere and a half mowd lawn as oh broke his dads mower half way through.
Greenlady I admire you for getting down the gym. I used to work in a leisure centre and could use everything for free, still only managed to get into the gym a handfull of times. I could still get it for free as oh works there but im too lazy.
How r u all today? Oh managed to get this afternoon off for his mates engagement party but has decided not to go. Iv sent him off to bed, as he is struggleing to breath. Lo is still sticking to me like glue, so we have snacks, a blanket and the dog and are snuggled on the sofa watching ITNG.
8 times in 3days we have watched toy story so this is a nice change.

:haha: enjoy itng! we've had 'the hive' on repeat a lot lately :/, i'm trying not to put it on everytime he asks though as its becomming a bit of a habit!

err i normally hate gardening :haha:, kinda annoying its raining soo hard today when i actually feel like carrying on with it :/, its supposed to be rubbish weather for a while too :(

hope you've all had good wkends!

oh and i've decided i have Ov'ed...not sure when but all signs are pointing to post Ov :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->