Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Welcome YikesBaby :) It is very exciting, sometimes I forget the exciting part with all the stress and disappointment. I have to remember eventually it WILL happen one way or another and that IS absolutely exciting!

Blu how nice of you to pop in! :hugs: How are you doing? Almost out of the first trimester, that's super exciting!!

Hey everyone!!
YIKES- welcome hun!
BLU- hey Hun how fast has that time flown by?!!Hope you're doing well!

PINK- how are you lovie? Any sign of O? Those opk still causing trouble?

I'm 5dpo today and sorry if tmi but puked earlier!! I have a stonking migraine so that's probably what caused it!! But I only get migraines when my hormones doing silly stuff so hopefully it's a positive thing!! Just popped in here on my phone!!
Got a bargain today... 30 IC 10miu hpts for £1.65+£1 p&p!! BARGAIN!!
Nothing better than something cheap( except undies and loo roll both rough and uncomfy) haha!!
Get ready to catch the rockets of :hug: I'm sending you all!!

(really need to get some more smilies/emoticons)
XxxxxxxX

:D HI GUYS!!! Sorry I've been away. I've been working my ass off the last couple of weeks. CD 11 here, mid cycle scan is in 3 days!! So excited and nervous. 100mg has just GOT to work. I have far less symptoms on 100mg than I did 50. Which is weird, but totally awesome. Barely a line on my OPK's though, which is disheartening.

Yes Pink... it IS exciting. The way I see it, when it's meant to happen it will. :)

Hi girls! Welcome back mammag! Hope your scan in a few days goes well!!

Fatmumma - symptoms sound promising... FX :) When will you start testing or are you one of those who just waits to see if AF shows?

Still no O for me... CM has dried up, still barely a line on my OPK.... maybe I'm back to not ovulating :( Feel like it should have been happening by now. GRR! Been BDing plenty just in case, but both OPKs and temps suggest I haven't ovulated.

Sorry you haven't O'ed yet pink :( I haven't either, and my OPK's have never been as light as they are now, there is barely a line at all. Kinda glad though, BD has not been working out so well with our work schedules and such. Scan tomorrow!! I'm excited.

Always thinking of you guys! Hoping to see some bfps really soon! :)

:hi: Hi Juless & Thanks!!! xx:hugs: how ya feeling?

Still nothing on the OPK and AF is due in about a week from today... BLAH! What is going on here?

How are you ladies today?

Hey mammag- how's it going?

Pink- that naughty egg... Get ready to go eggy please we want a :bfp: sharpish!! :0)

Well I've just found some interesting stuff ( oh the joy of google) anyway apparently a definite sign of pregnancy is a bluish/purple tinge to the vagina and cervix... I was intrigued soooo.... Had a nosy ( not at my cervix obviously) and to be frank...I HAVE A BLACKCURRANTY SMURFY MOOMOO!!!
Id love to know if it's true!!
Don't think there's many ladies with their :bfp: that will rush and check just to cure my curiosity!! Hahahaha!!
Other than a snotty node and thick cm I'm hunkydory!!

Sending :hug: to my lovely ladies
XxxxX

Hi ladies,

Are you taking prenatal vitamins while you are trying or just folic acid? I started taking the vitamins for this cycle and I've noticed two things:

1) I am ravenous!!! I can't seem to ever feel full.
2) I am more regular than I've ever been in my life (tmi, sorry, but as someone who's been perpetually "stuck" this is quite amazing)

Anyone else notice any differences being on prenatals??

I am pretty sure AF is coming next week. Oh well, it was far too ambitious to think it would happen on the first try... :o)

Thanks for letting me join in on the convos!

@juless - I'm an Islander too! (In Toronto now)
@pink/mammag/fatmumma - My fingers are crossed for you!

I've been on prenatals for over a year now, haven't noticed much difference honestly. But, I was taking a regular multivitamin before that. :)

Fatmumma, I've never heard the term "smurfy moomoo" lmao :haha: you're silly! hope it's a good sign though!

Hi ladies does this look like positive opk,got peak on my cbfm this morning cd 13

Attachments

• IMAG0289.jpg
    IMAG0289.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4
hi ladies! sorry I haven't been visiting, it turned out that the pregnancy was ectopic, I am devastated... although I knew something wasn't quite right, I was hoping I wasn't going to have another miscarriage. no such luck :(
I am so sick and tired of all of this.
apparently if you have had an ectopic, your chances of a re-occurrence goes up from 1% to 18%... GREEEEAAT. so IVF might be closer for us that we thought... (chances stay at 1% with IVF) If only my insurance paid for part of it... :(
the Dr had said we could start again in a few weeks but I don't really want to now. not for a little bit, its just so damn hard...

but anyhow, enough about me and my sad story...

Hi to Juless and Blu (hugs) hope you are both doing well and enjoying your pregnancies.

Pink- LOVE the thread name, very cute. I was confused when I say it, I was like, why is this thread in my box? :D silly...
but about your O- before fertility drugs I could have pretty long cycles, the longest being an ovulation on cd24. what day are you on now? I have read that you can still conceive on a late O cycle, Ill cross my fingers for you.

Famumma- smurfy moo moo. you kill me... :) If I was still pregnant I would have checked for you, interesting stuff! I wonder if it is true... hope that means this is it for you. Didn't you say you had a great feeling about this cycle?? :D

Yikes- Hi! I have been on prenatals now for 2 years and I haven't gotten as sick as I used to which is nice! :) prenatals are probably better than just folic acid since it has a lot of other nutrients that can get your body ready for a wee one.
Ive never noticed a change in hunger or regularity, but maybe you are getting more iron and that's just what your body needed. sounds like its working, and if you get hungry, try eating 5- 6 small meals through the day rather than 3 big ones. I eat that way and I have noticed that my weight stays pretty consistent which is a bonus. I used to have lovely fingernails too but I think the company I buy from changed something in their ingredients cause it isn't good anymore... I wish I could find a good one that made my nails pretty again.

mammag- what happened with your scan? hopefully the Dr can give you a good estimate on when you will O. When I was on clomid, my OPKS wouldnt go dark or + until I was actually Ovulating, It was SUCH a pain cause it totally threw me off. GL!

alin- that looks + to me too, good luck!

Good luck to all of you, I really hope that you all get your BFP's. xo

Awwww AFAM!! I am so sorry hunni :0(!!
I think you're right to let yourself come to terms with what's happened before you start again!! Take time for you and your family!!
I've started a thread about it in TWW and there's even been a lady who has her :bfp: went an checked and she is in the blue moo crew!! Hahaha!!
:hugs: :hug: love and kisses
XxxxxxX

TWO!! Count EM!! T-W-O!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mature follicles. One is 18mm the other is 23mm!!! And my lining is a very healthy 12mm thick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking ecstatic right now.

Woohoooo!! Congrats in your double whammy!! Sooooo pleased for you hun!!!
XxxxxX

Afam ~ i am so sorry hun my cousin had an ectopic but sadly was to late to save the tube but went onto concieve 6 months later with a health pregnancy

mammag ~ woohoo on the follicles hun

I took the opk as a positive yesterday as also had peak on my cbfm and also got a peak today which has surprised me as i have always got a peak followed by 2 highs and then lows

Hi ladies :flower:
Afam :hugs: so sorry hun
MammaG whohoo on the follies.
Pink hey there. Keep bding
Fatmumma :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member