how do u get yours?

I'm a lot like x-li-x in my eating habits now. I never really know what I want.. and if I do know, it's not in the house. Seems like everything gives me heartburn and if I eat a large portion at all I feel swollen and sore! I'm probably making up for it with chocolate milk though... I think I've had more chocolate milk since I've gotten pregnant than I have had my entire life before..

I haven't got a clue...I don't put on weight easily at all, I can eat anything I like [and a lot of it, people are always surprised at my portion sizes] but unfortunately in 1st tri I lost my appetite and dropped a few pounds. It's starting to return now but I need to concentrate more on the healthier things to be eating really...I have quite a lot of cheese, pistachios and cashews as an alternative to crisps and chocs etc :)

I'm not trying to eat anything more or extra. I just eat my meals as usual, but I wouldn't be surprised if my portions at dinner were a little bigger than usual.

200 cals is only about 1 banana so i think, unless they're teeny weeny, those 4 crumpets with butter and jam might contain more cals than you think. mmmm, crumpets...gonna have to go to the kitchen and get me some snacks now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->