I am finally in second tri!

Sophm88

Reaction score
The first trimester went sooo slow but can't believe I am finally here! :happydance: Just wanted to say hi! :hi:

Awww :hi: :hugs: it is nice to see someone with the same due date! I hope you are feeling well! Are you going to find out what you are having? We are staying team yellow although from the nub at our 12 week I am pretty sure we have a girl!

I am feeling well most days. I have a routine down anyways. Wake up and vomit right away than I'm good most of the day. :rofl: I have shunned most foods and eat tons of fruits and veggies. So not a bad way to be I suppose.

I do plan on finding out! Much respect for you keeping it team yellow. I just couldn't. I can't wait till Christmas to give anyone presents either. :haha: I booked a private 4D scan on the 25th of November to find out. :D

Hello! I just moved over too! Had a NIPT so already know we are team blue :blue:
Quite weird to know - my first pregnancy we were team yellow - but I'm glad to be doing it differently this time :flower:

I am feeling well most days. I have a routine down anyways. Wake up and vomit right away than I'm good most of the day. :rofl: I have shunned most foods and eat tons of fruits and veggies. So not a bad way to be I suppose.

I do plan on finding out! Much respect for you keeping it team yellow. I just couldn't. I can't wait till Christmas to give anyone presents either. :haha: I booked a private 4D scan on the 25th of November to find out. :D

That is good you are able to eat fruit and veg! I should eat more but I just cant face it!

Aw wow! Wont be long for you then that is exciting. I want to know but I also want the surprise - very indecisive! :haha:

Hello! I just moved over too! Had a NIPT so already know we are team blue :blue:
Quite weird to know - my first pregnancy we were team yellow - but I'm glad to be doing it differently this time :flower:

:hi: Wow can't believe you know already! Did you have a feeling it was a boy or girl before finding out?

I found out with DD but OH and me are thinking surprise for this baby - this will be his first although he is basically my DDs Dad!

That is good you are able to eat fruit and veg! I should eat more but I just cant face it!

Aw wow! Wont be long for you then that is exciting. I want to know but I also want the surprise - very indecisive! :haha:
Oh believe me it's very unusual for me to only want fruits and veggies. :haha: It makes me wonder if this is a boy but I don't really have any feelings one way or the other. It's just different symptoms than I'm used to. I typically gain like crazy in pregnancy and this time I've lost 8-9 lbs so far. The healthier diet I'm sure has everything to do with it and I was overweight and started to exercise and losing weight before I fell pregnant anyways. :shrug:

I could see how being team yellow would be amazing. It'll be like the best surprise of your life. :D

Wow can't believe you've lost that much so far! Well done you! I am starting to eat a little healthier now that I am not feeling so sick, I have put 5lbs on so far!

:hi: Wow can't believe you know already! Did you have a feeling it was a boy or girl before finding out?

I found out with DD but OH and me are thinking surprise for this baby - this will be his first although he is basically my DDs Dad!

Actually I thought it was going to be girl because I felt much sicker! So it was a bit of a surprise! Having a surprise at the end is great - if you found out last time I say try team yellow this time, it's lovely to experience both!

In a way I want to get our 20 week scan out of the way so I definitely can't change my mind on finding out (unless we pay for an extra scan of course). I had a dream the other night that they started scanning the potty shot by accident and we found out we were having a girl!

Mind if I join? I've just come over too, though I'm slightly behind you ladies :)

If you believe in dream interpretations (which I don't :haha: ) they say the sex of the baby is the opposite of what you dream about :p

I'm in the process if trying to find a place that will do a private gender scan at a reasonable price. Not an easy task! But for me I really need to know to bond and complete the mental image in my head of our family.

I just made it to the second trimester! :happydance:
I didn't find out with our first, we did with our second, and now I don't want to again... my DH wants to find out and he said he wants to see how long he can go without telling me... I don't know what to do... haha is that silly?

:hi: Gigglebox, my OH will be pleased if I tell him that but I from all the gender predictions from my 12 week scan it is pointing towards a little girl! I hope you mange to find somewhere reasonable, we are quite lucky they do them by us for £50.

:hi: Tishy it feels so good to be in second tri doesn't it! That is quite a cute experiment I wonder how long her could actually go without slipping up! I reckon I could tell straight away by OHs reaction!

I made it out here too! Yay! :dance:

We'll be finding out, hopefully at the scan at 18 weeks.

If you believe in dream interpretations (which I don't :haha: ) they say the sex of the baby is the opposite of what you dream about :p

In that case, I ought to be having a girl. I thought since the day we had :sex: to make this baby that it was going to be a boy! Which would be good, because we'd like a girl more than a boy. (not that I think we'd be sad to have a boy, since we'd like one of each, eventually)

:hi: Tishy it feels so good to be in second tri doesn't it! That is quite a cute experiment I wonder how long her could actually go without slipping up! I reckon I could tell straight away by OHs reaction![/QUOTE]

Yes I'm pretty sure I'll be able to tell from his reaction, buthe wants to try. We'll see how long it stays a secret..:haha:

Aturia I think a lot of people have a preference on a gender but everyone is obviously happy with boy or girl!

Tishy when will you have your scan for OH to find out?

Tishy I think you should let the sonographer show him the potty shot and see if he can guess :haha: is it just my husband or do they really have a tough time seeing the images on ultrasounds?

Arturia, so this is your first then? How long did you try before conceiving?

Gigglebox- definitely not just your husband. This will be my OHs fifth child and he still has no clue what he's seeing. He just nods and pretends to know and than after when I'm like 'did you see...?!' He's like 'uhh I didn't really know what was what'. :rofl:

Tishy I think you should let the sonographer show him the potty shot and see if he can guess :haha: is it just my husband or do they really have a tough time seeing the images on ultrasounds?

Arturia, so this is your first then? How long did you try before conceiving?

Yes it's our first. That's a complicated story. I think I have the whole thing under a spoiler on my pregnancy journal. But the tl;dr version is that it was 6 cycles (including the one that started with a withdrawal bleed) between me going off the pill and me getting pregnant, and dh has made it hard to enjoy this whole process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->