Holiday Pay After Maternity

sarah_george

♥Proud Mummy!♥
Reaction score
Hi ladies I have just taken 9 months Maternity leave and am currently 2 weeks into using up my 4 weeks holiday that I had accumulated while on maternity so i havent actually been back to work yet, My question is as this is holiday rather than still being on maternity should i expect to recieve full pay rather than the £500 a month i was getting whilst on Maternity? There are no telephone numbers for wages on any of my payslips and i dont want to ring up work as i fear they might ask me to go in for a few days over xmas and i dont want to! any help appreciated as i'm trying to work out a xmas Budget, thankyou xx

If you normally get full pay for holidays then you should get paid it as normal x

Full pay hun, mine kicks in as of Monday for 4 weeks. Can't believe we are going back to work, sure it was only yesterday we were whinging on the April Overdue thread lol!!! x x x

Yes i know!!! its scary isnt it I dont know how i'm going to fit it all in!!! I thought i was going back the 2nd December they told me i could take all my holidays so I Jumped at the chance!! I just hope Payroll dont balls it up then as that will be a lot of extra bonus money for xmas :) xxx

I'm still awaiting confirmation of my return, HR where I work ar usless!! Jan 18th I am looking at returning 4 days a week. Can't believe it's nearly over :( It is nice to know I'm not getting an SMP wage on Friday.

Ohh....I cant wait for my Holiday pay...dont get it til the end of Jan but soooo looking forward to having a FULL wage packet :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->