Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Thanks girls, AF has arrived in full force and I'm miserable. Shooting pains in my back and down my legs and awful cramps all day... ughhh, and my parents wanted to go to the beach, yea right I have to change my tampon every 30 minutes! I can't sit at the beach! Guess they'll have to go without me :(

am so sorry hun hpoe the witch doesn't hang around to long,mine has been very light and ready to get back on her broomstick lol

Took 150mg soya last night and slept better than have in a week

Oh well, one less month of our baby's life that DH has to miss on deployment... just have to keep thinking of it that way I guess! Don't know what I will do if I'm not pregnant by the time he deploys though.... Bahh! Can't think that way! :nope:

Hope you ladies are having a lovely weekend- sucks having my parents here and not being able to enjoy it completely thanks to AF but still having a good time. Xxxoxxx

Hey girls!!! :hugs:

Blu- how's you hunni? Did you get your results? Xx

Pink- sorry the :witch: came!! I'm sure it comes when we need it least just to make it worse! I hope you still have a lovely time with your parents!

Alin- hope the soy works for you sweetie! Xx

Afm- cd 8 witch flew off bout 3/4 days ago, just waiting to o!! V tired at min, kids have had sickness bug and my poor washing machine has been on constant for 3 days!! They're better now ( touch wood!) and I hope thats our lot for the year!!
Kippers head is healing, cone is off (thank god!!) coz I think that caused us more damage then anything!! Haha!!

Hope everyone is well today

Xxxxxx

Hope the kiddos are feeling better fatmumma :)

AF is winding down a bit finally... parents have left this morning... now the wait for O begins!

How are you ladies doing?

Hi pink hope you managed to have a nice time with your parents despite the witch been here,glad she is ready to sod of on her broomstick for you

I am on cd 7 with a high on cbfm the witch did fly of but have started spotting again today (i think its the soy as this happened last time)

How is everyone? Been so quiet here :)

AFM, :witch: has flown, started BDing every other day for the last few days... I'll take as much as I can get, seeing how last cycle was all wonky, can't expect this one to be normal... Just want some sperm to be waiting on that egg when it shows up!!

Hey pink! Glad the witch has flown!! So your oh is getting a good workout then? Hahaha!! We will crack this baby making malarky and when we do we'll wonder what we were worried about!!
Afm-We've being testing the mattress and I've found having me ass in the air with my legs up the wall very comfy actually!! And none of the little guys seem to have escaped so I'm hoping they've taken residence waiting for the elusive egg!!
I'd like a march baby, I have dec,jan&feb so march would add to the collection also have a may so I'd need an april too!! Maybe planning #7 before I've even conceived #6 is a little bit too over fetched!! Hahaha!
It's been a good week, passed my driving theory test and won 2 tickets to see and early screening of rock of ages at the cinema which I've just come back from!! I loved it! Obviously a musical but it was great! Tom cruise as a rock star is hilarious but it must be something about the long hair because I'd definitely give him a go ;0)!! Saw snow white and the huntsman last weds and that was good!! So shouldn't be a 12a though! But the huntsman ( same man who plays Thor) mmmmmmm!! You can most def tell I'm oving coz phwoar he would soooo get it!! Ok think I got that outta my system!!

I hope everyone is well and thinking positive thoughts!
Lotsa love girls
Xxx :hug: & baby :dust: xxX

pinkhope glad the witch has flew of for you,what cd you on now

fatmumma you crack me up lol,hope this is your month,i have 1 august,2 april,1 may and 1 nov so a march would be good although more than likely be feb as all mine come early if i concieve this cycle

got a positive opk today and peak on moniter cd 12 so on track for usual cd 13-14 ov day,hubby been watching to much paddy mcguiness as keeps saying let the spermie meet the eggie pmsl

Hi ladies :flower:

I hope you all are doing well. Fx'd that you catch that eggy this month. What cd is everyone on?

Bd time Ali!

AFM - I'm ok. Still not heard back about the results of NT test yet but I hear that no news is good news so I think i'm just waiting for a letter in the mail at this point. I have another appointment next Thursday so I'll ask Dr. then.

:dust: :hugs: :dust:

Blu ~ Yes the bding has started lol,are you going to find out the sex of baby,hows the pregnancy treating you

I am on cd 13 and my ov day,got another peak and positive opk today along with temp rise so now just wait for the crosshairs on ff,we managed to bd cd 9,11,12 and will try today cd 13 before dh goes to work as he works nights (not worried if we don't as i have always concieved on 1st peak anyway and not always bd on 2nd peak)

Hi Ali, it's going fine. Some days are tougher than others but I try not to complain much. We def. will find out. We booked a private scan at 17w4d to see if we can get a sneak peek, I couldn't imagine waiting until the end of July. DH has 3ds and this is our first, anxious to see if he made another or if he finally gets his dd. We'll find out on 6/30.

Happy 15 weeks Blu! And good luck everyone!! Come oooon bfps!!

Just wanted to drop by and wish you all some BFP luck today!!!

blu,we have 5 boys but hubby has a 21 yr old daughter from previous marriage so know he has some girlies tucked away somewhere lol,i keep saying going to refrain from few days before ov to get a chance of girly but then get worried wont concieve so end up bding if another boy is better than no baby and i so want another

Happy 15 weeks Blu! And good luck everyone!! Come oooon bfps!!

Thanks Juless :hugs:

blu,we have 5 boys but hubby has a 21 yr old daughter from previous marriage so know he has some girlies tucked away somewhere lol,i keep saying going to refrain from few days before ov to get a chance of girly but then get worried wont concieve so end up bding if another boy is better than no baby and i so want another

I laughed at having girlies tucked away somewhere. And I agree, a boy is better than no baby so bd away!

Finally got a paper with hunny's SA results today... but now I have no idea how to interpret them?? Should he be meeting with a doctor for an explanation of the results? Here's most of the info we got (or what seemed important anyway):

SEMEN DATA:
Volume: 1.9ml
Odor: Normal
Color: White
Viscosity: Normal
Liquefaction: <30 minutes
Agglutination: Mild
pH: 8.0
Round cells: 3 million/ml

SPERM MOTILITY DATA:
Number of sperm analyzed: 227
Concentration (Million/ml): 63m/ml
Percent Motile: 65%
Motile sperm/Ejac (Million/Ejac): 78 m/ejac
Progression (% Progressive): 2+ - 3

MORPHOLOGY DATA:
No. of sperm Analyzed: 100
Normal: 4%
Slightly Abnormal: 7%
Abnormal: 89%

Comments: Despite a slightly low semen volume, a normal total motile fraction is seen. There is also teratospermia. A history of past paternity would mitigate this finding to a significant degree. Still would not anticipate a significant male factor.

What do you ladies think? I feel like his doctor should have explained these results to him rather than just having a nurse hand him a piece of paper!

Hate to be the person who has to determine how all those tests smell! :rofl:

Pink - I think they should definitely review the results with your DH... that's about as clear as mud!

Here's what I can tell with my limited medical background:

Teratospermia means abnormally formed sperm are present, which and can contribute to infertility. However, in the same breath she says that she doesn't anticipate a significant male factor, meaning she doesn't think he's got infertility issues of any significance.

Don't take my word for it though... insist on answers from the doc.

Thanks Yikes, I agree he needs to see the doctor... Hopefully he will actually make the appointment. He had his testosterone levels checked a few weeks back as well and those came back a bit low so he needs some answers about that too.

How are you feeling Yikes? & lmao at the peoples job it is to sniff the sperm :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->