Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

yup- if its a BFN for me this cycle (testing on the 18th) i am back on the H&C bandwagon! lol

So do you think that the honey and cinnamon got you pregnant before caz?

I would try anything at this stage.

I have my cinnamon ok, just need to get the honey.

Nice to asee the H&C thread back again! I haven't tried this in a while.

Caz, you are my inspiration. I only have 1 tube, and a LP defect. I will start H&C again my next cycle, I think I am around 1 or 2 dpo. We have been NTNP for the past 5 months. We are saving for IVF or adoption, but would love a natural BFP that actually makes it to term before IVF.

Hiya all How you all doing got me pure Honey and me cinnamon started it today fx it wont be long for that :bfp: x x

Hi ladies, I started taking honey and cinnamon yesterday. I bought Boyne Valley pure honey from Tesco as I didn't get to the place to buy some local stuff so hope this is good honey. I have also just been putting some onto a teaspoon and sprinkling some cinnamon on top. Today I has the spoonful onto a slice of toast and as I love the stuff I just have had another spoonful. Is a sprinkle of cinnamon enough?

yup a sprinkle is just perfect

im 10 dpo today- bfn, very crampy - pretty sure i am on to next cycle :(

love you ladies but i don't fit in this group anymore. This didn't work for me (as the issue is more my husband than me).

Aww bug hope your not out hun deaf you can still stay in her hun x x

Hi ladies! I got my BFP last Wednesday!!

My betas have been:

Saturday 81.18
Monday 114.16
Today 313.48

I am super ecstatic!!

OMG OMG OMG Galvan!!!! Im am so very happy for you!!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Well, I wasn't pregnant after all, I have a 2cm ovarian tumor, which the oncologist classifies as a Teratoma tumor which is commonly calle dthe monster tumor because hair, teeth, skin, etc grow in it. I will be having my right ovary removed next month. My left tube is blocked, so no more chances of a natural BFP. My left ovary rarely responds to treatment, so I doubt we will try to do IVF with my eggs, but we do have a volunteer to donate eggs. So, we will do IVF with donor eggs next year after I heal from surgery. PLease keep me in your prayers that this is quickly cured with surgery, there si a slight possibility it is malignant, but I have faith that we caught it in time.

oh goodness Galvan- I am so very sorry. How scary. Wishing you a quick recovery xxx

I'm sorry to hear that and hope you heal quickly and well.

I'm glad you've made decisions on where to go from here:hugs:

Hi ladies, I found this thread recently and recognise lots of you from various bnb places! I'm trying cinnamon and honey too :)

Galvan, sorry to hear about your tumour, how scary for you. I had a large ovarian tumour years ago and once removed my remaining ovary took over and started to ovulate every month so you never know perhaps it would respond next time. It's good you've got a plan though, wishing you lots of luck x

Thanks and welcome Mrs W!

I went to the doctor in Texas a couple of days ago. She said that it could either be a teratoma or even a blood cyst. She did the CA125 again to see if my levels are up, down, or the same and ordered an ultrasound in 2 weeks. She said that she can do laporoscopic surgery if I want, but does not see any need for it. She also said that even in the extremely rare chance that it is malignant, it is so small, but 99.9% of teratomas are benign. Her recommendation is depending the results of the blood test and u/s, btu she says that we will no remove anything, just watch it and once we are successful with pregnancy, she will remove it when I have a Csection. I wanted a VBAC, but I will do a Csection so they can remove whatever this thing is. She also said that a teratoma does not affect TTC at all. I have had a horrible AF this cycle, I am on CD8, and it is still going strong. I am bleeding like I do when I had a cyst. I am hoping it was just a blood cyst, and AF is horrible because it is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->