Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

I took two frers today top one fmu and under is smu what a difference!!

Attachments

• WP_20170118_11_40_51_Rich.jpg
    WP_20170118_11_40_51_Rich.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 14
Wow brilliant line! What a difference! Goes to show fmu isn't always best xx

I might test it depends if spotting has gone or af has arrived x

Thank you .. I don't know why I'm doubting my spotting because af always starts like this I think I'm just being hopeful 😂

Doctors office called back with results. Definitely pregnant! Numbers were 9.1 and said I'm almost 4 weeks which is correct according to my calculations.

Congrats again star!

Sheeps... Fx for you! Keep us posted :hugs:

In limbo :( Feel af coming and the usual symptoms are there but she hasn't arrived. I'm scared to hope and test early as i'm still within normal cycle range. Heard that LP doesn't vary much though so she should be here, but i only started using opks since 2 cycles and before that relied on cm so i could be wrong... any advice or suggestions anyone!?!

When was af due? If she's late I would test x

Afm still spotting and bailly noticeable .. I only know it's there because I'm looking but this is how af starts sometimes so I'm just waiting for it to start fully!

Did you test today like you were supposed to sheeps? Hope you are out of the limbo soon!! What dpo are you and when was AF supposed to start?

According to my app AF should've started yesterday and all the pre-AF symptoms came right on time. However last month also i tested after i was technically late and it was BFN... AF was just delayed that's why i'm hesitant now. Haha and don't have any IC ;) so hate wasting money on expensive tests and still being disappointed every time she's just a few days late

I didn't test today because I wanted to see if my spotting turns into af as it probably will .. I'll only test if the spotting stops .. af due today so if it is AF she's right on time!

I would test 🙊 if AF is usually late for you though I can see why your hesitant x

I didn't test today because I wanted to see if my spotting turns into af as it probably will .. I'll only test if the spotting stops .. af due today so if it is AF she's right on time!

I would test 🙊 if AF is usually late for you though I can see why your hesitant x

Thanks... i will test tomorrow morning if she doesnt show today. Haha is FMU necessary? Otherwise i might just test tonight. And keep us posted about your status

I don't think it really is .. when I was pregnant first time round I tested in the evening .. if AF hasn't shown later I might test too

GL x

Haha I want to test but have to wait to see if my spotting increases and the oh gets home!

Fx for you sheeps!! Haha i am actually feeling impatient for you to test too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->