How Do I Update??

kitten x

Proud Mummy Of 4 xx
Reaction score
Hi just wondered if any1 cud hep me ,

ive started my pregnancy journal and instead of having to start a new thread everytime i want to add more how can i just update so i write on the same page??

ive seen ladies threads where they say updated and that what i wud like to do on my journal

thanks alot xx

Do they not either just write a new post (post reply) or edit the OP?

You can change the thread title to say updated **** by editing the first post> go advanced and there the thread title should show.

I'm not quite sure if thats what your asking though. :blush:

Do they not either just write a new post (post reply) or edit the OP?

You can change the thread title to say updated **** by editing the first post> go advanced and there the thread title should show.

I'm not quite sure if thats what your asking though. :blush:

Hiya x

thanks alot i just tried it and yes that worked so i can write updated now thanks alot, only fing i carnt seem to do is add piccies but thats ok i wil just add them as a new thread i can always writed updated so ppl can see thanks alot hun xxx:kiss:

Not sure why the pictures don't work? Are you doing it by editing post > go adavanced > click the paper clip (attachments)?

Not sure why the pictures don't work? Are you doing it by editing post > go adavanced > click the paper clip (attachments)?

:happydance: thanks hun just tried and its workin now thank u sooooo much now i can update x:thumbup:

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->