• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

*ahem* I remembered to take mine this morning. How about everyone else?

Me, Me! I took a double dose today - one in the morning and one in the evening cuz I woke up with a sore throat

:dohh: I have to wait until I get home Friday afternoon (today) after class to take my honey with cinnamon dose. Oh get this, DH was home when I took the dose yesterday morning. :rofl: He looked at me curious-like and wondered what I was doing. I said I was trying this out to see if it would help my fertility. :rofl: I don't know if he thinks I've lost my mind or what now. :shrug: :rofl: I don't really care now... Let him think whatever he wants cuz when I get my baby finally, I can prove him wrong and say hey, the honey with cinnamon works!

I had mine on my ready brek again, yum!:thumbup: Think hubby has given up on trying to remember it, he seems to think that his crunchy nut cornflakes are just fine instead lol! I have also stopped drinking green tea since I read up on it recently and found that it can deplete the amount of folic acid absorbed eeek!!! Totally freaked me out as I have three cups a day, usually with my folic acid!!!! Googled to see if honey contains folic acid and it does but not loads.... at least I can't go wrong with that lol!!!:wacko:

I think you can still have some green tea - they say it's good for EWCM and for helping conceive

Oh I found out something interesting on another thread - apparently it's a good idea to eat pineapple and sunflower seeds in 2ww because it helps with implantation :saywhat: sounds weird but they have some type of chemicals or something that helps. I have a can of pineapple at home, so I'm kinda thinking of trying this one out next month when I'm in my 2ww

I read that they are both high in folic acid!!!! So yep, defo try that one :thumbup:

:dohh: I have to wait until I get home Friday afternoon (today) after class to take my honey with cinnamon dose. Oh get this, DH was home when I took the dose yesterday morning. :rofl: He looked at me curious-like and wondered what I was doing. I said I was trying this out to see if it would help my fertility. :rofl: I don't know if he thinks I've lost my mind or what now. :shrug: :rofl: I don't really care now... Let him think whatever he wants cuz when I get my baby finally, I can prove him wrong and say hey, the honey with cinnamon works!

I did the same last night!! OH in kitchen washing up and I reach into cupboard for honey them sneakily in cutlery draw to get spoon. I take one sideways glance at OH as if I'm loading a gun or something then woof the spoon down, quick sprinkles, gulp, gag then smile as I'm so proud for remembering to even take it!! Why I'm trying to hide it from him I don't know (he knows exactly why) but I have the urge to do it quickly to save him looking at me with raised eyebrows and 'the look'. Do you think this h&c stuff is turning us all bonkers lol!!!! :happydance:

Wabblit thats too funny - like you are loading a gun! :gun: haha :)

Just make sure you dont eat the pineapple before ovulation because it can screw up ovulation or something along that lines. I was reading about it a week or two ago. I havent decided if I want to try it. I hate to do something that could potentially screw up my cycle ya know?

Im not to big on the way the honey and cinnamon taste together. Its not too bad untill you get plain old cinnamon on your tongue as an after taste:sick:
Does it make anyone feel instantly bloated? I don't know if its the honey or the cinnamon thats causing it but with in min of taking my spoonfull my stomache feels full and distended..... :shrug:

:rofl: Wabblit that's hilarious!

I remembered to take it as soon I got home from school. :happydance: Hope y'alls are remembering to take it and having a good week/weekend. :thumbup: Any plans?

My little dog is wrapped up in a blanky just like yours in your avatar at the mo lol:awww:!!! My plans are to line the curtains me and my Mama recently made for the baby's bedroom out of some jungle themed material from IKEA. Loving IKEA at the weekends.... there's only one in the whole of Cyprus and there are always loads of preggo women walking around the children and baby section picking up things as they go.... I like looking around when having our IKEA free refills lunch at the prams... even hubbys started looking at them and saying 'look at that one it turns all the way around and is good for cafes' lol!!! He likes anything that looks modern... even the bouncer we bought has a pocket for your I-pod to be plugged in where you can play your baby music to help it sleep or play!! Of course I choose a very cumbersom pram of winnie the pooh theme that looks rather victorian.. hubby likes all the things it can do I reckon more than the thought of the baby that wil sleep in it lol!! Men!!! :haha::laugh2:I recently bought a mobile of jungle animals for the cot from there... looks great!!! As my Mama says... you just need a baby now lol!!!:haha:

Wanna that sounds awesome! Fun plans!

