• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hi. ntnp for #2

And as for me still no symptoms of preg AF or anything. I am semi expecting a late af as its my first month off the pill anyway so I don't think I'll do any tests.

Hello ladies. How r we all? We just got back from ITNG live. And im shattered.
Hope your lo is feelin better carro. And well donr Flora. Greenlady, hopefully she is ready, and it will b an easy process for u. Toms mum did af show up?

Hey ladies just wondering if i could join u here..... bit of a tricky one really but just wondered wat your thoughts were..... Hubby and me have a lil boy who 14 months and we both wanna start ntnp for no2 but long story short our relationship has had a lot of ups and downs lately and we dont get on so well!!!! but we always sed we wanted children close together as thats the familys we both come from and just feel like times slipping away cause im scared of trying cause our relationship seems all over the place but feel like im really gonna regret thing later thanks for listening xx

Hey bbaabbyy. Welcome. Me and oh had a few issues, well it was more we just kept argueing over silly things. But we talked about it, and worked through it. And im glad we did. We are back on track now . We all know how difficult things are once there is a newborn, and everyones sleep deprived, and I figure its much harder with a toddler and a nb. The last thing I need is me and my oh argueing and not getting on when we need each other the most.
That is just my oppion though.

Hey ladies just wondering if i could join u here..... bit of a tricky one really but just wondered wat your thoughts were..... Hubby and me have a lil boy who 14 months and we both wanna start ntnp for no2 but long story short our relationship has had a lot of ups and downs lately and we dont get on so well!!!! but we always sed we wanted children close together as thats the familys we both come from and just feel like times slipping away cause im scared of trying cause our relationship seems all over the place but feel like im really gonna regret thing later thanks for listening xx

:hi: welcome to our little group, we def have ups and downs but atm are fairly stable (unless pmt hits :haha:), hopefully you'll work something out hun xx

Hello ladies. How r we all? We just got back from ITNG live. And im shattered.
Hope your lo is feelin better carro. And well donr Flora. Greenlady, hopefully she is ready, and it will b an easy process for u. Toms mum did af show up?

thanks hun, he's kinda better, think its going to be like greenlady says he'll be ill on/off for ages now :/

Well done Flora! that'll be sooo nice if you don't end up with 2 in nappies! very much doubt i'm going to manage that!

been a nice day here, went swimming this morning then into town and to my mums this afternoon. Feeling a bit tired though as alex had us up last night and i'm sooo not used to it anymore!

think i might be in the 2ww...although not 100% sure yet :) xx

Hi Baaabbby :).... Me and OH went through a bad patch just after Tom was born, a mixture of stress and him being around too much :haha:... Definately worth chatting to him tell him how you feel about your arguments and wanting another x

Well my AF showed up bright and early this morning! :(.... Was a bit shocked as wasn't really expecting it! But as it's my 1st month off the pill it's actually quite nice to know that my periods haven't been too messed up and now I've had a "proper" period I can track my ovulation a bit better now :)... Here's to October!

aww :hugs: tomsmummy, fx'ed october is all our months!! xx

hey back to everyone and thanks for making me feel welcome. Things just seem to go from bad to worse with us at the mo.... hes just soooook grumpy and moody and never says anything nice!!! hes literally obsessed with having another but really with the way hes acting i just dunno wat to think. I really would like to start trying but just worried it could make things a 1000 times worse..... aarrrggghhhh why does life make things so hard sometimes. So is everyone here ntnp at the mo??? and how u all feeling??? excited for another or scared xx

yep ntnp here, although kinda ttc i guess but without the science bits :), just trying to time bd roughly around a guessed ovulation :), but not going crazy with that either :)

excited for another here! although also scared :haha:, life has settled down quite nicely finally since having my first and i'm about to send it crazy again :rofl:, but in the long term like you i'd rather not have a huge huge gap :)

