I just need to talk...

I liked EPO cause it made my AF cramps not so bad and gave me a whole lot more ewcm :haha:

No we haven't made an offer, since his parents are the one whos doing the mortgage they'll hafta, like we'll be making the payments but since we don't have any credit no bank will give us a loan. But yea I'll know by this weekend on what we'll do.

So I had my midwife appt and ultrasound, baby looks good no more ultrasounds :happydance: however I got told that I need to gain about 5 pounds in 2 weeks or I'm gonna be considered high risk :( boooo!!

Well some more good news, my in laws made an offer on the house! So if all goes well then we'll be moving when I'm 37-38 weeks pregnant... eeekk!

Congrats AC!!

I am sitting here at my dr for what is most likely a stupid yeast infection that started friday night. Man are these things uncomfortable.....ugh!

awww :( that sucks Sandy!

GRRR!! I'm SO mad. Of course we can't get this house because other people have come up and put in offers, bank has turned it into a bit of an auction, whoever comes up with the highest bid by tomorrow evening gets it, and I know my in laws won't make it in time and won't offer enough :( And so yea I'm so fed up at house hunting!! Its like EVERY house we're interested in something horrible happens. :cry:

awww :( that sucks Sandy!

GRRR!! I'm SO mad. Of course we can't get this house because other people have come up and put in offers, bank has turned it into a bit of an auction, whoever comes up with the highest bid by tomorrow evening gets it, and I know my in laws won't make it in time and won't offer enough :( And so yea I'm so fed up at house hunting!! Its like EVERY house we're interested in something horrible happens. :cry:

House hunting sucks....but whenever one doesnt work out there must be a reason you weren't meant to live there. Keep your chin up and eyes open and you will find the perfect house!! I have learned the hard way not to jump at the first one that you fall in love with. The right house will come along when the time is right. We are currently renting a house, and although it will fit the 3 of us comfortably, both me and OH are spoiled and stubborn about having our own space so we both agree that we will need a bigger house eventually. We cannot get another mortgage for like 2 more years, so we were looking at some rent to buy options, but then realized that if we take our time we don't have to "settle" on a house just because it is there. Now we are not really looking, but if the perfect opportunity comes along we won't pass it up. Good Luck and hopefully it won't be long before you are in a house of your own!

AFM: well looks like it may be more BV than yeast infection, but she couldn't really tell by looking at it so she took a culture and is having me start some metronidazole gel. Hopefully this crap will kick in quick and make me feel more comfortable!!!! I have my 1 hour glucose test tomorrow morning, and then next week is my rhogam shot and 28 week appt. I can't believe i am almost in my 3rd tri!!!

Sandy, how did your GD test go? Did you like the drink? I actually liked mine :haha: baby didn't even get excited.. :wacko: must be cause i pig out on sugar all the time LOL!

Angel how are you?

Mas, plastik where are you ladies?

Hoping everything ok on your end?

AFM.. not much happening.. my next appt is in a week.

Sandy that sucks you have BV, hopefully the symptoms ease soon!

Nothing much for me, I been busy every weekend and I have no idea when I ovulated or if I even BD on the correct days. I had several days of positive opks. My son has lived with his dad for the past 2 years in NC and he has now moved back with me on Tuesday. Trying to get him registered in school and his grades are terrible since he has been with his dad and now I have to reprogram him and change his mind set of how important school is. I went to Texas Ranger game last weekend and we are going again this weekend! I love those games!

Hello all! Things are good here, baby girl is doing great! She is 3 lbs 13 oz now, on a high flow nasal cannula instead of a bubble cpap, and will hopefully start breast feeding soon! Also is getting weaned off the incubator to a real crib soon! And I can't figure out how to get a picture off this fancy iPad so I can't upload anything....

Sorry bout the house ac :(

Looking good sandy!!

Angel.....I miss u!!

aww good to hear things are progressing well with Lizzie! :D Are you able to hold her more now? :)

AFM, since the bank hasn't given us an answer in a week my in laws are talking about withdrawling there offer. So we're gonna check out more houses this week hopefully because its crazy! Some sorta politics going on, either on the banks end or there realtor.
Also its strange my in laws and family on my dhs side had pretty much ignored the fact that I'm pregnant, actually for the past 8 months they have, now outta the blue they're all so very interested and wanna know if I have everything for the baby and things. :wacko:

Looking at 6 houses tomorrow.. so hopefully one of them is it. again.

Had my midwife appt.. I gained the weight so they're happy with me :D However a little annoyed at my midwife as she was trying to talk me outta having my DH with me while I give birth and to have someone else uhh heck no!! theres no way hes getting outta it unless they do an emergency c section and he cant be there.

Goodluck AC! I believe that midwife may have been over stepping her boundaries. What was her reasoning why? That would have pissed me off too!

Oh and I did C-sections for 4 years and even the husband is allowed in a non complicated c-section at most hospitals at head of surgery bed. I don't think I have seen one in the 4 years that someone wasn't present in a c-section and not often did I see one that wasn't the father of the baby.

She didn't seem to think that my DH is informed enough about birth. But hey unless you're present during someones or go through it yourself you're gonna be a newbie at it :p Shes also pro epidural which I found a bit funny cause the reason I chose midwives instead of doctors cause I thought they'd be more natural :haha: not saying I would refuse an epidural its just not my first option.

Still panicing a little how we don't have anything for the baby yet, like a car seat and a place for it to sleep. :wacko: heck I don't even have anything I'll need for going to the hospital... well if my DH makes me hold off too much longer I'll make him go buy pads for me :haha: It'll serve him right!

Will you be having a baby shower?

AFM- I just don't know what's going on. I went clomid free this past cycle cause I was busy this past month and this is the second month I have had extremely abnormal period. It's coming on time but its light and black like old blood. I mean very light flow and last about 2 days and I'm almost done. My periods are normally heavy the first 2 days and last about 5 days so I don't know what the heck is going on. I seriously took pregnancy test last cycle mid cycle because my cramping and light black period and now I'm doing it again. I think I'm going to call the fertility nurse this morning and find out if I should be concern. It's just not normal for me. I know what old blood looks like and it looks old! Maybe that higher dose of clomid did it 2 months ago.

Hmm how weird... well somethings up if its not normal anyhow.

I had a baby shower only they just bought me like clothes and my mom made me cloth diapers, and gave me diaper creme, wipes and a diaper bag.. I didn't register anywhere because it didn't work for when I had a wedding either people pretty much bought what they wanted :p But like actual things I didn't get.

:happydance: my in laws surprised me with a baby shower this past weekend!! So NOT expecting it.. but it was great.. they bought me a carseat :happydance: now just need a few more items.

On a side note... I'm HATING this house hunting thing. Still haven't found anything. Houses we were gonna see today got sold over the weekend :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->