Hope (my dog) hasn't done that hot dog style covering herself in the blanket for a long time. She much rather dig into the blanket and hide under it like she's gotta be out of sight or something. :rofl: She's soaking up the sun light right now on the couch with me instead of blanket time. :rofl:

My weekend plans involves being busy. I'm gonna attack my DH and get some bd time in... :blush: Of course, I'm gonna go to a cover bridge festival and do some pumpkin carving on top of all that. :dohh: Way to relax, right?

Wanna that sounds awesome! Fun plans!

Hope (my dog) hasn't done that hot dog style covering herself in the blanket for a long time. She much rather dig into the blanket and hide under it like she's gotta be out of sight or something. :rofl: She's soaking up the sun light right now on the couch with me instead of blanket time. :rofl:

My weekend plans involves being busy. I'm gonna attack my DH and get some bd time in... :blush: Of course, I'm gonna go to a cover bridge festival and do some pumpkin carving on top of all that. :dohh: Way to relax, right?

awwww, our little doggie babies!!! I'm so protective of my fluffy ginger crossbreed boy I have (he's no bigger than a fat cat lol!), I won't do the deed if he's in the room, I make DH take him downstairs and shut the door!!!:haha: I haven't done pumpkin carving for like forever... they don't celebrate anything with pumpkins over here :nope: It's my Mama's birthday halloween.... would love to carv I'm preggo into a pumpkin and watch my parents face light up!!!! Maybe I'll get to lay them words out in christmas lights or write it in the snow in january in the Troodos Mountains!!!!

Wanna - that is an awesome idea. Your parents would love to be surprised with that!

im working nights all weekend.... booooo!!!! Currently curled up under a blanket with my furbaby though!!!! I have a beagle who LOVES to cuddle.

Hehe I'm cuddling with my hubby! (and my fat cat - she loves sitting on top of my head when we are lying down for some reason) ~ aside from that, school on Sat - sleep in on Sun. Oh and hubby will cook this weekend :yipee: Pad Thai here I come!

My little dog is wrapped up in a blanky just like yours in your avatar at the mo lol:awww:!!! My plans are to line the curtains me and my Mama recently made for the baby's bedroom out of some jungle themed material from IKEA. Loving IKEA at the weekends.... there's only one in the whole of Cyprus and there are always loads of preggo women walking around the children and baby section picking up things as they go.... I like looking around when having our IKEA free refills lunch at the prams... even hubbys started looking at them and saying 'look at that one it turns all the way around and is good for cafes' lol!!! He likes anything that looks modern... even the bouncer we bought has a pocket for your I-pod to be plugged in where you can play your baby music to help it sleep or play!! Of course I choose a very cumbersom pram of winnie the pooh theme that looks rather victorian.. hubby likes all the things it can do I reckon more than the thought of the baby that wil sleep in it lol!! Men!!! :haha::laugh2:I recently bought a mobile of jungle animals for the cot from there... looks great!!! As my Mama says... you just need a baby now lol!!!:haha:

Cool! You're getting yourself all set up and prepared and won't be scrambling like me when our time comes :D

Apart from eating honey and gagging I'm seeing my family this weekend to celebrate my dads birthday. Gonna do a spot of shopping today and hopefully chill out. That's what weekends are for right :headspin:

Hi ladies, I was just browsing through some of the threads and found yours. I've been in the honey and cinnamon crew all along and didn't realize it! I love cinnamon and sprinkle it liberally on my oatmeal every morning, and for some reason last week when I was at the store I bought a huge jar of raw honey even though I don't eat it much. I was thinking, "what the heck am I going to do with such a huge jar of honey" but for some reason I felt the need to buy it. Now I know why :winkwink: It's going on my oatmeal too instead of brown sugar.

I am not too interested in taking fertility meds, although I haven't gotten to the point where I think I would need them, but always looking for natural ways to improve my fertility. I never took vitamins before and in the last two months since I started taking a multi-vitamin religiously, I swear my chart and luteal phase is getting worse. I've been reading that synthetic vitamins and folic acid are actually bad for you, so now I'm going to try to get all my nutrients from food and no supplements (except calcium and fish oil). I see lots of spinach in my future hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->