Hoping for our beautiful babies in 2013 :)

Hello hello hello!! Right here we go again ladies!! Hopefully the luck of st. Patrick will be with us all coz thats about when I'm ovulating!!!
Hope everybody is well and ready for some baby making!! Let's make march our month!!
Good luck xxxxx

Hey ladies! Hope everyone's having a great night. I'm finally feeling better, AF actually ended earlier than usual this month! I'm about done today! Exciting! Wonder if this means I will O a little earlier than usual... SMEP starts here in the next few days (and we're gonna try to start a day or two early), so hopefully I'll catch the egg either way :)

Wanted to send a special :hugs: out to Blu... I know this is going to be a tough week for you with the anniversary and all, just want you to know I am sending my positive vibes your way! Trust me I know, been through enough of those anniversaries now. People say it gets easier with time, and yes it does a tiny bit, but it's still incredibly difficult to see that date approaching and passing by on the calendar especially when we don't have a baby or even a pregnancy to show for all the pain we've been through. I always just tell myself that my little angel will come back to me someday by being a part of her future sibling :)

Not much news here today. Hubs and I started making our bedroom more of a "peaceful place". Well, he didn't actually do much besides enjoy it lol... but I spent a few hours today while he was at work rearranging and clearing out as much clutter as possible. Lit some candles tonight and playing some soft music just to make it a great place to relax. No outside problems are allowed in anymore! Maybe it will take some of the awkward pressure off when we get around to BD'ing! :happydance:

That's how I like to keep my bedroom, no electronics, NO clutter, no mess in there, it is my escape :)

Hey ladies! Hope everyone's having a great night. I'm finally feeling better, AF actually ended earlier than usual this month! I'm about done today! Exciting! Wonder if this means I will O a little earlier than usual... SMEP starts here in the next few days (and we're gonna try to start a day or two early), so hopefully I'll catch the egg either way :)

Wanted to send a special :hugs: out to Blu... I know this is going to be a tough week for you with the anniversary and all, just want you to know I am sending my positive vibes your way! Trust me I know, been through enough of those anniversaries now. People say it gets easier with time, and yes it does a tiny bit, but it's still incredibly difficult to see that date approaching and passing by on the calendar especially when we don't have a baby or even a pregnancy to show for all the pain we've been through. I always just tell myself that my little angel will come back to me someday by being a part of her future sibling :)

Not much news here today. Hubs and I started making our bedroom more of a "peaceful place". Well, he didn't actually do much besides enjoy it lol... but I spent a few hours today while he was at work rearranging and clearing out as much clutter as possible. Lit some candles tonight and playing some soft music just to make it a great place to relax. No outside problems are allowed in anymore! Maybe it will take some of the awkward pressure off when we get around to BD'ing! :happydance:

My Af is ending today or tomorrow too. Hope can catch the egg too :))

It's super relaxing!! Loving it!! We do still have a TV in there, but we hardly ever use it. I turn it on once in a great while if he's snoring too loud just to drown him out! LOL

Man, when we stayed at a hotel last weekend- OMG the bed was sooo incredibly comfortable and HUGE! We have my tiny full size bed and cheapo mattress that I got when I was 17 and moved out of my parents house. Sleeping in a comfy king bed at the hotel might have been one of the best parts of the whole weekend!! Now we have got to start saving up for a new bed & mattress! I don't mind having a small bed because I am definitely a cuddler, but after the comfy hotel, my mattress feels like sleeping on a pile of hay!

Yayyy Sara! Love when AF is ending, feel relieved that we can finally start trying for something again!

I hope i get my BFP this month too !! 8 DPO and caaaant wait to see what happen

Good luck ladies, can't wait to hear about some bpfs! X

Thanks so much Pink :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies.

I hope everyone is doing well. Well yesterday came and went and it was an ok day for me. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, probably because I kept myself busy. I almost broke down when my sister asked me why I'd taken off work in the middle of the week but I managed to come out of it ok. It's been a year since I lost them but I will always hold them close to my heart.

I'm taking my last 50mg of Clomid tonight. I noticed a lot of watery EWCM yesterday at cd8. Is that normal? Other than that I've been ok - except for those horrid hot flashes! Afam gave me great advice about taking it at night, I think I'm sleeping through all the symptoms everyone else complains about. Well except for the hot flashes, of course. DH said he didn't hold me last night because I was sweaty in my sleep.

How is everyone else?

*update*

Blood test came back today and was negative. I almost argued with them. SOO weird how I've had the exact same symptoms as with DD and never ever before. Can't get down yet, since we decided to start trying only 5 weeks ago. But I could have bet my life, I was. And that clearblue had my hopes up!!! What do you know?? another ugly ugly evap line. never buying one again!
Baby dust to the rest of you ttc. :dust:

awww. sorry you didnt get the BFP you'd hope for. Just keep trying... :hugs:

*update*

Blood test came back today and was negative. I almost argued with them. SOO weird how I've had the exact same symptoms as with DD and never ever before. Can't get down yet, since we decided to start trying only 5 weeks ago. But I could have bet my life, I was. And that clearblue had my hopes up!!! What do you know?? another ugly ugly evap line. never buying one again!

So sorry hun :( :hugs:

*update*

I'm sorry ttc, that must be hard :( hugs but you'll get your bfp soon!!

Hey ladies.

I hope everyone is doing well. Well yesterday came and went and it was an ok day for me. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, probably because I kept myself busy. I almost broke down when my sister asked me why I'd taken off work in the middle of the week but I managed to come out of it ok. It's been a year since I lost them but I will always hold them close to my heart.

I'm taking my last 50mg of Clomid tonight. I noticed a lot of watery EWCM yesterday at cd8. Is that normal? Other than that I've been ok - except for those horrid hot flashes! Afam gave me great advice about taking it at night, I think I'm sleeping through all the symptoms everyone else complains about. Well except for the hot flashes, of course. DH said he didn't hold me last night because I was sweaty in my sleep.

How is everyone else?

You're so lucky to have any Ewcm, it dries me up completely. Yay for you! That's great! And as time goes on, The symptoms will become less and less, it only stays in your system for 30 days.

I have 2 more days of the pills and then a follow up u/s next Thursday. :D

You're so lucky to have any Ewcm, it dries me up completely. Yay for you! That's great! And as time goes on, The symptoms will become less and less, it only stays in your system for 30 days.

I have 2 more days of the pills and then a follow up u/s next Thursday. :D

I brought pre-seed just in case but I haven't used it yet. We DTD twice this week and haven't needed it but I might add it in next week just in case. We are trying SMEP so we might need it :winkwink:

Yaye, you're almost done too. Our cycles are crazy close. Now should I be concerned that my doc hasn't scheduled me for a mid cycle scan?

Finally officially joining you ladies here on the new thread. AF finally showed on CD32 (normal 28-29 day cycles), so I have been anxious to get going on this next cycle. I'm temping for the first time since 2009 (before my son), and looking forward to some good clean living this cycle.

Hoping to get lucky in March! (though won't be testing until April ;) )

@TTC- sorry for the neg test hun!! Hopefully this will be your month!

@Blu- how are ya hun? Going the whole hog this month? Covering every base? :0D

So where are we all in our cycles? I'm CD 9 apparently! Think body gearing up for O day as CM on the increase! Don't temp check or chart or take OPKs but maybe I should do because seem to keep missing the elusive egg!! :0(!
Any ideas to get this party started? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->