Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Hi and welcome back FatMumma, so sorry to hear of your uncle's passing, sending my prayers to you and your family <3

I'm a few days away from O and have been getting in a good amount of BD. :happydance: Hubs just started taking Fertility Blend for Men & Maca Root, only started yesterday so I'm sure it won't make a difference this cycle, but hopefully we're on the right track.

Supposedly he made a doctor appointment for Monday- he's also been a bit sick with a cold/flu thing, so I'm not sure if he'll actually bring up wanting to get a SA and be tested for low testosterone, but he says he will. He's been a champ- BDing even with being sick. Tonight he actually asked me if it was OK to do it while he's sick, was worried about his sperm being sickly. LOL ... I've never heard of that, but who knows? I've heard crazier things in this TTC world. Maybe they are not AS strong as usual because he's sick, but I'm sure it's no big deal. Anyhow, we DTD and I just finished my 30 minute stretch of laying with my butt propped up and legs in the air hahaha.

Hope all of you ladies are having a lovely evening, I'm off to bed soon but wanted to check in.

Blu- how are you feeling?? You're half way through the first trimester!! Woohoo! :)

Lilly- any news on your abnormal pap?

:hugs: Nite nite ladies!

Hi and welcome back FatMumma, so sorry to hear of your uncle's passing, sending my prayers to you and your family <3

I'm a few days away from O and have been getting in a good amount of BD. :happydance: Hubs just started taking Fertility Blend for Men & Maca Root, only started yesterday so I'm sure it won't make a difference this cycle, but hopefully we're on the right track.

Supposedly he made a doctor appointment for Monday- he's also been a bit sick with a cold/flu thing, so I'm not sure if he'll actually bring up wanting to get a SA and be tested for low testosterone, but he says he will. He's been a champ- BDing even with being sick. Tonight he actually asked me if it was OK to do it while he's sick, was worried about his sperm being sickly. LOL ... I've never heard of that, but who knows? I've heard crazier things in this TTC world. Maybe they are not AS strong as usual because he's sick, but I'm sure it's no big deal. Anyhow, we DTD and I just finished my 30 minute stretch of laying with my butt propped up and legs in the air hahaha.

Hope all of you ladies are having a lovely evening, I'm off to bed soon but wanted to check in.

Blu- how are you feeling?? You're half way through the first trimester!! Woohoo! :)

Lilly- any news on your abnormal pap?

:hugs: Nite nite ladies!

I have to go back on Tuesday for a colposcopy and possible LEEP. This has been a very long two weeks. They said have my chemical that I could bleed longer than my normal period so they wanted to give me time to stop. Right now I still have more questions than answers,but I'm hoping come tuesday I will have a better idea of what to expect. Thanks of thinking of me :hugs:

I have decided to focus on Stress relief and getting healthy until we can start TTC again. I was already taking a prenatal, but when I looked at the contents it had NO CALCIUM! Thought was strange considering it is a prescription vitamin. So I have been doing research on which vitamins/supplements are important for fertility. So I ordered some calcium, more vitamin C, COQ10, and L arginine. All of these supplements are suppose to help women produce a healthy egg and for men's sperm to be more healthy as well :). They take about 3 months to be fully effective so that gives me something else to focus on and then I don't feel like I gave up on TTC ALL together.

I may not be as vocal on these pages as I was before but I am still stalking, until I can join back in! Take care :hugs:

Hi ladies :flower:

Fatmumma I'm sorry to hear of your uncle's passing. :hugs:

Lilly I'm glad to hear you are getting closer to getting some answers :hugs:

Pink how are you? How's dh coming along?

AFM I'm doing OK. Really bad bloating, gas and acid reflux this week but doing OK.I'll get an 8 week scan on 26th!

Some of you ladies are close to O right? Fxd and :dust:

Lilly - hang in there, the colposcopy is not too bad. Most of the time they turn out completely normal. Hope you get the answers you need soon, and GL with all your new vitamins :hugs:

Blu- can't wait for you to have your 8wk scan! So exciting!

