• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I Candy

Mork

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I just wanted to share my experience of I Candy after sales should anything go wrong with your pram - well in a nut shell if I had known how awful it is, I would never have brought one of their prams - I had a wheel fall off my pram the other day because the metal sheared - my son was in it - as the part is over 6 months old they wont even look at it! This is just the latest in a long line of problems. You cant go to them direct, you have to go through retailers, poor retailers must hate selling their products!! xx

Hey ladies,
I just wanted to share my experience of I Candy after sales should anything go wrong with your pram - well in a nut shell if I had known how awful it is, I would never have brought one of their prams - I had a wheel fall off my pram the other day because the metal sheared - my son was in it - as the part is over 6 months old they wont even look at it! This is just the latest in a long line of problems. You cant go to them direct, you have to go through retailers, poor retailers must hate selling their products!! xx

Never owned an iCandy, but that terrible for such an expensive pram.

Surely it's still under guarantee?
My bugaboo had a small issue, and they just asked for the serial number and where it was purchased by me.
They were happy to help. I was also fine going direct with bugaboo. I don't see why they won't deal with you dire t when clearly its more of a manufacturing issue.

If I were you, I would go on a consumer rights forum, such as martins money tips to get some knowledge on your consumer rights.
Xx

I know! The part that broke recently was a part I had replaced in march last year as I brought the pram for my firstborn in 2010. Apparently replacement parts are only under warranty for 6 months!!! I also have a bugaboo as my double and yes they seem much more amiable!!! (Although haven't -touch wood, had to contact then re any faults as yet). I will however check out martins website just in case as yes-expensive pram and expensive replacement part (£73) !!!!!! X

Hi hun, I was just wondering what icandy this was?

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Hey hon, its the icandy cherry - had to replace the brake bar last year (which meant a whole new rear wheel chasis) as the brake bar kept coming on on its own, then had this problem where the end of the wheel axiss that the wheel holds on to sheared and broke off, Seriously, I was lucky the pushchair didnt tip and my son didnt fall out (as even at 13 months old the straps on their tightest setting do not fit snuggly around him. I love a lot about this pushchair and its such a shame icandy are not more approachable/interested in what the problems are :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->