Home Birth Photos

For those of you who have pictures, who did you manage to get them? We'll have the video camera set up on a tripod but for the actual stills I don't think DH would be too keen on stepping away from me or baby to take any pictures. What would you suggest?

I totally forgot to post mine. There's only a couple and they were taken with a disposable camera, he just came too quickly!!! First is minutes after he arrived, the second is a few hours later :D

Attachments

• first pic.jpg
    first pic.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 173
  • family.jpg
    family.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 141
I forgot about this thread :wacko: here are a few of our photos :cloud9::cloud9:

I look like a wreck...i hate all mums who come out looking good

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 382
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 411
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 341
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 315
  • 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 303
Blob, your pics are AMAZING!!! xx

Blob your pictures are some of my absolute favourite HB images....seriously you look hot!!! x

:rofl: I look sweaty hot :haha: But thank you. I like them i wish i had more i wanted it filmed but at the pushing point i started argueing that i didnt want to push and then swore at Robin when he told me not to :haha: But we got meeting her on film :cloud9:

I feel like im going to cry looking at all these amazing pictures, I cant wait for my water birth now :) And defo want to get lots of photos :D xxx

Aww all these photos are amazing :cloud9: I can't wait until it's our turn to take photo's, although I don't know WHO will take them! :lol:

See if the second MW will take them for you??

I'm sure someone will be able to get some lovely pics for you :D

Hey I can have them on Facebook within the hour if you like!!! :rofl:

Of course, we have wifi!! We'll tell you the WEP key before the big day :winkwink: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->