how do u get yours?

mummykel2009

Reaction score
how do u get yr extra 200calories a day?

i either eat bout 4 choc bars a day or 4 crumpets covered in butter and jam

altho i think i get a extra 500calories a day as i neverstop eating:thumbup:

i dont know how many calories i have now. gone off food. but im loving toast with lurpak butter mmm yummy

at the minute im not struggling to get my calories because im constantly eating something :haha:

I have no idea how many calories I eat a day but to be fair it was probably over 2000 anyway so have been storing up ready!!

I've not been *trying* to eat more calories but perhaps my twiglets and phillidelphia cheese makes them up......:blush:

Nicola xx

I don't think I need the extra calories given my specific situation. I'm overweight to begin with and so according to the midwife and things I have read about it, I should just continue eating for one really and don't need to increase my caloric intake. But if I did, I'd probably just have an extra sandwich in a day. :)

Hate to be the bearer of bad news..... but a standard bar of chocolate is roughly 250 calories. So 4 bars a day is probably clocking up an extra 1000 calories.

I'm not consciously trying to eat more to get the extra calories - I just eat when I'm hungry. Which is all the time! And probably why I've put on 21lbs already!

I'm not consiously eating more. Just eating what I feel like. Thankfully haven't piled on too much weight yet!

I'm not consiously eating more. Just eating what I feel like. Thankfully haven't piled on too much weight yet!

Same, yet I have packed on quite a bit already. I had loadsa yummy nachos last night, but salsa, guacamole and jalapenos are good for you right:winkwink:

Oh I eat constantly - way more than I need to be! So hungry though! Better now in the 2nd trimester - I don't get nausea if I'm hungry any more, so I'm trying to control myself more now!

I probably eat like 3000 calories a day lol, so Im not struggling to get the extra in one bit :rofl:

I heard you don't need any additional calories until your third trimester, and even then you only need 300 extra. I was a little disappointed when I realised "eating for two" was a myth.

I'm not eating any more unless I'm hungry. I'm already overweight though.

i dont to be honest, i gone right off food, if i eat even slightly to much i am sick. i get up and if am in mood i have brekkie, then i dont really have lunch cus my brekkie swirls in my beely for ages lol. if i dont have breakfast i have it at lunch time intead when lj has his sani's. then i dont normally eat again until dinner. normally shepards pie, kievs n chips, chops and mash ect, or a sneaky takeaway if were both feeling to lazy to cook, i normally struggle to finish dinner but then again i think this is because when me or hubby cook we both make way too much lol.(even he struggles to eat it all and men are ment to be able to eat for the 5thousand haha) then i may have an icecream or some choc later in eve or half a tub of strawberrys ( i love them) and then thats it. im putting on weight though slowly but mw says all is good so am not worried xx

i eat even wen i not hungry think its boredom, i know some people who want small babys and dont want to put weight on so dont eatthats just stupid if u ask me, so how many dress sizes and weight as everyone put on? my 1st baby i went up 3 dress sizes and put on 2stone 7 2nd baby went up 4 yes 4 dress sizes and put on 3stone

Im hungry all the time and just eat eat eat! I dont care about weight gain either lol!

In the last 6 months of pregnancy, you want to add extra calories. But those calories should come from healthy sources, not candy or junk food. I would not eat 4 candy bars a day, I would limit that to 1 candy bar a week. Good ways to get 300 extra calories a day are -

* 1 cup non-fat yogurt and an apple
* 1 piece of whole wheat toast with 2 tablespoons peanut butter
* 1 cup raisin bran cereal with 1/2 cup non-fat milk an a banana
* 3 ounces roasted lean ham or chicken breast and 1/2 cup sweet potato

I dont have a problem eating enough to get the calories I need - but am not calorie counting either... as far as I was aware you dont really need to be eating anymore clories until 3rd Tri anyway! xx

I dont know how many calories a day i have.
I usually have toast and a pizza or something everyday, I really dont eat much now I'm pregnant.
I've had a christmas subway today and thats it so about 500 calories...

So yeah, I'm failing at getting mine but I don't think it matters that much that you get that exact amount...
right? :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->