I am finally in second tri!

Do it!! :haha: it's like a treasure hunt and it's crazy how I view the world now bc I've passed these spots a million times and never realized there were things hiding there. The most unique ways to hide things too. Like a magnetic spare key holder on a stop sign or guardrail. Or false electric covers that are really a geocache with a log magneted to a pole and it just blends right in bc people paint them to match. :haha: I'm very excited about this as you can tell. I love sharing it with people. I have other hobbies as well but this one is the first one my young kids can hop right in and do with me.

Do it!! :haha: it's like a treasure hunt and it's crazy how I view the world now bc I've passed these spots a million times and never realized there were things hiding there. The most unique ways to hide things too. Like a magnetic spare key holder on a stop sign or guardrail. Or false electric covers that are really a geocache with a log magneted to a pole and it just blends right in bc people paint them to match. :haha: I'm very excited about this as you can tell. I love sharing it with people. I have other hobbies as well but this one is the first one my young kids can hop right in and do with me.

Winter is hitting in Canada so you might well imagine how pleasant hiking will be in a few weeks. (usually it hit already, hooray for climate change... I think?) Maybe I will see if I can rope a friend in to go with me, dh is too lazy to get off his butt.

Ohh I like the GI joe, that's fitting haha. I do art so maybe I could make art of some sort and put that in the boxes...is there a way to find out who takes the treasure you leave behind?

Yikes Arturia, I couldn't do the cold there. Took a trip to Toronto & Montreal with friends about 10 years ago in the late fall and forgot my coat! I was miserable until I bought one.

Giggle no that's the one part that stinks, you don't know who ends up with your treasures. It's all quite anonymous beyond usernames. But some people do write their username or 'team' name on their stuff so I at least know where some of the items come from as far as username. Very rarely someone will post on the comment that they took such and such and left such and such. Bc when you mark a cache found you leave a comment for the owner usually a thanks and sometimes you can say how the experience was or if the cache needs maintenance or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->