Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

No, it's not common, but still. Only 1 out of 100 women will have 3 or more miscarriages, and I got the lucky end of THAT statistic, lol. So I don't really put much faith in odds these days. Or, even without OHSS, what if I get triplets or something, I would be f'ing terrified. I'm just completely freaking myself out for no reason. If I didn't O on 50, 100 won't make me OVER O, that's what I SHOULD be telling myself.

Just popping in to wish you all luck and hope all is well!

Thinking of you Afamilygal and hoping your numbers are great today!!

Thank you! They were 48... Their increasing is great but my progesterone is super low. I'm on crinone which should help that. Have a horrendous headache tonight... Hoping that's a good sign!
They wont know more til they can do an u/s and We have to wait until my hcg is at 2000 before they will do an u/s... So they are going to keep testing me and watching my numbers. I hope everything is ok.
Thanks for the kindness and support, you guys are really sweet. Today has been looong. I'm going to bed!!

Thank you! They were 48... Their increasing is great but my progesterone is super low. I'm on crinone which should help that. Have a horrendous headache tonight... Hoping that's a good sign!
They wont know more til they can do an u/s and We have to wait until my hcg is at 2000 before they will do an u/s... So they are going to keep testing me and watching my numbers. I hope everything is ok.
Thanks for the kindness and support, you guys are really sweet. Today has been looong. I'm going to bed!!

Yeyyyy so pleased for you!!
Right take it easy (if poss)!

Fx'd for the next set of bloods!! :0D
Sticky :dust: sent in bundles xxxx

Wow! Lots going on over here with you ladies... been away a few days.

Afam- I am soo hoping everything turns out to be fine for you! This wait must be so difficult, hang in there love :hug:

Mammag - GL on your Clomid! My doctor says I can take it as well, but to do hubby's SA first and make sure he's clear... he has an appointment on the 21st - we had to wait because he has to have no sex or ejaculation for 3 days prior and I didn't wanna possibly miss a little eggy this month if there is a chance. I don't know... I may try adding in the soy isoflavones or Vitex before Clomid. Any of you ladies tried them?

Hubs has been taking Fertility Blend for Men (to strengthen sperm just in case there IS an issue there) and Maca Root (to increase sex drive) but so far I don't think we've noticed any difference- been about a month but he doesn't take them as religiously as he should. If I don't remind him, he won't do it. Grrr...

Hope everyone else is doing alright! How are all of you preggos feeling? :)

CD 1 with WORSE CRAMPS EVER!!! Clomid sucks.

Oh no!! Sorry you're in pain hun!!
How long do you have to take them for? Hope you don't cramp for too long
Xxxx

H ladies think im new to this group been on soya groups but not for a few weeks.

Im 41 and have 5 boys and we are ttc baby no6,my cycles have gone from 28-30 to 22-25 day cycles with a lp of 12 ovulating cd 13,my 1st day of bleeding normally starts light but fills a pad and by midday gets heavy with clots and very deep red.

I had some cramping on thursday which was cd 22,9dpo,so was expecting af that day but didnt show,started feeling crampy again this morning cd 25,12dpo when i went to loo and wiped was sspotting so thought af bang on time,but its hardly getting to the pad and only when i wipe that get blood (tmi) the crampy feelings are more in my right side rather than tummy where i normally get period pains,should i mark as cd 1

thanks for reading

pink- sorry to hear the timing is so wonky- perhaps you can call and get them to get him in earlier? explain the situation?

I have never tried soy isoflavones or Vitex but Ill bet there are a lot of ladies on here who have. the only extra 'thing' I tried this cycle was that I ate a ton of pineapple. I know that sounds stupid but I heard it helps with implantation... I know this pregnancy is a weird one but I know it implanted!! maybe worth a shot?

mammag- if you are worried about OHSS, I would make sure your clinic does an u/s before and after the clomid to make sure there aren't any cysts and that everything is fine. Hopefully you will be A OK. I cramped really badly on Clomid too, its a nasty drug. Ovulation on Clomid is super harsh too, I was very sensitive in my ovaries for a couple of days. that was not my favorite drug, the injections were MUCH kinder (strange but true)
but hopefully like Blu you will only need one round! :) I do remember that I felt fine a few days after the pills, then it starts to get sore again before O. good luck! Ill X my fingers for you!

Fatmumma- I start OPKs around cd10, are you getting any positives yet?

AFM, Im feeling ok. my HPTs are definitely getting darker but my temps seem to be dropping which is super worrying... but I have bloods done again on Tuesday and I hope they continue increasing so I can get an u/s and find out with the *beep* is going on!! I keep thinking I have started bleeding so I run to the loo and there's nothing there, its very stressful. the whole wait and see thing is making me CRAAAAZY. :wacko:

They are monitoring me, last month on 50mg I only had one small Follicle by CD24, and no follicles on CD 14, that's why they are upping me.