I'm doing okay... DH has kept his word and the BDing has been pretty consistent! Wooohooo! Definitely more of it this month than any other month we've been trying... so that's a BIG plus! I should ovulate in the next couple days... Noticed a little extra CM today- and this may be way TMI but could have been partially just the errrrrm.... "leftovers" from our lovely BD session this morning... lmao. GROSS, I know! But anyhow, O should be tomorrow or Monday, Tuesday at latest.

Spent the day with our friend who just had a beautiful baby girl 6 weeks ago, and another friend who is 24 weeks preg and already has two little ones... A little difficult to say the least. Then I come home and find out my other close friends had their baby early this morning. So BLAH. Of course I get jealous and a little emotional, but my time WILL come soon. FX

Hope the rest of you are having a wonderful evening :hugs:

Firstly
@blu- ohh im sooo excited for you

@pinkhope- haha at the possible leftovers!! That made me spot my drink everywhere!!

@lilyrose- I've had a lot if friends fall pregnant when they stopped trying!! Hope it's the same for you!

Ok so am I goin mad??!! O day was couple days ago! Bd like I should just checked CM and position (tmi warning) and cervix soft/medium v open and very forward like just inside!! And cm was watery but on cleaning finger ( sorry :0/) pinkish streaks! Had a lot of pain in ab today ( unexplained) and defo stabbing pains up my moo earlier!!
I suppose time will tell if I'm losing my frazzled mind!

Sending :love: and baby :dust: to all
Xxxx

Hmmm interesting FatMumma... I'm not sure what to make of it as I don't know much about cervical position and don't check mine ever. But maybe it's a good sign! fx :)

Hmmm interesting FatMumma... I'm not sure what to make of it as I don't know much about cervical position and don't check mine ever. But maybe it's a good sign! fx :)

I'm hoping it's not all in my head but after posting that's earlier I visited loo and in wiping there was (tmi) a very red obviously blood lump of stuff!! No other way to describe it!! Yuck huh?! Haha! Xxx

Hi ladies!!! Long time no chit chat! I've been so busy with the injections and all that crap. Plus work just blew up and I've been going going going like the energizer bunny! :bunny:

Fat mumma- sorry about your uncle :( and not sure what to make of your weird spotting.. has it stopped? I hate it when the body does something weird and unexpected...

pink- leftovers... that made me laugh too. So I suppose you are in the 2ww now right? me too. 1dpo today. Hope you caught the egg! :D

Blu- good lord- you're already 6 weeks 6 days!! how time flies! so exciting!!! so have you had any scans yet? I didnt go far back in the thread so no idea if you already posted one... maybe I should have looked first huh? ;D

Lily- how did you appointment go? Hopefully the issue resolved itself but if it did not, I had a leep back in 07 and it was really fine. It was a little crampy and all but really not bad. Its over pretty quickly and you don't have to go under or anything. Having been through what I've been through since, it was a breeze. so try not to worry.
and I know at least 5 women who have had it done also and they went on to have lots of babies. all of them except me and I've got a whole slew of issues- nothing to do with the leep. :)
Hopefully that is calming for you.

and afm, the injections are OVER for this month (TG) and I had 2 IUIs back to back Mon and Tues. I know I O'd one egg, possibly 2... so now Im just in waiting mode which is always a pain but MAN oh man do I need the break!! :D so if AF doesn't come by May 1st, I can go in for a blood test. Hope she stays away for a LOOOONG time, I don't want to have to go through all that much more...

:) well hope you ladies are groovy! hugs!!
xo

Hi Ladies!! :wave: Just popping in to say hello :D Still waiting to O here. Driving myself slowly insane!! :haha:

Hiya afam!! Seems like u've been super busy!! I hope the AF wench stays away for you!!
Spotting stopped it was only those couple of bits!! Weird huh?
Baby :dust: Hun xxx

:friends: Hiya ladies!

Hey MamaG! :hugs: How ya feeling?

Hey Lilly! :hugs: How are ya hun?

Hey Fatmumma! :hugs: I'm glad the spotting stopped. I had no idea of what to make of that. Our bodies play weird games with us sometimes - dang hormones!

Hey Pink! :hugs: TWW now? I hope you caught that eggy!!

