Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

I am so sorry for your loss Afamilygal. :( I have been thinking of you and hoping for you! I hope that you will quickly have a beautiful little healthy rainbow baby!

Afam - so sorry darling... and agreed, take some time for yourself before you jump into trying again. I am sending positive vibes and prayers your way! XOXOXXX :hugs:

Not sure still what's going on here, I had about 3 hours of EWCM yesterday, BD'd during it, but that's it. Nothing really leading up to it and nothing afterwards, it just went so quickly... we are away from home this weekend and I decided to leave all the OPKs and thermometer at home, so don't know for sure if I actually ovulated, but if I did, that was late... usually I ov around CD 14-16, yesterday was around CD22! I feel like AF is right around the corner, been a little crampy and am definitely bloated, which usually happens a week out from AF... Really not sure what to think of this cycle and hate that I don't know for sure if I ovulated. Blah!

Mammag- great news about your follicles!!!

alin3boys - been getting in lots of BDing???

Hope all of you ladies are having a great weekend, anyone testing soon? :)

Pink- im glad you're taking a break from opk etc while away gives you a rest! HoPefully you bd'd enough and caught the little eggie!! Have a lovely weekend!

I think I'm either going totally bonkers or I'm getting my :bfp: soon!!
Last night I had some weird cm looked like school glue (pva) when it's starting to dry and you peel it off, solid white stringy and lumpy-eewww right?
And odd boobies.... Tingly pulling feeling On the sides ( if you've bf before its like when your milk "let's down!) very odd!! So if I don't get my :bfp: can someone contact the asylum
Please? Hahaha!!
Should be testing weds or thurs as AF due fri( or sun as it was late last month) so we'll see!

Lotsa love and huggles
XxxxxX

Hey ladies :)

Woohoo mammag!! :happydance: hope you've been BDing like mad!

Fatmumma - can't wait until you test! Fingers crossed that this is your month!!!

I took an OPK when I got home last night and there was a smidgen of a line, but I'm gonna just forget about it... maybe I did ovulate Friday, who knows... Just going to wait around for AF now... if I ovulated late, surely she'll be late this month. Blah!!!

I hate it when out body tricks us when we really need it not to!! Does it not know we're trying to make a baby here!! Damn!! Haha!
I just hate the waiting!!! Wait to O wait to test wait for AF!! And then we gotta grow them and wait 9mths!! It takes sooooo long! And then when the baby is here time absolutely flies by!! I'm 28 with a 10,9,5,3&2 year olds and it only feels like yesterday I had them!! :0(

Ok moan over!! :0)

:hugs: to everyone!!!
XxxxX

Blah! Just waiting around as usual! I should be expecting AF but since I think I may have ovulated late, she may be coming late. For the hell of it took a HPT this am (just in case maaayybe I ovulated early and somehow didn't realize it) and BFN as expected. Boo!

How about you fatmumma? How are you feeling?

Defo boooo to the :bfn:!! :0(

My boobie loobies are driving me mad!! Really tingly and odd!! Still feeling a bit sicky and its driving me mad!!!

Where had everyone gone?! It just me and you Pink eh?

Huggles hunni
XxxxxX

Hey sweetie! How's it goin?
Hope your little person isn't being naughty :0)
Xxxxx

Hey there :flower:
I'm doing ok. Been having some pains today. Hoping its nothing. I see OB on Fri so I'm going to try to hold out until then.
When are you testing?

Tested today on an ic 10dpo and :bfn: :0(
It's early I know and AF not due til Sunday but I'm fed up now!!!
Sorry moan over!

The pains are probably just your uterus stretching for the baby! Hope it goes well at the drs!
Xxxxx

Aww sorry about the bfn, but its still early so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

I'm hoping that's all the pains are. Will see how things go today

Hello :) Did you test today mumma??

Blu- GL at your appointment, I'm sure all is well, baby is just making itself comfy at your expense!! :hug:

No news here, had some AF like cramps today for about an hour, if I didn't ovulate late like I thought, she will be here any day! BFN again this morning on an IC... Ah well! Nothing to do but wait around!

Hello :) Did you test today mumma??

Blu- GL at your appointment, I'm sure all is well, baby is just making itself comfy at your expense!! :hug:

No news here, had some AF like cramps today for about an hour, if I didn't ovulate late like I thought, she will be here any day! BFN again this morning on an IC... Ah well! Nothing to do but wait around!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->