How old are you?

toffee87

Reaction score
Out of curiosity how old is everyone WTT?

I'm 21, 22 in 6 weeks time!

When do you intend to ttc, how old will you be? We'll hopefully be ttc in 2 years time, aged 24!

Im 20, 21 in 11 months and will be TTC when I'm 20, hopefully finished by the time im 21! Think I will be avin abit of a party, hoping i wont be ready to drop at the time! xx

hey broody21 (so dont know your first name so using display name)

i am 22, 23 in just under 3 months

We are planning to TTC :baby: in about a year and a half so i will be 24. I hope to be a mummy when i am 25-this is age is the right age for me but would love for it to be much sooner.:hissy:

Sar

Hi, I am 25! Oldest here so far! eck and will be ttc end of this month! yey!

Good lukc girlies!

Ahh I'm the baby so far.I'm 19,20 in April.I was 19 when I had my little madam (I know,how terribly scandalous).I'll probably be 20 when we start TTC again xx

I'm 17, 18 on April 5th. We'll probably be trying in a year and a half - two years so I'll be nineteen maybe twenty. He'll be twenty maybe twenty one.

wow theres a lot of us young 'uns on here!x

Well that makes me the oldest then.....26 and 27 this year....trying to get to a good level of stability before we bring a little person into the fold so hopefully in the next year or so for us....x

I just turned 22 a couple of months ago. Will be TTC soon after i've had tests and things done. Been trying on and off since i was 20.

xx

I'm 24, 25 in July, and will be 26 when we finally TTC.xx

In 23 and hopefully will still be when we start TTC, we had being going to start in 3 months, but with moving in with a girl pregnant with 3 think maybe we should hold off so we dont end up with 4 little ones at once haha

I'm 20 - will be 21 in November this year :happydance: - The BIG one! :D DH is 26 - 27 in May :D

We will be TTC for the first time this month!!! :D

I'm 17, 18 on April 5th. We'll probably be trying in a year and a half - two years so I'll be nineteen maybe twenty. He'll be twenty maybe twenty one.

Hey we share the same birthday! although i am 5 years older! hehe xx

Well that makes me the oldest then.....26 and 27 this year....trying to get to a good level of stability before we bring a little person into the fold so hopefully in the next year or so for us....x

Hi pops - you are the same as me !!! am 27 in July - I feel so old lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->