Holy indigestion!!! Anyone else??

I would wait until until you really need to go and try not to drink too much

Still there but I wouldnt exactly say its red?!

Hi girls, so i finally took the test but im not sure what to believe..
https://i68.tinypic.com/vqjtpc.jpg
With my scepticism i didnt buy CB but will do that tomorrow

Oh my that is a brilliant BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!! No doubts at all about that one!

Thanks sheeps I'm in disbelief... Only going to breathe once the doctor confirms it and everything is going well. Fx for you and hope you get to test for that bfp soon!

Hi girls, so i finally took the test but im not sure what to believe..
https://i68.tinypic.com/vqjtpc.jpg
With my scepticism i didnt buy CB but will do that tomorrow

Oh my freaking gosh!!! Yaaaaaaiiiii Ragnhild jette bra!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!:happydance:
That is a really good line!!

Sheep's!! I have a weird feeling you are pregnant too!!!:winkwink:
I think it's implantation you are having!

Ha ha tahnks star .. I think it will be AF though I think it might be to late for implantation? Only time will tell!

Thanks so much girls... You have been so amazing to share in the weird symptoms and crazy journey. This is my first ever bfp so any advice on the next step is welcome. Haha I have the same weird feeling too sheeps.. I'm starting to think the gerd like symptoms weren't just in our heads... Fx for you :hugs:

I love coming on here and meeting new people! You have both been lovely to talk to! It helps a lot when we dont have anyone else to share these things with!

I would just say enjoy it and relax it is the most exciting time ever! Ginger biscuits use to help me with nasuea!

I love coming on here and meeting new people! You have both been lovely to talk to! It helps a lot when we dont have anyone else to share these things with!

I would just say enjoy it and relax it is the most exciting time ever! Ginger biscuits use to help me with nasuea!

Thanks sheeps I love talking to you both too! I'm a ginger addict anyway coz I suffered a lot with gerd when I was on bcp. And the symptoms are supposed to mimic pg but I didn't wanna hope too much.., this time though the gerd is really welcome and so will the nausea lol

Ill definitely be trying ginger biscuits!!! I had to get prescription for nausea today from my doctor:wacko: It kicked in for real this morning:haha: I have NEVER experienced nausea this early on?? Maybe it's a girl this time lol. We have 3 boys from before:winkwink:

My instinct says boy though but that's a longer wait then I want to think about rigth now lol. My first appointment at 8 weeks is February 23. Only a month away;)

Yay exciting! I had nasuea ALOT with my first pregnancy but was never actually sick so I dont know if thats worse!

Ill definitely be trying ginger biscuits!!! I had to get prescription for nausea today from my doctor:wacko: It kicked in for real this morning:haha: I have NEVER experienced nausea this early on?? Maybe it's a girl this time lol. We have 3 boys from before:winkwink:

My instinct says boy though but that's a longer wait then I want to think about rigth now lol. My first appointment at 8 weeks is February 23. Only a month away;)

Haha star. Any updates sheeps?

Quick question: i was supposed to travel this weekend... Do either of you know anything about travelling so early? Cant find clear answers online and im supposed to leave tomorrow afternoon so its not enough time to go to the clinic tomorrow, confirm things and get advice before travelling.

Haha star. Any updates sheeps?

Quick question: i was supposed to travel this weekend... Do either of you know anything about travelling so early? Cant find clear answers online and im supposed to leave tomorrow afternoon so its not enough time to go to the clinic tomorrow, confirm things and get advice before travelling.

Any traveling rigth now should be fine. It's when you are in.your third trimester at a certain point can not travel by plane:winkwink:
Relax and enjoy your trip. As long as you don't have any bleeding you're good to go:winkwink: Enjoy trips while you can lol:hugs:

Spotting more red this morning so I'm sure it's just af .. it's okay though I'm not too sad .. going to order opks for next cycle though x

Spotting more red this morning so I'm sure it's just af .. it's okay though I'm not too sad .. going to order opks for next cycle though x

So sorry sheeps :hugs: . Really hope you get it this cycle.. This turned out to be my lucky thread so sure hope it's the same for you!

Sorry to be annoying! I might not be counting myself out yet .. still waiting to see what the spotting does .. It's gone at the moment .. I might regret this later if AF hits and I say Im out again!

Hows you pregnant ladies today?! I know your on a different time zone but for me its a new day!

Sorry to be annoying! I might not be counting myself out yet .. still waiting to see what the spotting does .. It's gone at the moment .. I might regret this later if AF hits and I say Im out again!

Hows you pregnant ladies today?! I know your on a different time zone but for me its a new day!

Wow sooo exciting sheeps!! Haha if it weren't for your message this morning i had counted you as bump buddy ;).. fx it really happens!! And we mighe be in the same-ish time zone.. where do you live?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->