I just need to talk...

oh! and more assholes....i have some slippery CM right now, it's crazy, so i put it in and FF gave me dotted lines and moved me back a day!:cry:

Damn...that sucks. I really hate waiting. I am only on CD3 and I hate waiting for ovulation and then I hate waiting during the TTW. Ugh.

I read somewhere around 5-7 dpo is the luteal phase Surge where estrogen has slight increase and can cause ewcm. Also Can be implantation . U confused fertility friend. Post pic of your evap, I wanna see! Lol!

OK Bree...I think we have all decided I'm crazy! and DH said it was darker too, I just didn't want to get any hopes up. I really really really want this one to be it!!! make it it!!!! but thanks ladies!!! and I can send you my address Angel, just a sec. what is a conception indicator anyway? is that a pregnancy test?? i have no idea :)

I had a wonderful greasy supper with DH, and CAKE!! lol

Oh and Bree~ I had some ewcm later on in my cycle too...so lots of luck to you!!

. pink in all the wrong places. it's funny (kinda) that the actual line is STARK WHITE!

Attachments

• get-attachment.jpg
    get-attachment.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 15
OH Bree~ no, i didn't have any lines. I had like an evap last monday, but i didn't see it till today, when i found the test. see...i test and put the test back in the box so dh doesn't find it in the garbage and get mad at me for testing when i shouldn't be lol

I'm gonna guess thats an F'd up test cuz thats just weird!!!! like they put the stuff to catch the hormone in the wrong spot!!!

so..u really REALLY had EWCM during your TWW? I am losing hope fast here :(

That's what my test were doing, the dye pools on the other side of the test line! I think u should test in AM!! Lol!!

The clearblue conception indicator is the one that says PREGNANT 1-2 weeks or 2-3 weeks or 3-4 weeks. It estimates conception and measures the hcg. They don't sell them here cause FDA doesn't think it's accurate at determining conception. But definately a pregnancy test. Kinda neat

Jeo, u had a really long cycle!

I actually think I was pregnant long before I got a BFP. I believe I was about six or seven weeks when I finally got my BFP. My hips really started hurting about three weeks ago, my boobs got fuller and I started having stomach issues.

I havent this time, but I did in July.
And I have seen those but didnt know where to but them! Thats cool how much money u want for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->