Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Lilly- I had the same thing happen at a pap smear a while back. They did a small procedure and everything came back fine. It's not uncommon to have an abnormal pap, it could be caused by all kinds of things, so try not to get too worried. Chances are it's something simple. :hugs2:

I'm doing ok today, waiting on AF to show today or tomorrow. How are you pinkhope?

Hey ladies!!
I've been crazy busy at work so I haven't been on in a couple of days. How is everyone?

Pink, Afam, Hotpink, MamaG? Lilly? I'm so out of touch :-( I hope everyone is doing well.

AFM - I'm doing ok. Levels are looking good. Just waiting for my first scan.

Hey ladies!!
I've been crazy busy at work so I haven't been on in a couple of days. How is everyone?

Pink, Afam, Hotpink, MamaG? Lilly? I'm so out of touch :-( I hope everyone is doing well.

AFM - I'm doing ok. Levels are looking good. Just waiting for my first scan.

Aww.. Nice!! Good luck! Post pics!! :D

Started my injections today, I was so scared ( hate needles) but it was ok! Yay! Little victories...

So, it's April :D This is when Ruby predicted my girl :bfp: Hope she was right.

Yeah! Hope you get your pink BFP this month! I'm always interested to see if these people are right.
Did you pay for it or was it a free prediction?

I was predicted a boy with the number 6. Which she took to mean the month June. But that was back in September and I was like "say wa?! June?" I wasn't keen to listen! ;D

I did have to pay for it, it wasn't much though. I can't wait to see if she was right too. I've had the two chemicals since my prediction, but she says she only see's healthy pregnancies.

Happy Easter to all of you ladies :)

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. AF is just about wrapped up for me, so waiting on the O...

Hey girls sorry I haven't been on but my uncle passed away very suddenly from a heart attack so it's been a bit bedlam here!! Last cycle was a no go because of this and all planning went straight out the window!! Haven't had a chance to catch up with everybody but I saw that
@ Blu got your :bfp: woohoo!! Soooooo pleased for you hun!!

Let me know how everyone is
Lotsa love
Xxxxx

Sorry to hear about your Uncle thought and pray going your way... :hugs:

Thanks ladies!
Right back to the game at hand!! :0) bd yest and day before and have vvv EWCM so hoping o day is a-go!! Also I think a small village has set up camp on my face!! Spot central is the name if the town and it has to be hormonal right? never broken out like this before the big "O"!!
What's everyone's plans this cycle for those of us who were wickedly caught out by the witch??!!
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"