• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi. ntnp for #2

aww sorry hun, sounds a similar situation to the one i'm currently in! fx'ed you find out one way or another soon xxx

Lock and key and caro, hope you can both figure out what's going on soon.

Toms mummy no idea about the discharge or O, I really am pretty clueless but I guess might as well bd again just in case. What cd are you up to now?

I really feel like I cheated this whole process and feel a bit guilty! Anyway it's early days so I'm not counting my chickens just yet.

Good luck everyone
:dust:

There's still hope Lockandkey.... do you know what dpo you are? You hear of people not getting a bfp till 20dpo sometimes!... Goodluck x

how is everyone today?

I def out this month, AF finally came properly this morning! xx

Well we didn't manage to dtd last night! :(.... I think we might tonight but I must be past O date now as I'm on CD17. I feel like I O'd on Mon (CD12) which would make me 6dpo but not 100% sure! I guess we'll see in a couple of weeks! I've only had 1 cycle since coming off pill which was 27days so not sure what this one will be! x

sorry tomsmummy, fx'ed you get some tonight but hopefully it won't matter if you've already Oc'ed! xx

I'm around 14-15 dpo now, cycle length is 28 days long in between af's, so I am hoping I just tested too early. My last pregnancy I test 4 days into late af and still got a bfn, then tested a week after af was due and finally got a bfp, so if she doesn't show up by next friday I will test yet again. I am going to see my doc on monday for a pre conception appointment, assuming it's not too late and I will probably ask her then about it

ah fx'ed its just too early then hun! xx

I'm at cd 17... But we haven't bd since cd12 or 13:( oh has been sick /stressed with work and I think concerned about getting me pregnant again because of the miscarriage.

Goodluck Lockandkey.... when do you think you'll test again?

I know what you mean Foxmummy... we bd on CD13, then last night at CD18!!!

I'm not sure when I ovulated....either on CD12 or in the last couple of days as I've been getting lots of watery CM, which I've read is fertile and happens before O!.... FX'd!

I'm either 7dpo or 1-2dpo!... I'm thinking the latter more (to be on the safeside when testing too :))

well it only takes once ladies! so you should all still be in :)

lock and key fx'ed AF doesn't show! xx

got an early Halloween present, a visit form the :witch: so I'm out this month. Won't be due to test until early November

got an early Halloween present, a visit form the :witch: so I'm out this month. Won't be due to test until early November

I'll be around the same time as you....hopefully November is our month :)

:hi: ladies. I'm due af either tomorrow or Friday and she's definitely on her way, talk about pmt :grr: good luck everyone!

Aww, sorry to hear all the AF's girls :(... Goodluck for Nov!

KimmyB.... Maybe you're just in a bad mood today :)

Hello Ladies.....

Welcome new ladies.... good luck to you all.

Congratulations greenlady.

How is everyone? i know iv been abit rubbish on here recently but Lo is still poorly, iv been ill, so has oh. iv just got so much on atm.

Hope you are all well.

Hi dcs, was wondering where you'd got to! Hope Lo is better soon xx
Sorry about the early Halloween arrival lock and key!

Fx'ed the witch isn't coming kimmy.

I should be due early Nov too!

Hi DCS.... Hope you and family are feeling better now :hugs:

I am app CD19, no idea really when I O'd but was on a 27 day cycle last month. If it stays like that then AF is due next Thurs :)

wow what a lovely short cycle tomsmummy! lots of chances :D

i'm feeling like i've got ms today accept def not that as AF well and truely came! eugh hope i feel better tomorrow! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->