Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

:hugs: Lilly - hope everything turns out alright. Try to stay calm and hope for the best!

Unfortunately I'm out this month. AF arrived perfectly on time this morning and now I feel like CRAP. :sad1: So depressing.

Thanks pink. Im trying to stay as positive as i can be, but im very nervous. Sorry AF showed her ugly face :( Feel better sweetie!

AF showed up full force this morning, so I guess this was a chemical pregnancy :cry:

Aw no... Lily, im so sorry to hear that. :( how awful for you- big hugs

Pink- sorry about AF.. She got me today too :( now I have to give myself an injection everyday. (gulp) I'm scared- this is all just too much right now.. :(

Dang Afam... :sad1:

What is the injection? If you mentioned it before, sorry I'm drawing a blank.

I just ordered Maca Root & Fertility Blend for Men. I've been dealing with husband's low sex drive for so long, and I can't help but be upset with him every time I get AF, since he promises to make more of an effort and usually doesn't follow through. I know that most of our fertility issues are probably on my end, but his low sex drive sure doesn't help the situation. I have endometriosis & PCOS and have been taking prenatals and Metformin for a long time now. He keeps putting off going to the doctor to get himself checked out, so I figure the Maca & Fertility Blend won't hurt, since he doesn't seem to want to get to the doctor... Now just have to get him to take them.

Was thinking about trying Clomid for this month, but I can't get into my doctor on time to get it... so if I do it, will have to be next month (assuming no BFP then).

Sorry the witch got you Afam. :hugs:

Pink dh was a bit aprehensive about sa too. He eventually did it though and checked out fine. I find that I had to just pounce on him around o time if he didn't seem to be in the mood. I figured my fertile period was only a couple days, he could be "not in the mood" the other days out of the month. I think it might be better to do the sa before starting clomid. No need in taking of meds if he has low count/mobility. I told dh I wasn't moving forward with meds, surgery or any if the like until he had the sa done.

Blu- I agree regarding the Clomid, just have got to get him to the dang doctor!!!! His low sex drive has really taken a toll on my self esteem lately, and I came out and told him this (through tears). He always promises things will change, and they do for a few days, then it's back to the norm. Just so frustrating sometimes, especially month after month when AF arrives.

I thought we really made some headway at the beginning of March @ the marriage retreat... but of course, things went right back shortly after. This has got to change. I'm praying the maca root does him some good.

I'm just kinda blahhh Hotpink - how about you?

Oh Blu! I didn't realize this was your first round of Clomid!!?? I taking my first round, hopefully I will get as lucky!! :D

Same here. Very blah right now. And to top it off, one of DH's friends just blasted out a pic message of their ultra sound. So much for my good day.

:hugs2: sorry pluck. I know what you mean. As happy as I am for the people around me- both on and offline there's always that bit of jealousy and "why not me?" feeling. Can't shake it!

So we are going to be taking some time off from TTC for awhile. I got some unfortunate news at the doctor today. My pap smear results came back abnormal with concerns for early cervical cancer so I need to get this worked up.

How much is one person supposed to take. I go in to be examined for a suspected chemical pregnancy and I find out this news. :cry: It has been a rollercoaster couple of days. Good luck ladies in your journey of TTC. Hopefully after I get myself a clean bill of health we can move forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->