How are you ladies? Did you have your bloodwork done yet Afam?

I'm just waitng on O... yesterday OPK was completely blank so I'll likely do another one tomorrow. Not expecting to O for another week but just in case, don't wanna miss it :)

@ pink- doin ok!! Think I o'd early this month!! Had EWCM yesterday and day before so bd yest and today and cm changed!! Gone creamy now!!

@mammag- hows it goin hun? Hope your not still feeling anxious!it might just be that little bit extra of clomid will give your ovaries the boot up the ass they need!!

@AFAM- did you get bloods today?? Can't wait to hear any news!! Hope the temp drop is just your body playing silly whatnots!! Haven't been able to buy any opks, have just had about 5 mins to pee as my boys have been poorly! :0( not nice!!

@alin3boys- welcome Hun, how's the bleeding now? I usually mark cd1 when I'm noticeably bleeding! How's the pain? I hope it's better today

I'm cd10 and think I may get my :bfp: this month!! Either that or I might win the lottery!! Something goods gonna happen!!!

Sending you all the love
Xxxxx

Mammag- Sounds like you are in good hands and hopefully this month will have a better response to the Clomid. hows it treating you?

Hi alin3boys! GL this cycle

Pink! I hope today's OPK was more promising! was it?

Fat mumma! so good to hear you sounding so positive- I like it! I really hope you do get your BFP, Ill be rooting for you!

as for moi, my numbers did go up but my progesterone is incredibly low (not a good sign at all) the Dr thinks it might possibly be an ectopic as the numbers are so so low...but we wont know anything until he can do an u/s which isnt until Friday.

I started bleeding this morning which was awful and scary and hasnt gone away but hasnt gotten any worse either. Im either going to miscarry or not, we'll know soon.
Im trying to be brave, I really dont want to go through this again. Its hard not to be scared... but Im doing my best.

Hope you are all well.xo

by the by, I also mark cd1 when there is a full bleed. My Dr's have told me that spotting doesn't count, and it has to be full flow.

How is everyone?
AFAM- Hope bleeding has stopped
PINK- any sign of the positive opk yet? I yes then that explains the quiet haha!
BLU- how are you Hun??!! How's pregnancy treating you?

Well I had more EWCM yesterday and day before(10-11th) so bd'd last night ( best its been for a long time ;0D) stuck me ass in the air and sat there for half hour!! Oh to be a fly on my wall heehee!!
So hopefully we catch that elusive little sod of an egg!!

Sending all of you my love and :hug:
XxxxxxxxxxxxX

Hey girls :)

Afam- any news ? Hope you are doing ok :hugs:
Fatmumma - glad to hear you've got some great BD action going on, hope you catch that lil eggy :)

Still no positive OPKs for me, not even a hint of a line on there yet... which is a little odd because I should be getting close. CM is increasing a bit though so hopefully in the next few days. Luckily, husband seems pretty willing to BD a lot more often this month, we've already been at it quite a few times :haha: I'm really hoping this will be the month, but honestly it's just hard to feel hopeful... blah!

Hi girls

xxfatmummaxx ~ hi hun thanks for asking put an update below,
Hope you get your bfp.

Afamilygall ~ fingers crossed for you hun

pinkhope ~ hope you get a positive opk soon

my bleeding stopped cd 5,wasn't heavy at all and hardly filled pads but was more than spotting, on cd 8 today and got high on my cbfm already and srarted with brown discharge last night like old blood,don't know what thats all about,i normally get opk about cd 13,only got 24 - 25 day cycles.

How's everyone?

My CM seems to have dried up a bit... and still nothing even close to a positive OPK. I figured I would have O'd much earlier seeing how AF arrived early this cycle... Hope I am going to O soon... We've been BD quite a bit to cover our bases just in case :)

We are going on a mini-vacation this weekend, so maybe O is just waiting on the hot hotel sex :haha: Why is it always sexier when you're not in your own bed?

Hope all of you ladies are doing well. :hug:

Also, just a heads up I did rename the thread as we move on towards our 2013 babies :)

Hi ladies!!! I am hoping I can join you on here. :o)

I am 32, went off the pill over a year ago, and hubby and I are just in the early stages of trying (literally as of this month)... and while we're supposed to be nonchalantly NTNP, I am starting to get excited by the prospect.

I am 5dpo and we did the BD a couple of times ahead of the O and now I am feeling super duper impatient and feel like I am symptom spotting where symptoms don't exist. I guess I need to relax, but this is all so intense!!!

I am really happy to have found a community of ladies in the same boat.

Hey ladies! Was just thinking of you all. Hope all is well.

Love the thread name change. Praying for bfps :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->