How many children...?

I'm pregnant with our 3rd, and I'm also certain he or she will be our last.

We've always said that we would like 3 but things could change you never know. At the moment I would just be over joyed with 1.

I am one and done! OH still wants a little girl.. I'm only 20 though so never know!

One, maybe two. Absolutely no more then two babies are coming out if this body (surgical procedures will ensure this). One is more realistic since I am 32 now, not yet pregnant, and do not want to give birth after 35. I also feel very strongly about adopting a child through the foster care system, so maybe we will have one child and adopt a second. Or with how ttc seems to be going, maybe just adopt two. :)

I've always wanted 3. So we'll just have to wait and see.

Were having no. 2, I always said I wanted 4 but I'm not so sure now. It'll either be 2,3 or 4!
May have 2 then a big gap and 2 more. I'm 27 so there's time

we always only wanted 2 and as much as I hate being pregnant I cant help but think maybe just one more when there in school? I'd love a little boy. who knows ive got plenty of time im only 21 its just a choice of a career or staying at home again and at the moment I would give any thing to be at work. x

Cheers ladies good to see everyone hopes.

I would love to adopt esp another two little boys when these two are in school.

Dh and I always wanted a big family. I grew up as a lonely only and I hate it now and feel like I really missed out by not having more siblings ESP since I had health issues and was bullied for it bad and never had any long term friends growing up. Dh has a big 4 child family and enjoyed it so much that he wanted the same.

However, I have gotten really badly sick during each postpartum...alopecia, thyroid issues, vitamin deficiency, ECT and I have to really evaluate if it is wise for me to have any more.

I want at least one more, maybe two. Before I had dd I wanted 3-4 but I really think 3 will be our limit, and as I say we may well stop at 2. I'm 29 in August and hoping to be pregnant with our second before I'm 30.

I am pregnant with number 1 at the moment and have just had my 33rd birthday. In an ideal world- I will try for another when this one is 2 and then for a third when number 2 is 1. Time isn't exactly on my side though; it took 3 months to conceive this time round and I know the closer to 35 I get the longer it is going to take.

I do want at least two though.

I am pregnant with number 1 at the moment and have just had my 33rd birthday. In an ideal world- I will try for another when this one is 2 and then for a third when number 2 is 1. Time isn't exactly on my side though; it took 3 months to conceive this time round and I know the closer to 35 I get the longer it is going to take.

I do want at least two though.

Good Luck with it hun, it should be okay. It took my longer than that to conceive and I'm 24 xx

I've always wanted 3, will probably TTC when Eva is 2-3 yrs old :) x

iv just had no3 all boys and im done!:D btw lauraxamy just seen u have a beauty blog i love reading themm so guna av a brouse:) and im frm west mids aswell,, Heeeey! x

I never wanted children, OH wanted 4 so we compromised and agreed to 2. After my son was born, I actually went back on my word for a long time and said we were 'one and done' because I had such a bad pregnancy and I had severe PND, I despised my son for the first 14 months of his life! However, I knew it wasn't fair to my husband so when our son was around 14 months, we began to discuss it and I agreed that we could do NTNP for six months and if nothing happened then it wasn't meant to be.

I got pregnant the first month. :haha:

We find out the gender next week and I am hoping for a boy!! The idea of two little boys is just so perfect to me and I would LOVE to be outnumbered, I think it would be so fun to have a house full of my boys. OH is dying for a girl though, the very thought petrifies me but I'm trying to brace myself to the idea because there's a 50% chance it could happen!

I think 2, I'd love another little girl! I'd be happy either way though :)

I'm 25 and have 3 boys :) we will definitely have another which hopefully won't be too far away. And I think that's us "done" then (for a few years at least ;) )

And contrary to belief no we aren't trying to get a girl lol

I had my son at 17, my daughter at 18 and then was so happy with a boy and a girl. I NEVER thought about wanting more! When I fell with my 3rd 7yrs after my youngest it was a shock. I was not fussed on babys sex but glad I got another girl :) the big age gap has been quite hard to adjust tbh. No more for me. Appointment about getting sterilised in 2weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->