Hey AFAM! :hugs: My god, you've been gone forever! :hugs: I see you have been so busy. I hope that you caught the egg as well this month. Finger's crossed so tight. I haven't had a scan yet so you didn't miss anything. I get my first scan next Thursday, I should be 8 weeks then. Hoping for the best. [-o&lt;

I'll keep popping in to check on you ladies. I hope you get the best mother's day surprise - a BFP!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies!

Thanks for thinking about me. So I had a colposcopy and biopsies taken yesterday, which wasn't too terrible. I had my husband with me for this visit so I knew he would be a second set of ears to hopefully hear edverything that I did not. My appointment yesterday was with my "regular" OB/GYN so she was able to answer a lot of my questions. She is pretty certain I am going to need some type of treatment, which I was prepared for. However, the previous doctor I met with gave me information about a LEEP procedure and my doctor today was talking about a cope biopsy. So I did a little ready and it sounds like a cone biopsy takes more of the cervix compared to a LEEP procedure, which only takes the top layer of my cervix. Now she knows we are TTC so she said she is taking that into consideration as too what she decides to do, but my health is definitely #1. The cone biopsy is better at making sure they get clean margins, but it is more painful so therefore it will be a surgical procedure done with anesthesia. We should have the biopsy results back in about a week.

Now as far as having a baby she wouldn't really get into all the details with me because I don't think she wanted to overwhelm me, but as a medical professional myself I can tell when somebody is being vague for some reason. Ive heard that pregnancy's after a cone biopsy can be high risk, but some people go on to have babies without any problem. I think it depends on how much if my cervix needs to be removed.

All of this is very nerve racking. My doctor says that this is caused by the high-risk HPV and that is probably has been dormant and my immune system has been fighting it for a while. If my immune system is compromised by stress then is can allow the virus to come out and cause changes on my cervix. My husband and I have had a really rough 2 years that have been very stressful. Between gettings married, buying a house, my husband being back in school, and TTC along with my horrible in-laws making everything 10x's more stressful it's no wonder this is happening. My husband and I already had along discussion about my stress levels and he is going to have to step up to the plate with his parents a lot more. He lets them get away with too much b/c he is just such a nice guy. My lifestyle definitely needs to change. I have to learn to let things go a lot more and have a clearer perspective about what is truly important. My life!

Sorry this is so long ladies. I really appreciate you guys still thinking about me. I have definitely been following along throwing baby dust your way :dust:

Wow Lilly you've had a lot to take in the past couple days!! At least they know you're TTC and will put that into consideration with your treatment obviously you are their number one priority but your hopes are included too!

@ Blu! I can't wait to see scan pics! There's nothing like seeing Ickle mini-me's for the first time!!
Xxx

Lilly :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope things start looking up for you soon! You sure do have a lot on your plate but I'm glad your head is in the right place- taking care of your health is definitely #1. I will be praying for you!!

Afam - glad your IUIs went well! Hoping it brings your BFP. What was the process like? And exactly what injections were you doing? Sorry if I missed it, should have scrolled back through maybe.

mammag- hope you O soon!!

Blu - So exciting-- are you hoping for a boy or girl? Will you be finding out later in your pregnancy or keeping it a surprise?

I'm 2dpo today. Nothing really new here - I want to be hopeful about this month but for some reason, I'm just not. Time will tell I guess :/

I'm good!! Finally 2dpo today!!!!!!! Always good to finally be in the 2ww!! And I've had such a HUGE rise :D I'm excited!! :D

Hi Ladies :hug:

How's the TWW so far?

Pink - I'm hoping for a girl but will be happy with a healthy baby :) I'll definitely be finding out asap!

Fatmumma - I'll be sure to share as soon as I get them.

MammaG - f'xd that you caught the eggy! Try to relax between now and testing (easier said than done, i know).

:dust: and fx'd for all you ladies. BTW - I miss talking to you all daily!

Rubbish!! :0( 10dpo had :bfn: on FRER with fmu this morning!! Cervix v high and loads v CCM!! Could be hopeful but im doubtful!!
Love and baby :dust: xx

Out of my 3 :bfp:'s only one of them was before 11 dpo! So you are for sure not out yet!! Good Luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->