I just need to talk...

BREAKING NEWS!: Target has the FRER $2 coupons back!

You can print two AND use the other $2 coupon! Get $4 off a box!!

Hmmmm... I'll have to print and purchase that! Lol!

Hoping- want me to mail you a digital clearblue conception indicator test? I have 2! I got it from the UK since they don't sell it here! Stupid FDA! Lol!

My prayers are with you too Hoping! Sticky beans all around for us! Try not to worry, I know it is hard, it sounds like you've had a ton of disappointment. Think positive!

Angel, my hcg is gone by now. When I tested earlier in the week, it was so faint I could barely see it. I think it was Wednesday night so only 4 DP trigger. I tested it out the last couple of times and it was always gone fairly quickly.

I found a couple online for you:

*disclaimer* I don't know who these belong to they were on line*

Attachments

• IMG_4042.jpg
    IMG_4042.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 101_0312.jpg
    101_0312.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 6
thanks ladies!! i just poas just now, waiting to see if the line is the same or darker than yesterday. i know, i should have waited till tomorrow, but i didnt.:dohh: clinical test tomorrow tho!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

thanks ladies!! i just poas just now, waiting to see if the line is the same or darker than yesterday. i know, i should have waited till tomorrow, but i didnt.:dohh: clinical test tomorrow tho!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

keep us updated! (the very second you know).

I'll be here all day tomorrow except for the gym in the 8am! We'll get you thru this !!

I'll be here all day tomorrow except for the gym in the 8am! We'll get you thru this !!

I will!! the test will be at 9, i didn't have to make an appt, they just said i could come in between 9 and 11. so 9 it is!!

I will!! the test will be at 9, i didn't have to make an appt, they just said i could come in between 9 and 11. so 9 it is!!

8:59 fo'sho!!!!!! you are 2 hours behind me, right? it's 7 here.

yep. its 5 here. my test looks about the same...maybe a tinge darker but i'm gonna go with the same, which is good, cuz that means its not going down right??

yep. its 5 here. my test looks about the same...maybe a tinge darker but i'm gonna go with the same, which is good, cuz that means its not going down right??

exactly. post a pic, we'll tell you ;)

what do you think?? ok i have to go start making dh birthday supper!!!

Attachments

• DSCN4184.jpg
    DSCN4184.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
oh top one is yesterday, bottom is today

if you think those are the same, you're CRAZY! Much darker! this thrills me!

Did you have ANY lines when you tested the last two times? You give me hope for later BFP's!

Hoping! That 2cnd test is definately darker!!!

Bree! Thanks for the pics, that second one never went away! Did they end up pregnant for sure? Btw, love the disclaimer part! Lol!

Hoping if u inbox me your address I'll seriously send u one of my conception indicators. I'd like to see someone get to use it! Lol! Plus nothing like looking at the digi PREGNANT to sink in! Lol!

The second test is definitely darker! That is excellent!

I go back and forth between thinking I'll get a BFP this month to it didn't work:(

I hate the TWW! But then again the two weeks to ovulation is definitely worse.

ok. i just had my first ever evap. you know the place where the magical second line is supposed to me? CLEAR AS DAY...but WHITE! lol it was pink AROUND it! assholes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->