Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Hi Ladies :hug:

How's the TWW so far?

Pink - I'm hoping for a girl but will be happy with a healthy baby :) I'll definitely be finding out asap!

Fatmumma - I'll be sure to share as soon as I get them.

MammaG - f'xd that you caught the eggy! Try to relax between now and testing (easier said than done, i know).

:dust: and fx'd for all you ladies. BTW - I miss talking to you all daily!

Me too!! Really miss the updates :0)
This'll make you all laugh... Alexa (5) has a habit of peeing on the loo seat! Sooo when I went for one of my many loo visits ( Madame had been about 10 mins before) sat down and slipped off the side of the seat on a puddle and landed on the floor!!! Hahahaha!! Have sore ass cheek now!! Alexa thought it was hysterical !! :0D xxxx

Hehehe funny :)

I'm 8dpo today and not hopeful at all. Had some sore bbs the other day, but think I just slept weird... Then forgot to eat breakfast yesterday and took my vitamins & Metformin, vomited but then felt fine after I ate. BLAH! Just don't think it's my month... once again!

I miss you ladies as well, those of you who are still TTC I would like to keep chatting here!! And you pregos should keep checking back in once in a while as well :)

Yep girls there's no excuse for not popping your nose in once in a while!! It's not like you're busy growing people or anything heeheehee!! :0D!
I'm fighting the urge to test again as don't wanna be faced with the blankness of a :bfn: I'd rather be slapped with a fish!!
Due AF Friday so not long to wait( who am I kidding it feels like a month!) but cervix is still vvhigh and cm creamy/thick but stringy??!!??!! Felt a bit sicky today but I soon cured that with McDonalds and I'm shattered! I would've gone to bed a 4pm if I had the chance!!

I love being here with you lot And I'm really hoping you all get your:bfp:!!
Just don't forget about us Ovens without buns ;0)

Love hugs and baby:dust: xxxx

4dpo!!! Ohhh, this 2ww is DRAGGING!!!!

And my cervix is perfect!! Just in case you were all wondering what my cervix feels like :haha: It's very high, soft and tightly closed, so as of right this second, I have a pregnant cervix! Lol. :D Feeling very positive!

Good luck you guys!! I wanna see some more happy bfps! :D

And my cervix is perfect!! Just in case you were all wondering what my cervix feels like :haha: It's very high, soft and tightly closed, so as of right this second, I have a pregnant cervix! Lol. :D Feeling very positive!

That's exactly what mine feels like!!!! Can't even reach it without stretching!!( u know what I mean) due AF Friday and cervix is usually way down by now!!
How are u feeling otherwise? I'm achy, felt sicky this am and have a nasty taste in my mouth( yuk!) and peeing for england!! If I don't get my :bfp: I am gonna go bonkers!! Haha
Baby :dust: xxxxx

Jumping on to this thread here ! 11 dpo today and due for af on 28 .. Hope she doesn show up !! Also first time charting .. It also happens to be h bday on the second o hope to give him bfp as a gift ! Baby dust to all !

Hi Gri!! :wave:

I'm feeling good! Only 4 dpo, so any current symptom is completely imagined :D Lol. But I am noting whats happening for future reference, but not putting much stock in it :D I am also peeing A LOT though, but like I said, nothing means anything just yet.

Oh well, what the hell, here goes:
Frequent urination, cramping, sore nipples, TON of creamy CM and swollen (but not sore) bbs. :D

MammaG - those were my symptoms :)

Juless - I just noticed we both are 7w6d and due on the same day :) Let's be bump buddies!

Pink, Hotpink, FatMumma :dust: to you ladies. I've got my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you!

I've got my first scan tomorrow. I'm so nervous ladies. Last year, this is when I found out that something was wrong with the twins. I'm trying not to let my nerves get the best of me but sometimes I just freak myself out. [-o< everything is ok.

Blu - you're going to be just fine!!! I can't wait to hear tomorrow how wonderful everything looked!!!

I'm pretty sure this isn't my month, which might actually be a good thing. I started thinking about it, and since hubby deploys to Afghanistan in November, he would be gone for a big chunk of the pregnancy as well as the start of baby's life. The further out baby would be born, the less he will miss. Still really hoping for a BFP sooner than later, but if it doesn't happen, at least there's a teeny little positive aspect to it.

Now I wish Saturday would hurry up and get here so I just know!!

:dust:

MammaG - those were my symptoms :)

Juless - I just noticed we both are 7w6d and due on the same day :) Let's be bump buddies!

Pink, Hotpink, FatMumma :dust: to you ladies. I've got my fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you!

I've got my first scan tomorrow. I'm so nervous ladies. Last year, this is when I found out that something was wrong with the twins. I'm trying not to let my nerves get the best of me but sometimes I just freak myself out. [-o< everything is ok.

Sure Blu! :) And good luck on your scan as well!! Hope you are able to have some pictures from it!
Very excited there is testing coming up - can't wait to see those bfps!!

That's why I was wondering!! Been checking back all day to see!! Haha!!
How is everyone today??!!

Did Superdrug test this am with fmu and got a :bfn: :0( and my thoughts in that are.....

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! :0((
AF due tomorrow!

Hopefully everyone else will get their :bfp:!!!
Huge love and baby:dust: xxxx

That's why I was wondering!! Been checking back all day to see!! Haha!!
How is everyone today??!!

Did Superdrug test this am with fmu and got a :bfn: :0( and my thoughts in that are.....

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!! :0((
AF due tomorrow!

Hopefully everyone else will get their :bfp:!!!
Huge love and baby:dust: xxxx

Hey xxfatmumma ... Af due tomo for me tooo ... Have few pre af symtoms but im hoping and praying af stays away ... Fx for u too !! I hope we come online on saturday with bfp pics !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->