Holiday countdown thread!!

Thought it'd be nice to have a place for us to say when/where we're going on holiday so we can have a lil countdown and get all excited lol.

Terrilea,OH and Ruby(will be 13months)
Olu Deniz, Turkey
17th May
48 days to go!

Also when someone comes back from holiday please give us some hints and tips! As i'm sure we're all anxious of how we're going to cope going away from home with a baby!:wacko:

Im sooooooooooooooo jealous your going to Olu Deniz! Me and OH went in 2009 as a last holiday abroad before we tried getting pregnant, and we LOVED it so much. Think its where we are hoping to go next year when Lo is abit older.
I hope you have a brill time!! x

We are off to Sydney in 18 days time. Me, hubby and DD who will be just 5 months old. We are collecting a campervan and touring up to Brisbane. Very excited

Thought it'd be nice to have a place for us to say when/where we're going on holiday so we can have a lil countdown and get all excited lol.

Terrilea,OH and Ruby(will be 13months)
Olu Deniz, Turkey
17th May
48 days to go!

Also when someone comes back from holiday please give us some hints and tips! As i'm sure we're all anxious of how we're going to cope going away from home with a baby!:wacko:

Im sooooooooooooooo jealous your going to Olu Deniz! Me and OH went in 2009 as a last holiday abroad before we tried getting pregnant, and we LOVED it so much. Think its where we are hoping to go next year when Lo is abit older.
I hope you have a brill time!! x

We went 3 years on the run before i got pregnant, we love it there!! I was always one of those people who didn't like going to the same place again but once we'd been there i never wanted to anywhere else!
Thanks i hope you get over there next year hun! xx

Cala Bona in Majorca on 3rd September for 11 nights. Went last year when LO was 8 months and loved it! She will be just over 19 months this time we go so will be probably more stressful as she is running around everywhere!!

Tips for the plane - give your LO a drink either breast or bottle before you take off as it helps with popping their ears and take some little toys for them to open. I wrapped up a book and a few non noisy toys although she preferred to play with the bracelet of the woman sat next to me!!

In exactly a months time we are going to the isle of wight for a week in a cottage,
just bought a travel cot to take with us as I'm ocd bout germs and borrowing one :D
also taking our own high chair lol Really looking forwards to it as we wont be spending all day travelling either :D
Didn't have the guts to book abroad just yet, wanted to wait till LO older, at least walking and talking and want the rest of my family there too for extra support, havent been abroad in two years now but TBH I dont miss the hassle of airports, overly hot weather and the expense of it all, pound is still really weak against the euro :(

Yay i go 6weeks tomorrow, MAJOR diet for the next 6weeks ha! xx

We are going to Cornwall 4 weeks today!! Staying in a caravan. Super excited :D I hope the weather is good!

im going to majorca 6ths june for a week. me, OH jack 1year 7months and emily 5months

we're going on holiday on the 16th of april to Italy :flower: looking forward to it and dreading flying at the same time!!

Fab thread.
Me, hubby and Chase are off to Lanzarote on 1st September, can't wait :happydance: Tips would be great, bit apprehensive about the flight x

In 3 weeks and 5 days me, hubby, ds, my parents and my sister are staying for a week in a cottage in st ives, cornwall :D
I can't wait!
A proper seaside holiday for my bubba for the first time. My parents and sister absolutely dote on him so he is going to be spoilt and fussed over for a whole week heehee

7 months till we go away.
we are going to euro disney for they christmas season, cant wait to show him all the perades and twinkly lights :) we normaly go every year but this is the first time for Brian.

In 3 weeks and 5 days me, hubby, ds, my parents and my sister are staying for a week in a cottage in st ives, cornwall :D
I can't wait!
A proper seaside holiday for my bubba for the first time. My parents and sister absolutely dote on him so he is going to be spoilt and fussed over for a whole week heehee

We will be there the same time as you! :haha:

I preparation for our hols I have had my mum scoping out the shops near her to find out what we can buy there and don't need to take. She lives near Murcia in Southern Spain. She has found Huggies nappies (and little swimmers) and Aptimil milk. Baby food wise it's Hero and Hipp Organic. Lots of Nestle products. Thought I'd post as this might help someone else.

arrrgggh corfu in 3 days im scared! Happy holidays everyone x

I can't wait!

My childhood holiday destination! Love love love it down there. :happydance:

We used to go there 7 years on the trot without fail and something I`ll always remember...you lucky thing!

On another note,we are off to Majorca in 3 months time :) canny wait

48 hours and we will be on the plane!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"