Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

good luck on the SA results- will you hear back soon about them?
your cycle does sounds long, my longest was 38 days which was a nuisance... does the metformin help you at all? doesn't really help me much with O'ing faster but the fertility drugs did make it all happen in a timely manner.

Good morning my loves!

How's everyone doing?

Congrats on the bfp.

Pink I'm hoping that late AF turns into a bfp for you [-o<

Afam I'm still thinking of you. Hope you get your rainbow baby real soon. :hugs:

Fatmumma cheers to starting a new cycle. Hoping this is the one! :thumbup:

Ali fingers crossed for you.

Juless glad you are feeling better hun.:hugs:

AFM - I woke up :sick: today, which is unusual. I usually don't have nausea until evening time. Hoping today goes by quickly. I just want to go home and get in the bed. Oh, I realize I didn't share my scan from Friday. I've attached it with a spoiler wrap, as not to upset anyone who doesn't want to see it.

https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/540206_310800285668632_1722217101_n.jpg

Blu- wow look at your little beany!! Awww mega broody!! Xx

Afam- This is my 23rd month :0(!! Gotta keep plugging away tho! This TTC business won't beat me!!

Pink- hope your oh sa goes well!! No poorly soldiers in there please!! :0D

Alin- I'd wait as long as possible I hate :bfn:s and anticipate one everytime I test and it's horrible!! Hopefully it's gonna be a shout in your face :bfp:!!

Afm- just taken the cat to the vet, the dozy bint is in season and was being slutty in the garden ( being spayed next week) anyway she ran away from something in neighbours garden and mustve caught her head on something coz she's nearly scalped herself!!!! Doesn't hurt her but my sons were wanting to stick plasters on her!! She had to have an op to stitch it up so she's not gonna be impressed with her fetching new hairdo, cone and collar combo!!! Bless her!!

Xxxxx

Oh yeah, I should mention. DH and I started trying Sept. 2010. We got pg in Dec. 2010 but miscarried March 2011. We started trying again right away and it wasn't til a year later when I finally got my bfp.

Afam- SA results should be back in a few days I would think, perhaps a week at most. Good question! Will have to give DH a little list of questions to ask when he goes since I can't go with. The metformin seemed to really help up until this month. I used to have crazy cycles, some as short as 18 days, some as long as 65-70. PRAYING that I am either pregnant or AF comes soon because I don't think I can stand having more crazy long cycles.

Blu - sorry you're feeling crappy today, hope you're feeling better soon!! Love the pic of your little one!!! Can't believe how far along you are already!! <3

Fatmumma, poor kitty cat! I'm sorry to say I laughed out loud at the "being slutty in the garden" comment... lol.

I feel so akward... yesterday I caught my best friend's boyfriend (who also just happens to be DHs best friend) out and about with his exgf... He had lied to my best friend about where he was at and what he was doing. Now mind you, he broke up with that ex for cheating on him! Then he goes and does the same... pffft. I hate being in that situation... I wound up confronting him and told him he had better tell or I would. He did, and they are apparently trying to "work it out", but now I just feel so awkward. My poor best friend was crying her eyes out last night... blah! Unrelated to TTC of course but had to vent to someone!

Pink- I woulda done the same!! Swine!! She had to know and she may hurt for a while but I'm sure in the long run its most definitely for the best!!

Kipper( the cat) is home now! She looks like a monk with her shaven head and her fetching cone!! She was drunk after falling all over the place bless her!! Needless to say she was not impressed!!

pink ~ you did the right thing,have you tested today

Blu ~ lovely scan pic looks like a boy

XxfatmummaxX ~ poor kipper

afm i am 11dpo today,cd 25,still no af (i usually get evening before or on waking) still high cervix and creamy cm,cramping gone but still have backache and headache

BFN this morning gals. Had a killer migraine last night that Kept me up way late. Cramping a bit this morning with a few shooting pains, seems like AF will be here in the next few days.

Have a great morning ladies :)

Still no AF and a solid white BFN this morning again... errghhh stupid body you're really not making me happy right now! CD36 and no sign of AF or BFP, the longest cycle in 8 or 9 months since I've started Metformin.... so aggravating!

:hugs: Pink , I don't know why our bodies wont just do what we tell them to do..things would be so much simpler...grrrr

I am out the :witch: got me,think i might try soy on days 3 - 7,have a mega headache today as well,dh had the boys while i went to bed to try and shake the headache,i have been really tired all day for some reason

pink i see the witch got you today as well

Nope, :witch: didn't get me yet, my ticker is just deciding on it's own lol

That's the issue with the tickers, if you're slightly irregular it throws 'em off and you have to go back and change it :)

ooo fx'd then pink hope you get a bfp,stupid tickers,do you chart

Sorry that the ugly witch got you Ali.
Finger still crossed for you Pink.

AFM - I'm doing ok. DH and I keep getting into stupid arguments so that's got me feeling a bit down. Waiting to get the results from all of my bloodwork, the NT scan and my pap. Fingers crossed that everything comes back with good results.

Thinking of all of you ladies :hugs:

Blu hope all is good xxxooxxx

alin3- i do chart on my phone

BFN and cramps coming on today... think AF getting ready to rear her ugly head :nope:

Yesterday and today, two seperate times when I wiped, had a little teeny bit of sort of tan colored (sorry TMI) lumpy stringy CM... not spotting... just weird. Hope everything is ok down there :/ Had some cramps today but they have fizzled out... what the heck is going on!??!

Well, nevermind... I think the :witch: is getting me... gone from tan to pink and my cramps are back with a vengeance. Thanks for the perfect timing AF! My parents arrive tomorrow for a visit from 1200 miles away and I'll be feeling like crap the whole time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->