How many children...?

I am also glad that I did it early. Would really like to be done by the time I am thirty but it's looking less and less likely. Twenty-eight now and had my first at 18 (days off my 19th). So I have just under two years to get the last one here x

We always said we wanted to be done by 30. Baby is due 8.8.13 and I'm 30 on 7.9.13. Talk about cutting it fine! It wasn't planned that way either. We'd kind of given up and said maybe 32 wouldn't be that bad (youngest would be 18 when we got to 50) but now we'll definitely be done by 30 - unless that 4th does happen lol. :blush:

I'd like 4-6, but only if we could afford them and had the time to nurture each of them as individuals. DH would like to stop at 2 but hopefully I'll get 3 out of him :haha:.

I have always wanted a boy and a girl. I have my girl, so hopefully it's a little boy in my belly!! We don't want more than two.

I always wanted 3 children but this last month I have pretty much decided that this is my last baby but you never know just how the futures going to go I'm only 25 so the way I see it I still have around 15 years to officially decide if I'm stopping at 2 lol

Wow great to see lots of us in similar situations and thoughts.

In RL it seems most ppl dnt get married and have babies until there at least 30. me and OH and deff the odd one out.

And as other mentioned finances do play a large roll...with just 2 we can have a normal car and typical 3bed house, holidays are cheaper ect ect. i know it not all about money and stuff but it does make life easier.

Tasha - hoping u get that next baby real soon.
Aimee-lou ha you really cutting that fine. lets hope baby comes tad bit early so you can have a nice glass of bubbly.

I'd love three, but it won't be for a good few years yet unfortunately :(

Only ever wanted 2 children, genders didnt matter to me.

Ill be getting the coil as soon as bump is here.

We were done with 3.

Our fourth was most definitely not planned...but I guess now he's here he's pretty cute so we'll probably hang onto him ;-)

That's definitely it though. DH has had the snip.

Just to add - I'm going to be 30 in December, and DH will be 37 in November.

I think we might finish at 3, possibly 4.

Im only 25 so plenty of fertile years left hopefully!

I have always wanted two, ideally one of each. I'm quite young (21) and will be very young when my babies are out of my home so I wouldn't be opposed to a 3rd far in the future but I'm fairly certain I just want two.

I am the same, I want an even number! Though I think one more biological child and then adoption/fostering. Four maximum though.

Until I actually had a baby I always wanted 2 children. But I had such an awful pregnancy I don't want anymore children, and DH doesn't want to adopt. So one and done!

I've always wanted 2, but now I'm not so sure.

I don't think we could, at the moment, financially afford another one.

Time will tell I guess.

I want 2. I'm nearly 30 and that big old clock seems to be ticking rather loudly!
We are not in the right place finically at the moment which depresses me so much I could cry. I was hoping we could ttc in September but that looks doubtful now.
We will have another baby just don't know when :cry:

I want 3, I have always wanted 3.

I had DS at 22, I'm due DD at 24 so I'm aiming for the 3rd around 26... but we will see how well I'm handling two before I throw in a 3rd. :haha:

I always wanted three children but now I have my two boys I think my family is complete. Maybe if I'd started younger I'd still want a third but I'm nearly 36 now. The childcare bills are crippling us at the moment so we couldn't think of having a third for a few years by which time I'll be pushing forty! I'm not sure that with my two gorgeous children i'll want to risk the possible complications of a third pregnancy at that age.

I'm feeling broody and that Ellis should have a brother or sister to play with but we just can not afford too and its no one elses responsibility I pay for next and that would be what would happen should I fall pregnant (Sorry if that offends but its my view) plus he has behavioural problems and needs our attention 110% of the time. Also, I can't put myself through the birth again. Even after 4 years I've still not come to terms with Ellis's.

To add to our family would probably spell the end of it :( I'm content with what we have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->