Honey&Cinnamon babies in the making!!!

:hugs: galvan- will you always show pos pregnancy tests then while you have the tumour?

welcome Mrs W!!! :) :) :)

Thanks Bug! Had my honey and cinnamon yesterday and today! When I tried royal jelly it delayed my ovulation so I'm hoping the honey won't but unlikely since I'm already about halfway through my cycle I think x

I believe so, Bug. I am considering buying one to just see if it shows positive. If it does, that means the tumor is there, but if it doesn't maybe that means that it was a cyst. It would atleast gve me some hope.

Hi!

Haven't revisited this thread for a while. Looks like I'm back on the honey and cinnamon... going to TTC 2nd starting this month.

Survived 13hr brain surgery in Aug to remove a big tumour and recovered well enough to try for our next honey and cinnamon baby!

Happy to be back, looking forward to chatting to this group again!

Sending lots of :dust: to you all.

:hugs::flower::happydance:

so glad to hear everything went well wanna!!! :) :) :) Good luck on your ttc journey!

Sorry to hear about what you have been through wanna. I'm so glad you are ok, will you need future treatment? Congratulations on ttc again, I hope your bfp doesn't take long!

I'm on month 2 of honey and cinnamon although I only started towards the end of last cycle.

Hi!

Haven't revisited this thread for a while. Looks like I'm back on the honey and cinnamon... going to TTC 2nd starting this month.

Survived 13hr brain surgery in Aug to remove a big tumour and recovered well enough to try for our next honey and cinnamon baby!

Happy to be back, looking forward to chatting to this group again!

Sending lots of :dust: to you all.

:hugs::flower::happydance:
I'm so pleased you're okay! And looking to ttc #2!

:thumbup::flower::flower:

Thanks ladies:flower::hugs::happydance:

Mrs W 11, they got all the tumour so only need MRI checkups from now on. :happydance: Was meant to be TTC 2nd when suddenly diagnosed with tumour, so really pleased to be on the other side of treatment at last. Still waiting for tumour sample results to see if I have a genetic mutation called NF2, just praying I don't. Goodluck with TTC too:dust:

That's great news that they got all of the tumour. Praying that you don't have the gene and will not need to worry about any future recurrences.

How old is your lo?

Does anyone actually enjoy the honey and cinnamon?! I eat mine straight off the spoon and hate it. Have to wash it down with water!! Do you all use manuka honey? So expensive isn't it.

I hate it!!! I just use regular local honey :)

So glad they got all of the tumor, Wanna!

MrsW, I love honey, but after a while it does get gross. I also just use regular honey.

That's great news that they got all of the tumour. Praying that you don't have the gene and will not need to worry about any future recurrences.

How old is your lo?

Does anyone actually enjoy the honey and cinnamon?! I eat mine straight off the spoon and hate it. Have to wash it down with water!! Do you all use manuka honey? So expensive isn't it.

Thanks :flower:. Lo is 2yr and 3months old. She loves honey and cinnamon in her milk lol. How old is your lo?

I take it off spoon with regular honey. I really like it lol:p

Hey wanna, I did think I recognised your name, I had my baby the same time as lots of other on this thread like bug!! My dd was born 2 years and 3 months ago next week!! Born 21st July.

Ugh I hate honey and hate cinnamon even more!! And I use manuka honey which is £25 a pot!! Not cheap for something I don't like!! Ill try it for 3 cycles in total before I stop.

Oh! Sorry my memory is rubbish lol. Goodluck with TTC, keep up the honey n cinnamon! ;-)

Thanks, you too!! Keep us posted, be lovely to revive this thread x

Hi all. Got my :bfp: this morning. Strong positive. Very surprised. Got no symptoms, and last time it took us 7months ttc. Guess this is my lucky year what with surviving brain surgeey and now being pregnant so quickly. Three days before my AF is due so hoping it sticks. [-o<

Just praying NF2 results are negagive now. Last big scary test to come back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->