Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Hey ladies!!
Tested again 11dpo :bfn: on ic with fmu I keep telling myself it's early yet but surely a 10mIU would've picked up something by now??!!
Debating getting some FRER but am I just setting myself up for a fall?
If I wasn't 2days late last month I'd be due AF tomorrow.... :0(!!
Maybe all these symptoms are my body playing tricks?! My boobs are still leaking and I have lotiony yellow tinged cm( odd?)
Oh I don't know!

Anyhoo!!
Hoping your AF doesn't show pink! Bless ya why couldn't we all have gotten our BFPs together?!

Hey mammag, how are you my lovely?

How are your pains now Blu?
Xxxxx

Hey Fatmumma & Pink - you're not out until AF shows her ugly face, fingers still crossed tightly for the both of you. :hugs: [-o<

No pains yesterday so I didn't call the dr. We'll see how everything is tomorrow morning. Hopefully all will be well and you are right about lo making him/herself comfortable. Then we can go public with our news, right now only our immediate families know.

I'm good :D Just waiting and waiting some more :coffee: If I'm not pregnant I usually start cramping today (4dpo) so we'll see if that starts today sometime. I really hope it doesn't!!!

Fatmumma, I would say hold out on the FRER only because I've done that so many times and then just end up mad at myself for wasting the money. Hang in there a couple more days, maybe that sucker is just taking its sweet time implanting :)

Glad you're feeling a little better Blu :) 12 weeks along I can't believe it!!

Hey mammag, welcome back :) hope AF stays far far away from you!

Pink- I cracked and bought some, they are buy one get one free on twin packs so bought some! Haven't used one but I this isn't my month I have then ready for next!! I hope you're right about the little pickle just digging in!! Lazy thing haha!!

Glad pains went Blu!! Let us know how you get on!

Hope the cramping stays away mammag!! FX'd for you sweetie!!

:hug:
Xxxx

:flower: hello thank you ladies...all is well by my side...how is the cycle treating u all?

Hi ladies. Everything is better. Went to the doc today. Got pushed forward to 12w3days. Saw lo jumping and bouncing around.

Thanks for your well wishes.

Yay!! 2nd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's all downhill from here blu!! :D

hiya ladies! stalkin'... Yay Blu!! how exciting...

pink- what dpo you on now?

mammag- did you get any cramping?

and to Fatmumma- sounds very positive to me! (FX!)

glad to hear you all sounding relatively cheerful as usual. Hope you guys get some BFPs soon!! :)

We are moving to IVF now since the risk of a reoccurring ectopic is too high for comfort and brings with it the likelihood of losing a tube. SO its super scary and intense but Im choosing to see this as a good thing and I'm actually really excited! I hope this works my Dr seems to think it will! Im on BC now and will start the meds for egg retrieval towards the end of June. EEK! crazy...
fingers crossed for all you lovely ladies.
xo

Hey afam!! I'm glad you're ok hunni!! That sounds like a good plan, how long does a cycle on ivf take? Is it like a normal one just a bit more controlled? Wont be long till you'll be joining Blu I'm sure :hugs:

Afm- 14dpo today and :bfn: on ic fmu so I think I'm out, bit crampy today too so AF will probably show sooner rather than later!! Just don't get the leaky baps!! I'll find out one way or another soon enough!!

XxxxxxX

Afam, so happy you're moving on to IVF!! Super excited for you!! :happydance:

Any news fatmumma? Hoping the :witch: stays away for you!!

Blu- did you share your news with family and friends yet? Any plans for that? Or if you alreadt did- how did it go?? :)

I'm thinking I'm around 10dpo (I think O was late this cycle if it happened at all, I'm on CD 32-33, normally anywhere from 28-30 day cycles). If AF was going to be on time, she would be 3 days late now, but this cycle is just wonky... Not feeling any different - a few AF cramps here and there. I haven't tested in a few days but might give it a try in the morning, I'm up too late as usual!

Hope all of you ladies are well!

Pink- aww sweetie why do things go wonky exactly when we new em to be "normal"?!

Afm collected fmu ready to test wiped and checked cm/cp and looks like AF is coming! Browny/red cm!! So I am officially bonkers!! It must've all been in my head!! My boobs are still leaking tho so I definitely didn't imagine that :0D
Oh well we'll see how the bleeding goes!!
:hug:
XxxxxX

fatmumma ~ hope its just spotting hun

Afam ~ goodluck with the ivf hun

blu ~ congrats its nice when they put your dates forward (not as long to wait lol)

mummywant2be ~ welcome hun

pink ~ hope you get your bfp

I am on cd 23 of 24 day cycles,9dpo and have backache,creamy cm and can only just touch cervix with fingertip its so high,temp this morning was 36.74 but i not temped upto now has only just found thermometer lol and got a bfn this morning

Hope you get your :bfp: Alin x

Afm- AF came in full force!! B**ch!!!
So it's official I am a nut job!!! Come get me and take me to the asylum!! :0)
Cd1 is PANTS!!!!

Xxxxx

Hey afam!! I'm glad you're ok hunni!! That sounds like a good plan, how long does a cycle on ivf take? Is it like a normal one just a bit more controlled? Wont be long till you'll be joining Blu I'm sure :hugs:

Afm- 14dpo today and :bfn: on ic fmu so I think I'm out, bit crampy today too so AF will probably show sooner rather than later!! Just don't get the leaky baps!! I'll find out one way or another soon enough!!

XxxxxxX

thanks darlin'. The cycle is somewhat similar from what I understand (time wise).

Im on birth control now and will be for 3 weeks to get my follicles to all 'line up' -so they grown at the same rate/size.
then I will start the fertility meds which will be similar to the shots I did for the IUI cycle just more of them daily and different kinds.

once all the eggs are ready (takes about 10-14 days, can be less) they will inject me (with HCG I believe) to get them to all be ready to harvested and Ill go in the for the surgery to retrieve the eggs (long needles into the wall of the vagina to then get into the ovaries and basically suck out the eggs. (um. OW.)
it isnt a terrible surgery as far as surgery goes, I will just be quite sore. it varies from woman to woman. but they immediately take the eggs and put them with DH's swimmers and get as many of them to fertilize as possible.
Then in 3 days, they will take 1 or 2 of the fertilized eggs and transfer them into me. and HOPEFULLY 2 weeks later I will have a healthy BFP. (got my FX!!!)

I still have to discuss the exact protocol and plan with the IVF nurse this week. but Im excited/terrified. :happydance:/ :shock:

that was probably WAY more info than you actually needed. sorry. :blush:

sorry to hear about AF.. :( your time is near though I'm sure of it. dont forget to buy lots of chocolate and a good film that will help you cry your eyes out. (hugs)
sorry about the leaky boobies too, that must have really thrown you off. maybe your body is gearing up for pregnancy though and June is your month! x

Afam, so happy you're moving on to IVF!! Super excited for you!! :happydance:

Any news fatmumma? Hoping the :witch: stays away for you!!

Blu- did you share your news with family and friends yet? Any plans for that? Or if you alreadt did- how did it go?? :)

I'm thinking I'm around 10dpo (I think O was late this cycle if it happened at all, I'm on CD 32-33, normally anywhere from 28-30 day cycles). If AF was going to be on time, she would be 3 days late now, but this cycle is just wonky... Not feeling any different - a few AF cramps here and there. I haven't tested in a few days but might give it a try in the morning, I'm up too late as usual!

Hope all of you ladies are well!

you haven't tested yet? what strength! :D did you test today yet? 10 dpo might still be way too early though. hopefully not, cant wait to see that BFP!

alin3boys: I have always heard that creamy cm is good right? hope so! FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->