Have you tried talking really openly about how your feeling to your OH!? xx

hey iv tried talking about how i feel and he just dont seem bothered by it. All he ever says is i dont know what to say. He is just soooooo negative towards everything in life it just runs me down. I know he would have another in a flash but i just feel i need him to b happy and b enjoying life not hating every aspect which is how i think he is now..... Hes such an angry person inside but wont let go of any of it and I Think it eats away at him but then rubs off on me aswell which is why I just end up ignoring him and staying away Im so upset tonight just dunno what to do now..... cant imagine a big gap between children really dont want that xx

:hugs: hun, I'm not too sure what to suggest tbh. Has he always been like this? maybe he's depressed? sounds like somehow you need to try and convince him to listen, maybe write a letter?

Afraid I'm gonna have to go to bed now, my LO isn't well and keeps getting up so think i might be in for a rough night. Hope things are brighter in the morning for you and once he has properly listened maybe he can make some changes for the better xx

Hi baabbyy it sounds like there's something else going on with him. If it was me i would try to work things through with him for a while before getting pregnant, and your LO is only 14 months so the gap might not necessarily be that big. I think better a bigger age gap and happy parents than two very close together in an unhappy home.

Does he have friends or family you can talk to who might be able to help him or know what's up with him?

Toms mum well your af showed up on time so it's good you're all normal! Here's hoping for October x

Bbaabbyy, my OH went through a really grumpy, pesimistic stage which was bringing us all down and turned out it was because he was wrking so much and not seeing us as much as he wanted. We've managed to sort this and all is well now. Is there anythiing in his life that he feels he is lacking or not in control of?

I'm very scared about having another ne esp as me and OH are self employed and have alway worried where our next paycheck is coming from! Although we sort it in the end we can never plan more than 3 month in advance! So althugh OH has wrk now he might nt next month and the TTCing can get stressful so we are ntnp. We have a 3yr old already, I'm nt worried about going back to the baby stage.... more the fact that I'm prolonging the period I am out of work and we struggle on!

My oh isnt a big talker and often tells me he doesnt know what to say. I usually spend ages asking lots of questions, and thats how I figure out whats going on. I agree with green lady about waiting though.

Booooo to af tomsmummy. How rubbish, but like you said atlleast you can predict ov. Good luck for oct ladies
Well I still have no af, still have a bad back, to the point where I cant stand properly, still spotty, and I almost cried at ITNG live.... Yes iggle piggle walks onto stage and im sat there about to bawl my freaking eyes out. WTF! Oh found it hilllarious.

DCS when are you gonna test!?!

My OH isn't a big talker either, but he also doesn't really get mad or hold grudges. However sometimes I find myself pushing and pushing to get more of a reaction out of him :haha:

Nappy explosion this morning, poo on my cream carpet! :sick:, LO has still got a temp, hence why he was in only a vest :dohh:

Oh dear carro..... Bet that was fun to clean up.. Hope lo is better soon.
My ohs ill .....again, hes ill every couple of weeks, lo has 2 back teeth and 2 others coming through, he also seems to be getting a cold like ok. And im feeling like crap all day, I now feel sickly everytime I drink te or coffee. Plus lo has decided he isnt havin nap today. Seems likr everyone is getting ill.
I think im going to test tomorrow, although I have feeling im out.

your symtoms sound very promising DCS! sorry your family is sick too. I guess its the time of year. All the kids at Alex's nursery are dropping like flies with high temps and seems he's got it too :dohh:

Hate being stuck in all day! makes the 2ww seem sooo much longer :haha:

Ahhhhh poor kids. Suppose thats one of the rubbish things about lo being in nursery, always catching bugs of others. Dreading when Lo starts.
Im alittle bit worried its all in my head. This happened 2 months before I got pg with LO, af diddnt show and I was sure I was pregnant, about 6 tests later I gave up and accepted I wasnt pregnant.

aww :hugs:, what will be will be hun. Just think if you had of been pregnant that month you wouldn't have dillan now!

that is the rubbish side of nursery but its supposed to help when they go to school as already built up their immune system a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->