How long do you reckon before his teeth come through?? [PICS]

Oh and he wouldn't let me near his mouth whereas up til then he was grabbing my fingers and shoving them in for a chew! My guess is if you managed to get those great photos then they aren't coming any time soon!

Could be months! Jessicas looked like that for ages. She got her first 2 at 9 months and still only has those as yet even though the top 2 have been bursting through her gums since about 5 months old. :flower:

You are so lucky you get a good look at your LO's gums. Everytime I try your ladyship has her tongue out too!

Ava-Mae is the same, I try and look in her mouth and she either licks my hand or tries to shove my hand in her gob!

Tu, that's so cute about your LO getting her first teeth at 4 months! I couldn't imagine Ava-Mae with teeth at the mo. And I don't want to, she's growing up far too quickly for my liking!

x

As everyone else has said...the answer is basically how long is a piece of string.

I think we win by saying Madeline's gums have looked like that for months...and we are STILL waiting for a tooth! Yep, nearly 12 months old and still as gummy as she was the first time I held her :) x

I don't see sign of any nearby, sorry! When the teeth are ready to pop through there is no mistaking it.... well there wasn't for my LO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->