Holiday countdown thread!!

One month and eighteen days until me, dh, three LO's, my parents, brother and sister go to disney land paris.

4 months ish until me, dh, my parents, brother, sister, other brother, SIL, 3 LO's and hopefully a month old baby go to devon

OOooo I'm excited about this!

We're going to Kos in September just Mummy, Daddy and Max and I am so excited!

We're going to go to EuroDisney in January for Max's first birthday but thats aaaaages away!!

This time in 4weeks we'll be on the plane! Too excited and so much stuff still left to buy!! x x

Woo holiday thread
Me,OH, Sophie, my mum, my dad
Villa in Spain
11th July
Then
Me,OH, Sophie, my mum, my dad
Back to where we got married in Cyprus
27th December
So can't wait as havnt been on holiday since April last year (but did have an extended stay because of the ash cloud :) ) x

Ireland to see my mummy :dance: a week on wednesday :D 27th! yaaaay!! x

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Was amazing!! Babies were better behaved there than at home!!!! And they decided to start sleeping through the night on holiday, haha!!

Heres a little pic of us in the indoor heated pool :)

https://i56.tinypic.com/23tzc9.jpg

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Fuerteventura
7th - 14th May

Good old sunny Blackpool
8th - 17th July

Benidorm
20 - 27th Sept

could anyone help with what to take for our little one while away please???
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/591802-taking-8-month-old-holiday-help.html

We're going to ibiza on the 1st oct was the earliest DH could get holidays hope its still warm lol xx

We're going to Devon on the 3rd June.
Will be me, Dh, Lo (4months at the time), My parents, My sister and her b/f, my gran, my uncle and auntie, one of my cousins and her LO (14 months at the time)

It will def be an experiance!

Ooooh only 9 more sleeps for me!!! So excited! xx

Only holiday im going on is going back to London next week to see my mum:haha:

We are off to Santorini on Tuesday!!! I'm crapping myself, and haven't even started packing yet. I will start tomorrow though!!!

Laura x

One month and eighteen days until me, dh, three LO's, my parents, brother and sister go to disney land paris.

4 months ish until me, dh, my parents, brother, sister, other brother, SIL, 3 LO's and hopefully a month old baby go to devon

Just came on to say how long it is now, and saw this :cry::cry::cry:

Oh and it is two weeks and five days until me, dh, three LO's, my parents, brother and sister go to disney land paris

And three months until me, dh, my parents, brother, sister, other brother, SIL, 3 LO's and no baby go to Devon

Saw this thread a while ago, but didn't think we'd get to go anywhere, but LOs passport came through we had the finances and in 1 weeks time from today we shall be in the sunny Costa Del Sol Spain, for 1 week!

Just saw this :)

60 days until :
me, OH, sophie-lou and Dylan go on hoilday to
Ibiza :)

soooo excited, can't wait :)

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i'm jealous of you alllll! going to beautiful holiday places!

Hope you have a lovely time. Please let me know what you think of the place as we're going to Olu deniz in June and for some reason im not excited about it :(

The 4 of us are off for a little weekend away next month, I can't wait :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"