• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi. ntnp for #2

I wouldn't worry too much Greenlady, my LO is only just potty trained and still in nappies at night!... As long as they're trained for school then whats the rush! :huh:..... We never had dummies but would that make it easier for your lo to settle on her own?.... If I'm honest I did have to let my LO cry and shout for me but it only lasted one night and for about 5 mins :).... It's been 2 weeks now and it's so great having my evenings back! :)

Leftovers :haha:.... Good luck for the next few days DCS, happy bding lol!

I'll be testing in 2 days time, when AF is due :).... still got tingly nipples and had some cramping today after nothing for a week!.... Feels like AF cramping though :(

ooh hope AF isn't coming tomsmummy!

Alex still uses a dummy and he can't settle without it. He's only allowed it for sleep and naps though unless he's particularly grumpy and i give in!!

eugh i seem to have caught LO's tonsilitus :(. Hoping it won't affect us catching the eggy! although having to take ibrophrophen and paracetamol to keep temp down. So hoping its not gonna affect any future LO's :wacko:

Toms mummy its carro who is ov in the next few days. And good luck with ur testing.
Carro hope your feeling better soon.
Greenlady, lo seemed ready for potty training a couple weeks ago so we let him have a go. He was sitting on when he needed to pee, getting up and then peeing on the floor..... Im not attempting that again till he can tell me he is ready. So hopefully when ur lo is ready it will b easy for u guys.

Iv been feeling really off today, so going to test in the morning. Will be really upset if its a bfn.

ooh good luck for the morning DCS! hope you kick this little group off with a bfp :D! xx

Good luck dcs!

We've done little bit of potty lately but she doesn't seem to want to rush it so I'm not going to rush her. The bed time thing is harder. She has the dummy for sleep but she will still jump out of bed with it in if she's not wanting to go to bed. And I can't leave her to cry because it would involve completely closing the door to her room which I don't like because she feels abandoned and just bangs on the door screaming till you let her out. I think she'll get there as she matures a bit. It usually doesn't take too log to settle her so I still get an evening mostly.

Ok so next few days people are testing , that's very exciting. The earliest I would test is the 27th which is the day my period would be due if I had a normal 31 day cycle. I am not sure anything is happening with me so I think I'm waiting for a period and then give it more thought next month.

BFN ladies. So dissapointed. Especially as we were talking bout names last night. But im a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. So it will happen when its time.
Saying that af isnt due till thursday so if it doesnt show up I will be testing again friday.
Im going to go bake mass amounts of cake while lo is asleep. Hopefully will get lost in decorating them and forget about my bfn.

aww :hugs: hun, hoping its just too early to to pick it up though hun. Hope the cakes turned out well! xx

Booooo DCS! FX'd that AF doesn't show and a late BFP is on the cards :)..... What are your symptoms like now?

I've been getting on and off cramping and back ache all day... exactly like how it gets before AF arrives :( But when I bounce up and down my BB's hurt, which is unusual :).... I was going to test today but didn't have time to get to Tesco! Will try in the next couple of days, unless AF appears on Thurs!.... Haha, DCS we hasve the same AF date :)

Thanks caro. Cakes were good. They seem to be getting better with practice.
Thanks tomsmummy. And good luck. My back is still acheing. Felt super sickly after my cappacinos this morning. But apart from that I dont feel much different.

Sorry about your BFN DCS, try again on Thursday, you never know.
Toms mummy fx'd for you too.

By the way Flora did a big POO in the potty this morning! So thrilled about a poo haha!

hehe greenlady! good on Flora!

how is everyone today? I've gotta go get my little man from nursery, got yet another high temp :/

Yey Geen Lady, go Flora :)

So sorry about your LO Caro, I hope the temp is not too serious!.... Atleast you know it's being faught off and you get the aftenoon away from work, if that's were you were!

Well my AF hasn't shown up yet, CD 28 tomorrow so due then. I'm also DPO15 tomorrow but did a FRER this morning and BFN... :( I've had no period type cramping like yesterday but I reckon I'm out :(

:( I hope your not out hun!

I'd just finished work so didn't have to miss any luckily, otherwise i have to use annual leave or the bank holiday hours i gained during mat leave (which are handy to have ;))

Ah, you have to use annual leave? That sucks!... I suppose it's the best way of keeping on track of those who take the pee!!!... Is he okay now?

yeah its rubbish! think i can take it unpaid too if i wanted but ouchy for the wallet!

he seemed pretty much fine tonight, temp back to normal and had a snack. :shrug: babies keep us guessing ;)

They sure do keep us guessing! Right from before they're even concieved :haha:

Caro glad Alex is ok. Flora used to get a cold or temp every other week at that age, she seems to be getting them much less lately.

So she also did 4 wees in the potty yesterday! I think we may be able to quit the nappies soon! Prob take a month or two longer.

Sorry toms mum that you feel you're out. I know you were a bit confused with your dates so you never know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->