I just need to talk...

This thread has died... guess everyone is busy? :wacko:

Anyhow.. looking at more houses today. Maybe we'll find one we like :)

It has died down! AC did you find a house yet and make a offer? Wow, your getting closer! Nervous?

Mas- how has it been going with you?

Hoping- hope to see a update and pics!

Jeo- what's been going on with you?

Everyone else?

AFM- trying this month has been out of the question, we had some stuff pop up we are trying to handle and my son is here and stealing from me so we have been trying to work on him. We have been to Ranger games to keep are mind off of so much going on here. I did a opk today just for fun cause I realized today I was CD17 and I usually have a positive opk on CD 17 and what do you know, I do. Lol! We probably will BD tonight.

Hoping wherever you've gone to hope all is well with you and baby!!

Angel, so far 2 offers has been made on 2 houses, we're still looking at houses and placing offers just cause deals keep falling through, like our offer gets rejected and such.

I've been canning lately. I made a batch of pickles the other day. Too scared to try them by myself so waiting for my sis to try it with me. And then today gonna make a habanero hot sauce :thumbup:

I'm more scared of not having a place for the baby to sleep then going into labour at this point, my DH is still refusing to let me get any baby stuff UGH! :dohh: he keeps saying wait til we move. But I'm SO anxious and a nervous wreck that the baby is gonna be born and then hes gonna be all like "Well I don't want to go to the store by myself cause I don't know what to buy" My pregnancy hormones are making me so angry alot and tearful... he used my towel the other day and it was the end of the world :haha:

Oh boy do I remember the hormones! Lol! Hang in there and everything is going to fall perfectly in place :) post a pic of your belly! I bet it's gotten bigger and cuter!!

Hi Ladies, Sorry I have been awol. I did another month of injections, clomid, progesterone with trigger shot - I had 6 good eggs and nothing! Had my beta on thurs and it was a bfn! Totally sucks.
Im broken and I don't know how to fix myself.

I hope you are well. I am just waiting for the :witch:

Mas- I'm so sorry! That is hard going through fertility treatments and everything being good with six eggs and nothing! It is discouraging but hang in there, I'd give you a hug if I could!

Awww noo Mas I'm sorry! :flower:

AFM... well we saw a house on Saturday we liked, and it not bank owned the sellers seems like they wanna get it off their hands so hopefully things work out :D
Omg.. I measured my waist the other day its 37" and my DH goes "Hey thats bigger then my dads!!" :dohh: errmm thanks for that, however I have a baby in MINE :haha:

This was from last week so its still newish.
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/th_2012-07-10001004.jpg

Look at you! Your a cute pregnant lady! Love it! Goodluck with the house!

Booo :growlmad: my weight seems to have stalled again, they're not happy about it! Got asked about 3 times by 3 different people on what I'm eating and things... finally they told me I'm doing all that I can but they ran some bloodwork to see if its a thyroid issue. I mean I wouldn't be so worried if I'm off just a pound or 2 but its like a good 10 pounds or more I shoulda gained. :dohh:

You should come to Texas, I'll put some weight on you when we stop and eat everywhere! Lol!

I put on 4 pounds :happydance: eating like crazy trying to pack on the pounds.. just hope it doesn't end up meaning 14 pound baby :haha::haha:

So things looking good with a house we're interested in im SO excited cause that'll mean if we could possibly get it last week of Aug!! :happydance:

Holding thumbs for you AC!!

Just a quick update on me ladies, I took a month off last cycle and ended up pregnant! It's so funny I could die laughing. I hated all those people who told me that 'it'll happen when you stop trying so hard', and now I hate them even more because they were right!!

I guess it doesn't matter, I'm just super excited and happy about it all. Hoping the little bean sticks!!!!!

Thanks to all you ladies for always being such a great support!

Attachments

• Madness.JPG
    Madness.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 2
omg!!! :happydance: SO exciting!! A HUGE congrats Plastik!!! :hugs: :happydance:

AFM.... forget what I said about gaining the weight, as I just lost it overnight with HORRIBLE diarreah :( Its so bad, I'm debating whether or not to take anti diarreah meds or call the nurse advise line :( :wacko:

Yay plastik!!!!! Congrats!!!!!! Have you been to the doctor yet? That's great!

I'm worried about Hoping... I haven't heard anything from her since end of June. :wacko: I hope its just cause shes busy with the baby.

the hospital called me, apparently my iron is lower then what it was before. So now I have to take iron twice a day plus my prenatal. They said they'd like to see my iron at a normal level before I have my baby. :wacko:

Thanks ladies!!

AC, I was also wondering about Hoping! Praying everything is going well with her and she's just super busy with the baby. Great news on the house! Let us know how it progesses, and NOT cool about the iron and dropping 4 pounds! You're doing so well at listening to the doctors :hug:

Angel, how are you feeling?

How are you ladies doing?

I'm getting to that drained period I think in pregnancy, I was pleading my baby to just get outta me in the middle of the night :haha: however this afternoon I'm still happy with baby in me.
Heres my latest bump pic!
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/th_2012-07-26001018.jpg

37 weeks tomorrow :dohh:

Plastik- I'm good, I bought some bee pollen and progesterone cream to try this cycle. AF came for me today so new cycle I suppose!

AC-your belly is soooooo cute!!! You don't have too much longer so hang in there! Hope the house goes thrue for you!

:nope: aww sorry AF came for you!! And thanks, so far things are looking good with the house, right now just in that waiting period while the bank processes financing.. like I wanna say theres a high chance we're gonna get this house but I'm trying not to get my hopes too high cause really anything could happen.

Heres a pic of the house.
https://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y260/AshleyMiranda/th_2012-07-26001006.jpg

I totally feel your frustration. This cycle I actually BD with my ex, but have already made arrangements for donor insemination that I now won't start until next cycle. The main reason I didn't insem this cycle, was so I can be certain of the parentage of my child.
The TWW is such a pain, especially now since I really want to do the insem, but I would be just as happy if pregnant... just a bit sad because I want nothing to do with my ex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->